Dimocrats become "Occupy ICE" in Portland

"immigrants seeking asylum"
There is a difference between seeking asylum and coming in illegally.
And what do their retarded fucking sheep do? Repeat that bullshit.
And people wonder why i only want land owners to vote.
HOLY FUCK

They want ICE to leave town altogether, did you miss that part ? Portland is a proud sanctuary city, the people here see no difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
Yep time for big fed gubmint to go break down some doors, scare a bunch of people and terrorize community members.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

A sticky wicket for Trumpians.

I find it curious that the second amendment is so clear to them, yet the first amendment seems as if it is just a good suggestion, but they'll interpret it at their convenience.

Is anyone saying they do not have a right of protest ?

They have a right to protest, and I have a right to call them pieces of shit for attempting to block our immigration law enforcers from doing their jobs.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I find it curious that the second amendment is so clear to them, yet the first amendment seems as if it is just a good suggestion, but they'll interpret it at their convenience.

They have a right to protest, and I have a right to call them pieces of shit for attempting to block our immigration law enforcers from doing their jobs.
Fair enough. And God Bless America

HOLY FUCK

They want ICE to leave town altogether, did you miss that part ? Portland is a proud sanctuary city, the people here see no difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
Yep time for big fed gubmint to go break down some doors, scare a bunch of people and terrorize community members.

It's time for Dimocrats to return to believing in borders and enforcing our immigration laws. Just like Bill and Hillary of ten, twenty years ago.

Whatever, I'm agnostic myself.

HOLY FUCK

It's time for Dimocrats to return to believing in borders and enforcing our immigration laws. Just like Bill and Hillary of ten, twenty years ago.

I was a kid back then. I never knew those people and have no interest. Kindly keep your big gubmint raiders out of communities that reject them.

they're all about states' rights until it's the wrong right

:lol:

no wonder the dummies fell for trump

Hey dumbass, remember when Arizona wanted to protect it's own borders ?
The SCOTUS reaffirmed that immigration was a federal issue. Remember now ? Obama was the one who took Arizona to court.

HOLY FUCK

I was a kid back then. I never knew those people and have no interest. Kindly keep your big gubmint raiders out of communities that reject them.

Again, immigration is the feds responsibility.

HOLY FUCK

Again, immigration is the feds responsibility.

Okay, statist.

The SCOTUS reaffirmed that immigration was a federal issue. Remember now ? Obama was the one who took Arizona to court.

remember when the courts told trump to ram his anti-sanctuary city penalties up his fat orange ass?

i do

:rofl:

bite it, trumpling

Well, God Bless You anyway. What could it hurt?

These piece of shits want ICE to leave town, because like all of todays Dimocrats, they have zero respect for American citizenship, and will allow the third-world to flood the US if they can.

You vote for a Dim at any level, and you are voting for more sanctuary cities and states, and you are voting for less border protection..

Vote for a Dim, and the invasion will only get far worse.

Portland protesters call on ICE to leave city, hope occupy idea spreads to other states

Protesters who've spent four days demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement field office in Portland over the Trump administration's recent policy of separating immigrant families after illegal border crossings say they'll leave when the local office is shut down for good.

Members of Occupy ICE PDX said Wednesday that their long-term demands are for the immigrant children removed from their families thus far to receive mental and physical health care due to the trauma they've experienced, for the U.S. to abide by "international norms" when it comes to immigrants seeking asylum, and for the complete abolishment of ICE nationwide.

Protesters called for people in other areas around the country that are sanctuary cities and have a local ICE office to occupy those facilities as well.

Portland protesters call on ICE to leave city, hope occupy idea spreads to other states

International norms for asylum seekers is they must apply in the first country they enter that offers it. That would be Mexico for folks form central and south America. Why aren't these people going to Belize, it's a hell of a lot closer?

remember when the courts told trump to ram his anti-sanctuary city penalties up his fat orange ass?

i do

:rofl:

bite it, trumpling

There it is folks, a Dimocrat, and he'll be voting for the open border party this November.

These piece of shits want ICE to leave town, because like all of todays Dimocrats, they have zero respect for American citizenship, and will allow the third-world to flood the US if they can.

You vote for a Dim at any level, and you are voting for more sanctuary cities and states, and you are voting for less border protection..

Protesters who've spent four days demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement field office in Portland over the Trump administration's recent policy of separating immigrant families after illegal border crossings say they'll leave when the local office is shut down for good.

Members of Occupy ICE PDX said Wednesday that their long-term demands are for the immigrant children removed from their families thus far to receive mental and physical health care due to the trauma they've experienced, for the U.S. to abide by "international norms" when it comes to immigrants seeking asylum, and for the complete abolishment of ICE nationwide.

Protesters called for people in other areas around the country that are sanctuary cities and have a local ICE office to occupy those facilities as well.

International norms for asylum seekers is they must apply in the first country they enter that offers it. That would be Mexico for folks form central and south America. Why aren't these people going to Belize, it's a hell of a lot closer?

Because they know they have American Dimocrats in their back pockets. They know if they make it here illegally, they'll have an entire political party fighting to keep them here.

Well, God Bless You anyway. What could it hurt?

Nothing. God Bless you too.

Because they know they have American Dimocrats in their back pockets. They know if they make it here illegally, they'll have an entire political party fighting to keep them here.

Yep, I was just pointing out how clueless the occupy people are.

HOLY FUCK

Portland wanted to use SCHOOLS to embrace the *immigrant* dreamers...and pushed to make it illegal for the schools to release criminals being sought by federal agents...and announcing their intent to lock down schools (with our kids in them) to protect dreamers from being *accosted* by fed agents.

Water cannon field trials............awesome..........how many liberals can you knock down with one path and one stream of water........

Are they selling tickets for the event. to fund the Wall.

HOLY FUCK

Portland wanted to use SCHOOLS to embrace the *immigrant* dreamers...and pushed to make it illegal for the schools to release criminals being sought by federal agents...and announcing their intent to lock down schools (with our kids in them) to protect dreamers from being *accosted* by fed agents.

Hey, in fact up here, we have judges that point illegals to the side door exits if they know ICE is waiting outside in the hallways.
Portland has been taken over by activists, "homeless", illegals, and or the mentally ill.

Forum List

Back