Diet determines gender?

fuck. don't tell me that. I only want boy children.

Seriously, from what I've seen of family and friends, girls are way easier to raise than boys. Not nearly as unruly.

And furthermore, as a daddy, as long as you give your daughter love and attention, you're pretty much all set. With boys you gotta worry more about them being wussies, criminals or worse...gay. :cool:

trust me, I'm hoping for such an option.

cut out the potential for 18 years of supporting a baby mama's cable bill.

Seriously, from what I've seen of family and friends, girls are way easier to raise than boys. Not nearly as unruly.

And furthermore, as a daddy, as long as you give your daughter love and attention, you're pretty much all set. With boys you gotta worry more about them being wussies, criminals or worse...gay. :cool:

yea, dude.. just wait until she comes home about to burst with a litter.

and, I wouldn't have the slightest problem having a gay son.

So you don't think they're naturally born that way huh? I'm a bit surprised Ravi, truly I am.

Really??

Not my nephews, that's fo sho.

as opposed to believing that gayness can be chosen or molded? nature v nurture, buddy, and nature sure as hell looks like the origin of other genetic realities too.

I do think they are born that way, for the most part. Or that people have a tendency to be one way or another and something may or may not set them off.

It's just I have confidence in your judgment. If you think you can turn someone gay, I've no doubt that you can.

My son, while a terrible two, is much easier to deal with as a teen than my daughter is...something to do with hormones, I'm thinking. And my daughter goes through intense periods of hatred toward her father...again, hormones.

I do think they are born that way, for the most part. Or that people have a tendency to be one way or another and something may or may not set them off.

It's just I have confidence in your judgment. If you think you can turn someone gay, I've no doubt that you can.

My son, while a terrible two, is much easier to deal with as a teen than my daughter is...something to do with hormones, I'm thinking. And my daughter goes through intense periods of hatred toward her father...again, hormones.

I'm nowhere near the teen bridge yet.

Forum List

Back