Diet determines gender?

Won't be a problem since I'll make damn sure they're teaming with self-esteem.

Oh, you're so progressive. Good for you.

HA!

yea, chicks with self confidence NEVER fuck.

dude. good luck directly after adolescence.

just remember how you were in HS. Now think about being that old man whose daughter you were trying every trick on for some ass.

HA!

just remember how you were in HS. Now think about being that old man whose daughter you were trying every trick on for some ass.

I repeat, I'm relieved you don't want a daughter.

HA!

My HS girlfriend's dad offered to get her on the pill (behind her mother's back). I assured him I would always use a condom, and I did.

My HS girlfriend's dad offered to get her on the pill (behind her mother's back). I assured him I would always use a condom, and I did.

oh, so I take it you will offer to get your lil princess on the pill as soon as her mother's back is turned so that you too can trust a high school kid to use rubbers?

ok. Good plan.

:rofl:

I repeat, I'm relieved you don't want a daughter.

good to know.

or something.

true story, my HS girlfriend was the youngest of three sisters which left the father living with 4 women.

coincidentally, he was a big fan of yard work.

Why would he do it behind her mother's back...and why would her father even make an offer to a boyfriend...this girl sounds like she might have had some issues of her own.

Your ability to misconstrue is legendary.

how is that not EXACTLY the same as what your own testement admits?

again, at what age are you going to put your lil schnookums on the pill so that her 14 year old suiter isn't spilling seed on the homeplate? I mean, if someone could trust YOU then surely you can return the favor...

now, mine was on BC too.. but it wasn't because her parents trusted me (come on) but because they were busy using Accutane for their blemishes, which, WHOOPS! turned out to be worse than a face full of zits and a deformed kid.

how is that not EXACTLY the same as what your own testement admits?

again, at what age are you going to put your lil schnookums on the pill so that her 14 year old suiter isn't spilling seed on the homeplate? I mean, if someone could trust YOU then surely you can return the favor...

I was relaying a factual story in response to a question you asked. I said nothing at all about my plans for my daughters.

I was relaying a factual story in response to a question you asked. I said nothing at all about my plans for my daughters.

therein lies the rub.

YOUR plans? I take it you've never seen the Jerry Sprnger show.

HA!

yea.. roll your eyes. Like I said, good luck somewhere around the age of 15.

Forum List

Back