Die by suicide never end or solve problem to any one

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by sharif, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sharif

sharif VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Die by suicide never end or solve problem to any one
    I want to share my opinion regarding when a person died by suicide that means after the departure of persons his all problems or crisis over. I want to say if anyone do suicide and die than prefer to die by HARRAM ( un- authorize way ) Why not religious scholars give some message on every Fridays sermon to give awareness among all people and how bad suicide is in the eyes of Islam.

In Islam suicide die always condemn and those who conduct suicide remain in hell forever. That is why those who are brave and courageous those face and fights against the problem and remain as rock and do not surrender or think to die by conducting suicide.
    Those who failed or un-success in love or do not get any position or refuse of marriage simply do suicide but never think who will look after their family members after him? This world is full of selfish people only remember when he has some work to done after that no one remembered.

I would say those who are brave and man of courage that face bundles of problem and crisis but never think to end his life by doing suicide as Islam always condemn it very clearly. But than those Muslims doing suicide perhaps do not know if anyone do suicide than he will remain in HELL forever than why do such thing that all ways stopped to go to heaven.

I understand those people doing suicide due to lack of education and do not know after his end of life face an anger God punishment which have no ends.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1-xGSFA5-E]YouTube - Dayglo Abortions Suicide Feed Us A Fetus[/ame]

3. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Individual suicide doesn't trouble me.

Murder of innocents by suicide certainly does.

4. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    Go tell it to your muslim brothers who are being measured up for suicide vests! Fucking hypocrite!

5. LumpyPostage

LumpyPostage [blank]

Thanks Received:
    A closed list proportionally represented parliamen
    Ratings:
    +51
    Suicide is bad. Killing others with your suicide is worse. Getting somebody else to kill others with their suicide is cowardice.

6. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,866
    Alas, poor Yorick - Socrates drank the deadly brew...
    :eusa_eh:
    Police seeing more suicides involving lethal chemicals
    Monday, June 06, 2011 — The suicide of a young woman in the Hollywood Hills might have seemed just another sad Tinseltown story but for large notes plastered on the window of the car in which she died: "Danger! Chemicals Inside! Call 911."