Didn't they first claim he died in a shootout?

Now our cowardly troops kill an unarmed man in cold blood? Is our bloodlust so much that we didn't care if he might possess intel we could get through interrogation that could prevent the next attack?

Osama bin Laden was unarmed when U.S. special forces shot him dead, the White House said

So much for being heroes...

interesting

Obama could be in deep shit for ordering an assasinaton.

But it may not matter. If OBL was standing next to people that were shooting, he may have been killed as a possible target.

No way. :doubt: NFW!

Even before September 11, bin Laden was already on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

He had been implicated in a series of deadly, high-profile attacks that had grown in their intensity and success during the 1990s.

They included a deadly firefight with U.S. soldiers in Somalia in October 1993, the bombings of two U.S. embassies in East Africa that killed 224 in August 1998, and an attack on the USS Cole that killed 17 sailors in October 2000.

Bin Laden eluded capture for years, once reportedly slipping out of a training camp in Afghanistan just hours before a barrage of U.S. cruise missiles destroyed it.

On September 11, sources said, the evidence immediately pointed to bin Laden. Within days, those close to the investigation said they had their proof.

Six days after the attack, President George W. Bush made it clear Osama bin Laden was the No. 1 suspect.

"I want justice," Bush said. "There's an old poster out West that said, 'Wanted, dead or alive.'"

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan - CNN

Now our cowardly troops kill an unarmed man in cold blood? Is our bloodlust so much that we didn't care if he might possess intel we could get through interrogation that could prevent the next attack?

Osama bin Laden was unarmed when U.S. special forces shot him dead, the White House said

interesting

But it may not matter. If OBL was standing next to people that were shooting, he may have been killed as a possible target.

Naw.

First off..you don't send in SEALS to capture people.

Second..Osama Bin Laden was a fugitive.

Third..fuck him.

Actually, when you want to capture, you do send the SEALS

Just not SEAL team 6

I don't care if he'd shown up at the door carrying a case of beers for the boys as they came in and offered them a ton of cash to take him quietly.

I fully expected the outcome to be exactly what went down.

Dont get me wrong

I'm releived he's dead myself.

However, if he was captured then executed, as the link claims, that goes against my standards of conduct.

I've read several accounts..but most of them have one of the helicopters getting hit by rocket fire. Both pilots managed to land safely. They had a firefight in the compound and rushed the house. Once inside..they encountered some gun men on the first floor..which they dispatched quickly. Then they moved up stairs..and from what it seems Osama was trying to make a run for it. Given that these guys use suicide belts and the like..I think they did the prudent thing. No one was surrendering.

The left would prefer him being serenaded to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

interesting

No way. :doubt: NFW!

Even before September 11, bin Laden was already on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

He had been implicated in a series of deadly, high-profile attacks that had grown in their intensity and success during the 1990s.

They included a deadly firefight with U.S. soldiers in Somalia in October 1993, the bombings of two U.S. embassies in East Africa that killed 224 in August 1998, and an attack on the USS Cole that killed 17 sailors in October 2000.

Bin Laden eluded capture for years, once reportedly slipping out of a training camp in Afghanistan just hours before a barrage of U.S. cruise missiles destroyed it.

On September 11, sources said, the evidence immediately pointed to bin Laden. Within days, those close to the investigation said they had their proof.

Six days after the attack, President George W. Bush made it clear Osama bin Laden was the No. 1 suspect.

"I want justice," Bush said. "There's an old poster out West that said, 'Wanted, dead or alive.'"

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan - CNN

Maybe I shoulda been more specific

By deep shit, I meant whiney bitches in the EU getting extra whiney and the UN posturing and submitting some kind of injuction against us that we will ignore.

As far as getting arrested, or anything actually serious... not a chance.

Fuck the UN and world opinion. This dead bastard plotted and killed 3000 people on American soil to include Americans. We don't need anyone's fucking permission to put 2 bullet holes in his sorry ass head. They should be glad we have a President who respected their Islamic tradition in burying him within 24 hours and STFU already.

He's lucky he wasn't caught in NYC. By the time we were done with him..he'd be praying for a bullet to the eye.

Why?

:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/165819-this-just-in.html#post3598819

snl-news-hard-hearing-300x225.jpg

I don't care if he'd shown up at the door carrying a case of beers for the boys as they came in and offered them a ton of cash to take him quietly.

I fully expected the outcome to be exactly what went down.

Dont get me wrong

I'm releived he's dead myself.

However, if he was captured then executed, as the link claims, that goes against my standards of conduct.

I've read several accounts..but most of them have one of the helicopters getting hit by rocket fire. Both pilots managed to land safely. They had a firefight in the compound and rushed the house. Once inside..they encountered some gun men on the first floor..which they dispatched quickly. Then they moved up stairs..and from what it seems Osama was trying to make a run for it. Given that these guys use suicide belts and the like..I think they did the prudent thing. No one was surrendering.

I'm fairly certain more and more info will come out in the next few weeks.

I don't give the link a lot of creadance since they are quoting that one of his kids saw him taken alive.

If they were going to kill him, they would have done it there and not left anyone alive.

Shame, when a story is this big, news outlets want to get the jump on thier competators and some times don't bother double checking.

I hope he died begging for his life and the SEALS boot stomped him to death.

That would be some fucking justice.

He's lucky he wasn't caught in NYC. By the time we were done with him..he'd be praying for a bullet to the eye.

Why? Ben Laden wasn't wanted by the FBI for 9/11.

CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

A bit of dishonesty on your part. If you're going to respond to my post I would apprecate you quote mu post in whole, not edited or chopped to suit your political flavor. I fixed your post back to it's original text.

CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

A bit of dishonesty on your part. If you're going to respond to my post I would apprecate you quote mu post in whole, not edited or chopped to suit your political flavor. I fixed your post back to it's original text.

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Who flew the planes? members of Al-q
Who 'was' the leader of al-q? OBL

1+1 still = 2

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

:lol: It's joke, dude... You asked WHY.

Everyone can see what you posted, lighten up...

Why?

Ben Laden wasn't wanted by the FBI for 9/11.

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

CAUTION
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Who flew the planes? members of Al-q
Who 'was' the leader of al-q? OBL

1+1 still = 2

According to the FBI he wasn't wanted for it. Meaning he wasn't connected with the attack. You would think that if he had any connections with 9/11 it would have been listed on his FBI wanted poster.

Forum List

Back