Didn't they first claim he died in a shootout?

:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/165819-this-just-in.html#post3598819

snl-news-hard-hearing-300x225.jpg

I need some help people!!

I lack enough rep to properly rep the Post of the Quarter
If you notice she's a dishonest hack for editing my post. Please do not encourage this tactic.

she did you a favor by editing out most of the stupidity

I need some help people!!

I lack enough rep to properly rep the Post of the Quarter
If you notice she's a dishonest hack for editing my post. Please do not encourage this tactic.

she did you a favor by editing out most of the stupidity

Are you calling the FBI stupid?

Were is the attack on the world trade center mentioned?
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

TACTIC? :lmao: You're kidding, right...?

I wasn't joking.

Well, if asking Sallow WHY didn't make you look foolish enough, I think you've gone even further here...

Instead of focusing on Ben Laden maybe we should focus on these.
FBI — Most Wanted Terrorists

I am a bit confussed since we did go to war looking for Ben Laden but according to the FBI he wasn't wanted for the reason we went there in the first place.

Alright, alright... I've calmed down and stopped laughing enough to type my thoughts now... Big Reb, I apologize for upsetting you so.

Just minutes prior he had repped me and I thanked him and sent him cheers. The extraneous info after WHY is nothing anyone would disagree with and I didn't think twice about cracking that joke...

Sooooo, not sure WHY Big Reb felt the need to mischaracterize the situation...

:eusa_whistle:

A bit of dishonesty on your part.

a dishonest hack

Please do not encourage this tactic.

Alright, alright... I've calmed down and stopped laughing enough to type my thoughts now... Big Reb, I apologize for upsetting you so.

Just minutes prior he had repped me and I thanked him and sent him cheers. The extraneous info after WHY is nothing anyone would disagree with and I didn't think twice about cracking that joke...

a dishonest hack

I asked why and I gave the reason why I asked. you left out the part why I asked.
Makng the why sound silly.

a dishonest hack

I asked why and I gave the reason why I asked. you left out the part why I asked.

Sorry, but it did strike me as silly regardless of what came after, hence my impulse to crack a joke...

I read in the St. Pete Times yesterday, that he was hiding behind one of his wives. They said nothing at all about him being armed or unarmed, but my thought was that he was most likely unarmed. For all we know, there may have been a firefight going on at the time, but maybe he was a coward after all, letting his guards defend him while he hid behind a woman.

I've seen pictures of him holding weapons and looking as if he fought, but the were obviously staged. Maybe he was, in fact, a coward?

We'll never know if the orders were not to bring him back alive, but I for one would not be surprised to find out that those were in fact the orders.

Immie

a dishonest hack

Sorry, but it did strike me as silly regardless of what came after, hence my impulse to crack a joke...

Let's be clearon my intent of the why.

since we did go to war looking for Ben Laden but according to the FBI he wasn't wanted for the reason we went there in the first place.

Maybe we should hold our jubilation until this list has been cleared away.

I read in the St. Pete Times yesterday, that he was hiding behind one of his wives. They said nothing at all about him being armed or unarmed, but my thought was that he was most likely unarmed. For all we know, there may have been a firefight going on at the time, but maybe he was a coward after all, letting his guards defend him while he hid behind a woman.

I've seen pictures of him holding weapons and looking as if he fought, but the were obviously staged. Maybe he was, in fact, a coward?

We'll never know if the orders were not to bring him back alive, but I for one would not be surprised to find out that those were in fact the orders.

Immie
Of course he was a coward. He didn't even have the balls to be a suicide bomber but sent others to do what he could not.

Let's be clearon my intent of the why.

since we did go to war looking for Ben Laden but according to the FBI he wasn't wanted for the reason we went there in the first place.

Maybe we should hold our jubilation until this list has been cleared away.

So, enough time has gone by now... I guess this means you're not going to bother to apologize for grossly mischaracterizing my post...?

I didn't realize you were so sensitive but now I know you are also a very little man.

a dishonest hack

a tactic of dishonesty

Immie

Honestly, who gives a good shit?? He's DEAD- Rotting in some shark's belly- where he belongs. I'm glad we killed him.. he didn't need any more publicity.

What part of Wanted: DEAD or alive do you not understand?
Osama bin Laden was no ordinary fugitive. He was the most relevant figure in the entire Islamic terrorist network.

Also, there is a highly suspicious connection between the Saudi Royal Family and the Bush dynasty and bin Laden is a member of the Saudi Royal Family. I believe he knew things that could be damaging to the Bush family, which is why he was silenced rather than taken alive.

It would have been just as easy, if not easier, to extract a live and mobile human than to lug a corpse, which strongly suggests that bin Laden was executed on orders. The question of why will never be answered. Nor will the question of why Obama has diligently acted to protect the Bush crime family from being investigated for any of their serious malfeasances ever be answered.

And the reason for that occurs in the form of so many Americans who are content with the fact that Obama is dead, therefore at peace. Life is good for those who are healthy and wealthy. For despised prisoners, life is hell. So I question the common sense of those who celebrate the fact that Obama has been released from all worldly concerns.

Last edited:

Immie

Honestly, who gives a good shit?? He's DEAD- Rotting in some shark's belly- where he belongs. I'm glad we killed him.. he didn't need any more publicity.

Imagine the media circus if he was brought to New York for a trial and hired an expensive lawyer? all hell would have broke loose, I am glad he is dead as well.

Forum List

Back