Didn't they first claim he died in a shootout?

Osama bin Laden was no ordinary fugitive. He was the most relevant figure in the entire Islamic terrorist network.

Also, there is a highly suspicious connection between the Saudi Royal Family and the Bush dynasty and bin Laden is a member of the Saudi Royal Family. I believe he knew things that could be damaging to the Bush family, which is why he was silenced rather than taken alive.

It would have been just as easy, if not easier, to extract a live and mobile human than to lug a corpse, which strongly suggests that bin Laden was executed on orders. The question of why will never be answered. Nor will the question of why Obama has diligently acted to protect the Bush crime family from being investigated for any of their serious malfeasances ever be answered.

Ah. the resident loon speaks. Just a bit obsessed with Bush, aren't you? I seriously wonder, if there is any defense of this country involving violence you would approve of? Sorry you feel so badly about our forces killing a mass murderer. Tough shit! Cry me a river!

And the reason for that occurs in the form of so many Americans who are content with the fact that Obama is dead, therefore at peace. Life is good for those who are healthy and wealthy. For despised prisoners, life is hell. So I question the common sense of those who celebrate the fact that Obama has been released from all worldly concerns.

Oh believe me, I seriously doubt he's getting to enjoy those 72 virgins he thought Allah promised him. His case has now been referred to a Higher Court, and whether you believe in that or not, I am confident he has been judged and found wanting. In any case, he will not contaminate any of our prisons with his sorry presence (even felons deserve better company), none of his associates will try to pull a terrorist operation to procure his release, and last but not least, HE will NEVER plan another act of terror again! Seems like a proper result to me. Now, want a tissue, crybaby?

Its not 72 Virgins it actually says 72 Virginians.
And it NEVER says if the virgins are men or women.:lol::lol:

Oh believe me, I seriously doubt he's getting to enjoy those 72 virgins he thought Allah promised him. His case has now been referred to a Higher Court, and whether you believe in that or not, I am confident he has been judged and found wanting. In any case, he will not contaminate any of our prisons with his sorry presence (even felons deserve better company), none of his associates will try to pull a terrorist operation to procure his release, and last but not least, HE will NEVER plan another act of terror again! Seems like a proper result to me. Now, want a tissue, crybaby?

Its not 72 Virgins it actually says 72 Virginians.
And it NEVER says if the virgins are men or women.:lol::lol:

Or what species. I'm thinking there is a reason they don't eat pork.....

So they're kinda like the CIA? Or the Jews?

Who said anything about fairness? I just said that he probably had good intel in his head.

You wanna torture people for national security? I can see that argument- just don't pretend we're better than anyone else who does the same.Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on their orders and whether or not I believe in liberty. Operation Urban Warrior gets them ready for something, Pix.
Moving into the conspiracy realm are we?
Nope. Just being aware.

See: garden Plot

See: REX84

See:Continuity of government

Hell, they labeled a man a terrorist and threw him in a federal prison for trading gold for stuff.

The military is prepared for all contingencies and this government has a history of shitting all over human rights when nobody's looking.

Yeah and they also have a history of being taken to task for it on most occasions.

Forum List

Back