Didn't have to guess at this....biden sold 1 million barrels of oil to Chinese company with links to his son hunter....the big guys 10%.....

Biden is selling oil from the strategic reserve now when prices are high.

We will replenish it later when prices are low.

The American people are profiting.
Im talking about Democrats and their families working for, investing in, and profiting from foreign entities engaged in fossil fuel energy while the Democrats use Climate Change as a tool to punish US Energy Companies.

Gordon Chang says we are headed for WWIII with China thanks to this feeble minded idiot Biden. Biden regime and democrats want this..and if it happens....They'll surrender the country. and they think that they will be in a positon of power and protected....but the chinese will exterminate these useful idiot democrats.

More leftist gobbledygook,..using up our strategic reserves is good for us???!!! Gordon Chang who knows more about what is going on in the world with China than all the Biden regime idiots says we're on the verge of WWIII and you want to tell us that using up our reserves IS GOOD!!!!!
1662434136278.png

I am speechless. Democrats whine about "deaths you caused" because you A) didn't get a vaccine/mask that doesn't work, B: "Don't accept trans children that commit suicide if you don't accept them" But, then, these same democrats that are worried about such esoteric causes aren't worried about the HUGE and far more predominate OPIOID crisis. From China. Brought in by mexican cartels. Over the open border. At this point, WHO does the "democratic" party represent? Hmm. made up contrived oppression VS or actual evil? We know the answer.

More leftist gobbledygook,..using up our strategic reserves is good for us???!!! Gordon Chang who knows more about what is going on in the world with China than all the Biden regime idiots says we're on the verge of WWIII and you want to tell us that using up our reserves IS GOOD!!!!!
View attachment 692301

Remember when Trump sold oil from the strategic oil reserves?

Yep.......this was so easy to see only a biden voter would miss it...

While the sale went largely unnoticed at the time, The Washington Free Beacon pointed out on Thursday that Unipec is a branch of the China Petrochemical Corporation, also known as Sinopec and controlled by the Chinese government. The revelation comes after a Wednesday Reutersreport revealed that the Biden administration had recently released five million more barrels of crude oil from the strategic reserve to other countries. China received about one million barrels of the latest release.

Sinopec has a prior history with the Bidens. In 2013, Hunter Biden co-founded the private equity firm BHR Partners. In 2015, BHR acquired a $1.7 billion stake in Sinopec Marketing. In 2017, Biden took a minority stake in BHR, purchasing a 10% stake through an LLC he solely owned called Skaneateles.

The release of this story likely means the democrats are on the verge of forcing biden out.........if they still wanted him, this story would have been buried...
Yep. We have a bunch of corrupt Stalinist motherfuckers in office.

The People may or may not have elected them, we don't know for sure.

Either way they're leaving town. By hook or by crook. Stalinism will not be allowed in this country. Period full stop.

ALL options are on the table, to get these leftist maroons out of power and away from public responsibility (which they don't acknowledge in the first place).

They're breaking laws left and right and giving their partisan buddies a free pass while they steal the ex-president's medical records which is a TOTAL violation of the law, and call half the country traitorous terrorists.

Hey lefties, heads up. I'm ready to shove a hot poker up your ass. I'm a smart guy, I'll find a way to do it.

You fuckers are into medical records and Melania's underwear, that's today's Stalinist leftards and their corrupt motherfucking "representatives".

Gordon Chang says we are headed for WWIII with China thanks to this feeble minded idiot Biden. Biden regime and democrats want this..and if it happens....They'll surrender the country. and they think that they will be in a positon of power and protected....but the chinese will exterminate these useful idiot democrats.

Well, we don't seem to be willing to do the job.
Whoever gets rid of the useful idiots is kewl with me.

I hear you Billiejeens i just don't want to have to do any such thing to a fellow american. We can't be like the left who have been thinking for years about putting their opposition into 're-education' camps...maybe even extermination would be needed according to Bill Ayers.

I'm just warning about the history of communist conquerors and their helpers and what their ultimate end WILL be.

I hear you Billiejeens i just don't want to have to do any such thing to a fellow american. We can't be like the left who have been thinking for years about putting their opposition into 're-education' camps...maybe even extermination would be needed according to Bill Ayers.

I'm just warning about the history of communist conquerors and their helpers and what their ultimate end WILL be.

Sinopec has a US subsidiary in Houston that is registered to bid on the oil. Has nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

J6?

Forum List

Back