Did you watch Survivor last week? Controversial ending.

Why does anyone need to watch reality television when you have a reality society.

I did not see it. Survivor is not high on my list. However, what happened to this gay player was outrageous. Not only was he fired, but his license was suspended! This can't be that crazy of a country, it just can't be!

• Banned
I did not see it. Survivor is not high on my list. However, what happened to this gay player was outrageous. Not only was he fired, but his license was suspended! This can't be that crazy of a country, it just can't be!
The license part sounds very suspect. I do not see how his conduct was relative to his job performance

I don't think his job has a case. I mean they literally fired him because he was part of a news story....um you can't fire someone because of that LOL....He was in real estate so say he wasn't selling enough homes!

What bothers me about Varner is that he lied about what he did. According to the link below, here is what happened on the show:

During the tribal council portion of the April 12 episode, Varner turned desperate as it became apparent he would be voted off the island.

“There is deception here,” he told show host Jeff Probst. “Deceptions on levels, Jeff, that these guys don’t even understand.”

Then he turned to fellow contestant Zeke Smith and suddenly asked: “Why haven’t you told anyone that you’re transgender?”

www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/17/survivor-contestant-fired-job-outing-transgender-castmate/

During the show Varner clearly accuses Smith of being deceptive by keeping his transgender status secret from the other contestants; however, later in an attempt to defend himself Varner said he didn't see anything wrong with saying Smith was transgender because he thought everyone already knew he was. Varner's self-contradictory statements place his own honesty into question.

Last edited:
I don't think his job has a case. I mean they literally fired him because he was part of a news story....um you can't fire someone because of that LOL....He was in real estate so say he wasn't selling enough homes!

If he was in a union he would have a good case, but otherwise a private company can fire you for just about anything if they feel you are bad representative for their company.

Forum List

Back