NBC sports writer has problem seeing the American flag and patriotism during sporting events

If he thinks the flag and the Air Force are political, his problems are enormous.

We recognize this stuff this stuff for what it is when the Soviets did it or when North Korea does it. When we do it we’re blind to it.

NBC is a bought and paid for liberal outlet. He was just serving his current master. Guy has no problem getting over paid to broadcast a sport. A professional game with elitist over paid athletes.

Obviously a Dimocrat.

NBC Sports Announcer GOES OFF: Calls US Flag and Air Force Flyover “Political” Stunt that Should Be “Kept Out of Sports”

calcaterra-flag-game-flyover by

NBC Sports Announcer GOES OFF: Calls US Flag and Air Force Flyover “Political” Stunt that Should Be “Kept Out of Sports”

Obviously a thinker. Not that it takes a whole lot of thought to state the obvious.

Diga me OP --- what part of playing a baseball game in, say, Kansas City, requires first figuring out what country we're sitting in? Are we so dim we didn't know?

The comment is spot-on. Sports is supposed to be an equalizer --- an escape from all this political shit. Fuck those who would co-opt it. Fuck 'em.

And btw OP --- this isn't fucking St. Myopia's Home for the Aged. Use a normal font like everybody else.

he's in the wrong business.

national anthem is played before every professional game I've ever been do. Part of the ritual. Always has been.

He is the one injecting politics into it, seems to me...

Obviously a thinker. Not that it takes a whole lot of thought to state the obvious.

Diga me OP --- what part of playing a baseball game in, say, Kansas City, requires first figuring out what country we're sitting in? Are we so dim we didn't know?

It is part of the celebration of the competition and pride that extends from your team and country you have the privilege of being in.

Why are the teams separate, with mascots, and uniforms? They should just pick sides when they show up. The whole winning thing should be done away with too. Everyone gets a participation patch.

It is part of the celebration of the competition and pride that extends from your team and country you have the privilege of being in.

Oh yes, the team that fields the Venezuelans and Panamanians and Canadians and Dominicans and Japanese and Australians and Koreans and :eek: Mexicans and Cubans? That team?

Are you actually suggesting that if the United States did not exist as a political entity --- sports wouldn't either? :cuckoo:

Oh yes, the team that fields the Venezuelans and Panamanians and Canadians and Dominicans and Japanese and Australians and Koreans and :eek: Mexicans and Cubans? That team?

Are you actually suggesting that if the United States did not exist as a political entity --- sports wouldn't either? :cuckoo:

No you did as a deflection from your lack of ability to debate.

No you did as a deflection from your lack of ability to debate.

Hey it's what you just implied. I'm just showing you where you pointed. I'm like your GPS.

The question in post 15 stands. No one can answer it. Can't be done. Because it has no justification. More American Exceptional Fetishism, and that's all it is.

Cubans probably need to be reminded they are in Cuba huh?

Cienfuegos-Elefantes-Stadium.jpg

Forum List

Back