Did You See the NBA Final Game ? Wow!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
For years, I’ve watched basketball, with many of the greatest players ever >> Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Jerry West, etc. But the level of play in this fierce game could only be equaled, not topped.

After the game, Golden State Warriors stars, Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry embraced, and did a little victory dance of sorts to celebrate their hard-won victory over the tough Cleveland Cavaliers. Immediately after, cameras moved over to the Cavs locker room hallway, with 2 superstars of their team, Kyrie Irving and LeBron James, who both played super spectacular basketball, in the OMG category.

Got to also say something about Klay Thompson’s deadly 3 point shooting, and same for J.R. Smith for the Cavaliers. Downright mind-boggling the way they popped those things.

All in all, a great finals series, and congrats to the Golden State Warriors for getting it done.

Last edited:
Golden State is the most lethal shooting basketball team in my lifetime, their defense wouldn't stand up to the Bulls. I personally feel, as great as the Bulls were, that this GS team probably beats them. It's very difficult to defend against the three.

it's a different style of bball now though, far less physical than it was in Jordans day. My team is still Showtime with Worthy, Kareem and Magic.

For years, I’ve watched basketball, with many of the greatest players ever >> Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Jerry West, etc. But the level of play in this fierce game could only be equaled, not topped.

After the game, Golden State Warriors stars, Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry embraced, and did a little victory dance of sorts to celebrate their hard-won victory over the tough Cleveland Cavaliers. Immediately after, cameras moved over to the Cavs locker room hallway, with 2 superstars of their team, Kyrie Irving and LeBron James, who both played super spectacular basketball, in the OMG category.

Got to also say something about Klay Thompson’s deadly 3 point shooting, and same for J.R. Richards for the Cavaliers. Downright mind-boggling the way they popped those things.

All in all, a great finals series, and congrats to the Golden State Warriors for getting it done.

J R Smith plays for the Cavs
J R Richard used to pitch for the Astros
J R Ewing was shot on Dallas

Last edited:
Golden State is the most lethal shooting basketball team in my lifetime, their defense wouldn't stand up to the Bulls. I personally feel, as great as the Bulls were, that this GS team probably beats them. It's very difficult to defend against the three.

it's a different style of bball now though, far less physical than it was in Jordans day. My team is still Showtime with Worthy, Kareem and Magic.
None of them were as physical as LeBron. And Curry and Irving don't need physical. They blow by everybody and shoot lay-ups.

Forum List

Back