Did you notice how Obama never called Fox News “an enemy of the people”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.
Liar, trump never said that

:no_text11:

How about some basic googling before you say nonsence like that?

donald.jpg

1531672469786.png

So now that you KNOW Trump DID in fact say it, will you go ahead and call it wrong?

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.
Obama has called Fox “ an enema of the people.” He’s that cool!

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.
That makes way too much sense to a deplorable. I’m sure many of them just got a pounding headache.

He bitched non stop about Fox News just as you nuts do!

Yes he bitched about the press. Every President does that. But he didn’t insult them, call them names, accuse them of lying, say they were “fake news” or the “enemy of the people”.

On those rare occasions when Trump deigns to soeakbto the press, he takes special care to call out CNN and tell them he won’t answer their question because they’re “fake news”.

Obama didn’t point to the press at his campaign rallies and tell his followers they were “horrible, disgusting fake news”, or “all lies”.

Trump consistently tries to paint his behaviour as no different than other Presidents but it’s like nightband day.

“But Hillary” is one of his favourite mantras, especially in regards to the dossier. “But Hillary got dirt on me from the Russians”. No. Hillary got dirt on you from her lawyers. Her lawyers got it from an American research firm. The research firm got the dirt from a retired British agent. The British agent got it from the Russians. Neither Hillary nor her staff had any contact with Fusion GPS, Steele or his contacts. As Trump would say “No collusion”.

Of course now that Trump has admitted collusion with Russians the new mantra is “collusion isn’t illegal”. No it isn’t but Conspiracy against the USA is, as is asking to find Hillary’s emails.

As I have stated the press has always attacked President Trump a minimum of 90% negative and sometimes downright false reporting. They are not Reporters any longer they have become a pack of attack dogs!

The press is letting 45 off easy if their coverage is only 90% negative.
When you wake up first thing in the morning and immediately start hate tweeting and telling audacious lies you deserve negative coverage 100% of the time.
He’s the most vile, incompetent, divisive president ever.
He’s also the most hated around the world. We saw that up close with his trip to England. The coward was afraid to go to London because people might say bad things about him.
Boo hoo.
What a weak insecure embarrassing worthless POS. He’s the world’s burden.

Last edited:
Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.
Obama was a borderline American. Not even sure here. Reminds me of the GW Bush JR administration. Our politicians should steer away from anything that smacks of impropriety. You know what that IS? Anything, like say nepotism . Or say, racial or religious pandering. Yeah. Obama broke that thin membrane of political surface tension. Now we have Trump...happy?

Obama was a borderline American. Not even sure here. Reminds me of the GW Bush JR administration. Our politicians should steer away from anything that smacks of impropriety. You know what that IS? Anything, like say nepotism . Or say, racial or religious pandering. Yeah. Obama broke that thin membrane of political surface tension. Now we have Trump...happy?
A birther.

Liar, trump never said that

:no_text11:

How about some basic googling before you say nonsence like that?

donald.jpg

1531672469786.png

So now that you KNOW Trump DID in fact say it, will you go ahead and call it wrong?
Cellblockhead will never admit it. He’ll keep insisting he’s right no matter what the evidence says.
It’s his cult’s MO.

I believe Obama would admonish FOX NEWS indirectly at times, but you're right he didn't call them an enemy.

Right now 51% of Republicans believe the media is the enemy of Democracy. Quite an astounding figure I would say--:auiqs.jpg:

It's because they have turned off all news and get their daily news from the early morning Trump tweety news feed. I imagine that Sean Hannity is promoting that also.

New Poll Reveals How Republicans View the Media, and Yep, It's Donald Trump's Party Now

44c813e27b3fe8e72462bfdc6e708219.jpg

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

I believe Obama would admonish FOX NEWS indirectly at times, but you're right he didn't call them an enemy.

Right now 51% of Republicans believe the media is the enemy of Democracy. Quite an astounding figure I would say--:auiqs.jpg: It's because they have turned off all news and get their daily news from the early morning Trump tweety news feed. I imagine that Sean Hannity is promoting that also.
New Poll Reveals How Republicans View the Media, and Yep, It's Donald Trump's Party Now

No, he just attacked the Fox News reporters. Even the NYT declared it an unprecedented abuse of civil liberties. You clowns are so incredibly myopic its absurd.

"An editorial board of the New York Times wrote: "With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."[14]

Dana Milbank of the Washington Post stated: "The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job — seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public — deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based."[15]

2013 Department of Justice investigations of reporters - Wikipedia

A birther.
Sure, blow everything off. Nothing to see here, folks! If the perceived notion Obama was not American, and Bush Jr being elected wasn't a case of nepotism, because people don't like pointing that out, I will eat my hat.But the mere appearance of impropriety doesn't mater, where do you think that came from? And we aren't going to ignore it, either way. You can be as sarcastic or ironic as you please.

Last edited:

Right now 51% of Republicans believe the media is the enemy of Democracy. Quite an astounding figure I would say--:auiqs.jpg: It's because they have turned off all news and get their daily news from the early morning Trump tweety news feed. I imagine that Sean Hannity is promoting that also.

No, he just attacked the Fox News reporters. Even the NYT declared it an unprecedented abuse of civil liberties. You clowns are so incredibly myopic its absurd.

"An editorial board of the New York Times wrote: "With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."[14]

Thats probably because at that point NYT has not yet even IMAGINED an American president calling mainstream media outlets the enemy of the people.

Thats probably because at that point NYT has not yet even IMAGINED an American president calling mainstream media outlets the enemy of the people.

And yet again, you ignore the elephant in the room, trump says things that you don't like, so you scream to the high heavens...obummer DID the very things you accuse trump of doing, which he hasn't, and you are silent as a church mouse. Take your blatant hypocrisy and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

And yet again, you ignore the elephant in the room, trump says things that you don't like, so you scream to the high heavens...obummer DID the very things you accuse trump of doing, which he hasn't, and you are silent as a church mouse. Take your blatant hypocrisy and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Obama called Fox the enemy of the people? He didn't, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

So take your bullshit equivalence and shove it up your ass.

Dana Milbank of the Washington Post stated: "The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job — seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public — deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based."[15]

Regardless there has never been a President that has incessantly attacked the media like Trump has. He doesn't want his supporters to know what he has done. . So he continually refers to the media coverage on him as a Witch Hunt, and they're all out to get him, so basically make the media the enemy. It's an elementary tactic. Unfortunately it works with his supporters.

An astounding 51% of Republicans believe him, and think that the media in this country is the enemy of Democracy. The Free Press in this country is what keeps this country FREE. They are the watch dogs of government.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

So what is it, that Trump doesn't want his supporters to know?

For what happened with the Russians & classified information in the Oval office, click this link.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

For the evidence of collusion. Here you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. Click this link.

And for how Vladimir Putin actually changed the outcome of the election, click this link.

(3 different links to 3 different posts on this board)

After going through that, it's very understandable why Trump would hate the media, and would do everything he could to convince his supporters that the media is the enemy of democracy.

Last edited:

Regardless there has been a President that has incessantly attacked the media like Trump has. He doesn't want his supporters to know what he has done. So he continually refers to the media coverage on him as a Witch Hunt, and they're all out to get him, so basically make the media the enemy. An astounding 51% of Republicans believe him, and think that the media in this country is the enemy of Democracy. The Free Press in this country is what keeps this country FREE. They are the watch dogs of government.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

So what is it, that Trump doesn't want his supporters to know?

For what happened with the Russians & classified information in the Oval office, click this link.

For the evidence of collusion. Here you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. Click this link.

And for how Vladimire Putin actually changed the outcome of the election, click this link.

(3 different links to 3 different posts on this thread)

After going through that it's very understandable why Trump would hate the media, and would do everything he could to convince his supporters that the media is the enemy of democracy.

trump talks, and obummer did. You too can go pound sand.

No, you moronic dipshit, obummer ATTACKED a Fox News reporter illegally, you fucking tard. Wake the hell up!

No, you moronic dipshit, obummer ATTACKED a Fox News reporter illegally, you fucking tard. Wake the hell up!

DOES NOT COMPARE, NOT EVEN CLOSE to declaring the network as the enemy of the people.

What part don't you get of that?

No, Obama just had James Rosen, Fox News reporter targeted as 'co- conspirator' in spying case
even had Rosen's parents phone tapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back