Did you notice how Obama never called Fox News “an enemy of the people”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lefties never have a nice day. They have ABC, NBC, PBS, MSNBC CBS Hollywood and most of the mulch media but they never stop whining about the unfairness of the 1st Amendment. I recall Obama saying "if they bring a knife to the fight we will bring a gun". I recall Obama personally attacking Sean Hannity. The ironically named "fairness doctrine" that right wingers called "hush Rush" was designed by the Obama administration to force right wing radio to broadcast left wing propaganda.Only a couple of CBS executives were fired including an old "anchor" but the entire freaking network should have been indicted for treason when they used known forged documents to try to influence a presidential election.

Last edited:
He bitched non stop about Fox News just as you nuts do!

The Great Obama even consented to an interview with Bill O’Reilly

When will Crooked Donnie give an interview to Rachel Maddow?

Trump would have her sucking his dick in the green room halfway through the interview.

LOL

Crooked Donnie will only give interviews to those who give him on air blowjobs

Considering how stupid MSNBC’s audience is and how degenerate the programming itself is, I think “The place for blowjobs” could conceivably work as a new ad for the channel.

Maybe the media should show less bias if they wish to regain their lost credibility. Ball’s in their court!
They never will.

This is the new normal.
The GOP lying Non-Stop...? Has been that way 4 years on the propaganda machine... Now Trump gets his news there and the GOP politicians and Melania have to watch that too LOL

Last edited:
Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

I think you're disremembering. Obama's Administration in 2009 attempted to omit Fox News from the press pool at interviews, managed by the Treasury department, related to executive pay. with the attempted omission of Fox News from the press pool at interviews, managed by the Treasury department. The rest of the Press opposed the move and threatened to not cover events if Fox was not included. Obama's administration backed down.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Obama-really-blocked-fox-news-in-2013-from-media-briefings

Trump would have her sucking his dick in the green room halfway through the interview.

LOL

Considering how stupid MSNBC’s audience is and how degenerate the programming itself is, I think “The place for blowjobs” could conceivably work as a new ad for the channel.

Funny how the whole Fox operation has been fired for that stuff. WTF are you talking about?

Trump only goes on Fox... Can we can the the degenerate terms please everyone?

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

I think you're disremembering. Obama's Administration in 2009 attempted to omit Fox News from the press pool at interviews, managed by the Treasury department, related to executive pay. with the attempted omission of Fox News from the press pool at interviews, managed by the Treasury department. The rest of the Press opposed the move and threatened to not cover events if Fox was not included. Obama's administration backed down.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Obama-really-blocked-fox-news-in-2013-from-media-briefings
I guess they got pissed off finally Fox is a propaganda machine and GOP mouthpiece, actually it's taken over the GOP...

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.
And that's why his administration went after James Rosen of Fox News....you forgot that part.

Obama said it was important to punish enemies and reward friends in reference to an election.

Another Fake News zombie. Obama went after Fox all the time. He tried to exclude them from press events, didn't call on them when they got in anyway. He continually bashed Sean Hannity personally.

Fox doesn't lie either. Of course you're like what and your head explodes when I say that, but you consider anything anyone says a lie if it's not a leftist lie. That's just how you roll. No, they aren't leftist. But unlike the Fake News you worship, they have the opposition on all the time to speak for themselves
Wow.....talk about alternative facts!

Liar

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.

You live in a fantasy world
Irony alert! Irony alert!

Yes, even I know that people can't make our own decisions, government has to do it for us. Pure fantasy.

Moron

Well, Obama didn't spend his days communicating almost exclusively in cartoonish hyperbole and saying anything it took to please his base, so.....

OMG you're brainwashed. Obama constantly did that
Fence sitters and fake moderates(although actual moderates could not have voted for Hillary)constantly have to make up bullshit about the right or lie about what the left actually does to justify the overt lunacy going on in the left every single day.
:itsok:

Another Fake News zombie. Obama went after Fox all the time. He tried to exclude them from press events, didn't call on them when they got in anyway. He continually bashed Sean Hannity personally.

Fox doesn't lie either. Of course you're like what and your head explodes when I say that, but you consider anything anyone says a lie if it's not a leftist lie. That's just how you roll. No, they aren't leftist. But unlike the Fake News you worship, they have the opposition on all the time to speak for themselves
Fox lies constantly...against the right.

I struggle with that. On one hand, I like that there are so many leftists on Fox. On the other, I hate that Fox lets them lie so constantly. There's a difference between allowing leftists to state leftist views and a leftist telling factual lies. But leftists are going to lie, so what do you do? Exclude them? Constantly correct their lies? There's no easy answer.

Juan Williams particularly just flat out lies on The Five constantly

Well, Obama didn't spend his days communicating almost exclusively in cartoonish hyperbole and saying anything it took to please his base, so.....

OMG you're brainwashed. Obama constantly did that
Fence sitters and fake moderates(although actual moderates could not have voted for Hillary)constantly have to make up bullshit about the right or lie about what the left actually does to justify the overt lunacy going on in the left every single day.

Yes, that Trump and the Russians worked together and that Trump is a racist for example are stories that are entirely constructed of lies. The left has to keep changing what Trump said to make those lies work.

Fake News is all fake. They are a party with an agenda. It's hysterical how they attack Trump constantly then cry when he hits back and all the leftists are melting down about that. Poor dears

The ignorant turd in the Oval Office is scared of the media because he fears that all of the shit he's been up to will come out. He wants to be a dictator. He certainly has no concern about this country and its people. All of our past presidents at least have been patriots. Not this guy. Any patriotic feelings he may have are for Russia.

He (Obama) did just say Fox News viewers are living on a different planet. And he did criticize Fox News while he was president, and said you shouldn’t listen to them. Remember, the term fake news was created by the mainstream media as the reason why trump won, trump just took the term over. At the same time the media was ranting about fake news, they were the ones calling for liscences for journalist. Way bigger threat to democracy, “we don’t like this administration, so let’s give it the power to determine whose a journalist and whose not.” And no, I only remember 1 time, on obamas terms, that was the Super Bowl interview with orielly. Let’s also not forget that Obama used the espionage act against members of the press more than any other president before him. Remember Cheryl Atkinson? Her waking up in the middle of the night and videotaping her laptop screen, and the mouse cursor moving on it’s own opening files. Until trump wants to inact liscenure for the press, or starts using the espionage act like Obama did, criticizing them is not a threat to democracy. It’s a free press, they can not like the president, and the president can not like them back. The press isn’t for the people, they’re for making money. One would hope that they’re for making money by reporting on the news in a non-biased, intelligent manner, in a setting that actually explores ideas...but it’s so much easier to play to bases, go for click bait, and get them riled up.
Good for him, you do live on another planet... Where are journalists?
Don’t watch Fox News, ever. Try again. And what about Obama actually going after journalist with the espionage act?

CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

I don’t see trump going after Omurosa, or Comey with the espionage act. You can’t just ignore the fact that Obama went after whistleblowers, and the journalist they contacted HARD.
Every media that agrees with Fox is just more of the same b******* propaganda... Rush Savage Laverne Jones Etc are pure crap.
Ok, I listen/watch to none of these. Once again, Obama enacted the espionage act more than any other president combined to go after journalist and whistleblowers...what’s you’re response to something I actually say? Is there a ghost version of my account posting stuff that I’m not saying? Who the hell are you talking too?

CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations
Well I don't know where you were coming from originally then... Anyway the Espionage Act? Okay highly debatable that's the way it goes LOL I don't care. And it is very debatable what Tapper was doing LOL

By Jon Greenberg on Friday, January 10th, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.

The federal criminal charges filed against National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden make it seven times that the Obama administration has used the Espionage Act against government workers who shared information with the press. In at least two instances, the government’s investigations have delved into the practices of reporters and news organizations and put reporters in legal jeopardy.

This has raised red flags among defenders of the media. In a vigorous exchange on CNN’s The Lead, host Jake Tapper asserted to Ruth Marcus of the Washington Post that "the Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked to journalists ... more than all previous administrations combined."

On one level, a simple tally would address Tapper’s claim and -- spoiler alert -- the raw numbers back him up. But a scrupulous vetting of the record uncovers important ambiguities in the entire business of talking about leaks in Washington.

The basic numbers

Most tallies, like the one by the investigative service ProPublica, begin with Daniel Ellsberg and the release of the Vietnam War era documents known as the Pentagon Papers. Including Ellsberg, the government has used the Espionage Act 10 times to prosecute government workers who shared classified information with journalists. If we push back to 1945, there is one more case. So of those 11, seven have taken place while Barack Obama has been president.

Law professor David Pozen at Columbia University, has researched th
The whistleblower label debate

The Justice Department does not quibble about number of prosecutions but in a statement to PunditFact, the department said: "It is definitely not the case that anyone who leaks classified information is a whistleblower. Very few of those prosecuted in recent years for unauthorized disclosures even sought to be considered that way."

To take a couple of examples, in 2010, State Department contractor Stephen Kim was indicted for providing information about North Korea to Fox News. Later that year, Jeffrey Sterling, a Central Intelligence Agency officer, was indicted for sharing information with a journalist James Risen about America’s work to counter Iran’s nuclear program. Both defendants have pled not guilty
No matter how broadly interpreted, Kim and Stirling don’t seem to fit that definition. In a statement given to ProPublica, the Justice Department said it does not target whistleblowers who follow the rules, but "we cannot sanction or condone federal employees who knowingly and willfully disclose classified information to the media or others not entitled to receive such information."

We raised this issue of who is and isn’t a whistleblower with Tapper and he said in the fast pace of a live interview, he might have wanted to use slightly different words to make his point.

"It would be better to say ‘leakers, many of whom are seen as whistleblowers,’ instead of just ‘whistleblowers’," Tapper said.
The only reason you care “where I am coming from”, is because you rely on things like ad hominems instead of actually arguing the points.

And the trump administration has had a crazy amount of leaks, he’s still not using the espionage act. I chose this article, trying to give Obama leeway, for a reason. Their only way to do so was to say “maybe tapper should have used leakers instead of whistleblowers”. Still doesn’t change any of the facts. They were actively hacking into Cheryl Atkinson’s, a CBS reporter, computer and she caught them and called them out on it. Nobody on the left, or at CBS, had the character to publicly say “this is wrong” so she left CBS. They just plugged their ears and said “lalalalalala”. So, are you saying do what you want to reporters as long as it’s trying to be done in secret?

You wanna know what is an actual threat to democracy? Using the IRS to go after tea party groups, purposefully auditing them for political reasons, not allowing them to receive donations in the process. That happened to thousands of groups across the nation. This was all ADMITTED too, no speculation about it. The only speculation is who ordered and coordinated it since they destroyed evidenced subpeanoed by congress, and just said “oh you wanted this evidence on these hardrives? Well we decided we were just gonna run a drill through them, whoops.” One thing we do know, this was not done by a few low level employees in Cleveland, it happened nationally.

Fox lies constantly...against the right.

I struggle with that. On one hand, I like that there are so many leftists on Fox. On the other, I hate that Fox lets them lie so constantly. There's a difference between allowing leftists to state leftist views and a leftist telling factual lies. But leftists are going to lie, so what do you do? Exclude them? Constantly correct their lies? There's no easy answer.

Juan Williams particularly just flat out lies on The Five constantly
They should have fired Juan shortly after NPR did.

All he does is attack Fox and defend Democrats after Fox literally saved his worthless ass from Democrats destroying his career.

There used to be decent Democrats on Fox like Kirsten Powers, but unfortunately the whole Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly thing scared them away.

That’s because FOX isn’t an enemy of the people. The left wing media is.

LOL

The Great Obama accepted interviews on Fox

Why won’t Crooked Donnie take an interview on MSNBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back