Did you notice how Obama never called Fox News “an enemy of the people”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.
Slow day on the fake news front billy? gotta come up with your own today?

theres not a POTUS in history that has attacked the media like Goldilocks has. He began whining day 1 of his campaign, and I doubt the resolution passed by congress will shut him up;.

:206::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::crybaby:

its what he does best ....

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

Did you notice how Billy lies?

When Obama went to war on Fox News

Did Mainstream Media Forget How Obama Treated Fox News?

theres not a POTUS in history that has attacked the media like Goldilocks has. He began whining day 1 of his campaign, and I doubt the resolution passed by congress will shut him up;.

I'm not sure there's been a time in history when the media has been as grossly and openly biased as it is now.

Wholly Christ you're lost OP. At least Trump is honest. Compare and contrast that to the censorship practiced by the O'bummer admin. and the practice of censoring conservatives and their opinions through-out the web today:

Censorship: 38 journalism groups slam Obama's 'politically-driven suppression of news'

I'm not sure there's been a time in history when the media has been as grossly and openly biased as it is now.

Im sure Presidents never made such of an issue about it that congress passed a resolution telling them to stfu.

Wholly Christ you're lost OP. At least Trump is honest. Compare and contrast that to the censorship practiced by the O'bummer admin. and the practice of censoring conservatives and their opinions through-out the web today:

Censorship: 38 journalism groups slam Obama's 'politically-driven suppression of news'
Wait a second.

Did you just say Trump is "honest"?

e8a.gif

In the 'dimocraps are scum' newsreel......

CNN is doubling down on stupid with the typical prog "it's OK when we do it" argument to justify the antifa goons who assaulted police and journalists over the weekend. Meanwhile, the 27 white supremacists who showed up for the demonstration, who are apparently threatening to tear apart the national fabric, according to CNN and the SPLC, stood around like potted plants. Some threat. By the way, I'll bet that 4 or 5 of them were either FBI informants or undercover FBI agents.

talking%20ape.jpg

"So the MSM is all butthurt because Trump called fake news the enemy of the people. So they all wrote a bunch of editorials complaining about it. But last weekend during the protests and counterprotests, there were a number of incidents where antifa goons physically attacked reporters and damaged video equipment carried by the cameramen. I saw the video footage, but I did not see a story about this. Did CNN complain that their reporters were roughed up by antifa? I did not see the wall-to-wall coverage there would have been if any one of the 23 white supremacists had so much as given a reporter a dirty look. So, to recap this week's MSM follies, Trump hurt their feelings and it's a national crisis. But then reporters are physically intimidated and assaulted by antifa thugs, and it's a big nothingburger? You know, if I were a progressive reporter whose job it is to cover these clowns, I'd be rethinking that whole 'there are no enemies on the Left' thing they've been going with."

Ace of Spades HQ

Wait a second.

Did you just say Trump is "honest"?

e8a.gif

Compare and contrast you silly sally:

Subject A. Obama censored the media so he could police thought. Course liberals let it slide, imagine the tyranny if that were Trump. It would certainly signal the end of days.

Subject B. Liberal media is dishonest as they report narratives instead of the news. Really, they're fucking unhinged as they turn their following into intellectually dishonest snowflakes. Trump calls them fake news and liars.

Fake news pounds trump with hate and lies then all you leftists cry like little girls when trump calls them out for it.

Poor baby, :auiqs.jpg:

Oops, ill try again. :rofl:

Sorry. One more try :itsok:

There we go. Poor dear ...

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.
Liar, trump never said that

:no_text11:

Lol, this thread is by you whiners, schmuck

Fox is just one network you fukin moron. There's at least 15 networks spewing lies and hate at Trump on a daily basis.

Fox is the one lying. Not all of them, Shep, Baier, and Cavuto do not stretch the truth.

Only real news is leftist news. Gotcha.

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

:right:

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.

He banned them; you are wrong!!

Greg

He banned them, explain. He didn't ban them!! Non stop they debased him and his admin.
Obama debased his corrupt administration, fox just reported it while the leftist news did this to obama

:suck:

Maybe I don’t understand but doesn’t Trump have freedom of speech also, so who did he shut down? Didn’t like 300 media sites say things about Trump yesterday, who did he shut down.
So please explain why you think you’re President doesn’t get freedom of speech!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back