Did you like IKE

I consider people who are willing to admitt a mistake better people than those who refuse to admitt an obvious mistake.

its just a little quirk of mine.

I admit my mistakes.... however, your whining does not equate to a mistake by someone else.... and I rarely waste my time with reasoned answers to whiners. That may have escaped your somewhat blinkered view.

Hasn't he been dead for decades?
Only to the very young.

Dwight Eisenhower was a good man. He was a great President in very quiet way and he warned us to avoid the trap we have walked right into -- the Military Industrial Complex.

Compared to Eisenhower George W. Bush was a shame and Barack Obama is an embarrassment.

Cali you have never admitted your mistake to me.

You claimed Dis did noit get the facts wrong and spent the better part of any contact with me denying you lied.

Oh so now you fucking idiots dont think history matters?

jesus christ folks can you get any fucking stupider

Have faith in mankind's ability to push that stupidity envelope, TM.

And, while it is an undenible fact that mankind has already plummeted the depths of possible stupidity, he is not facing limits on the breadth of stupid territories that are still out there to for him to explore and colonize.

I have evey confidence that, even now as I compose this post, there are armies of political scientists, economists, bankers, bureaucrats and other knaves inventing new ways to be stupid.

That's why I subscibe to the theory:

Haud vir est umquam procerus tunc ut is pronus ut dope plaga an imbecile.

(No man is ever taller then when he stoops to dopeslap an imbecile.)

Last edited:
It is really amzing to me how willing to embrace lies the right is now.

It will kill your failed ideas in the end.

they spew hate on science , history, higher education, seem fine with engauging in obvious lies and can not bring themselves to admit a mistake.

That is why their ideas fail over and over and over.

Ike was a good manager.

Managed the D-Day invasion - managed the post Korean War years.

Was set up to win - but at least he didnt fail.

I liked Ike. He took on the illegal immigration problem at the borders with his government plan of action called 'OPERATION WETBACK'. Illegals fled back into Mexico when this went into effect. Sarah Palin plans a simular operation if she runs.

Last edited:
Ike did many good things and I dont mind saying so even if he did have an R after his name.

He used nukes on our enemies! :woohoo:

wallpaper_20100212054653_11543729652.preview.jpg

:popcorn:
You've been reading too-many Texas-approved U.S. History text-books.

:rolleyes:

For the record, Eisenhower who at the time was Commander-in-Chief of Allied Forces in Europe opposed Truman's decision to use the atom bomb.
It would have been (to say the least) interesting to have been a fly-on-the-wall, during the various-discussions.....

241.png

I liked Ike. He took on the illegal immigration problem at the borders with his government plan of action called 'OPERATION WETBACK'. Illegals fled back into Mexico when this went into effect. Sarah Palin plans a simular operation if she runs.

This was NOT one of the good things he did.

This was NOT one of the good things he did.
What? It was a great idea. He didn't want illegals undercutting American jobs. He took care of the problem and ran the illegals out of the country. He rounded them up and deported them. We need to bring back 'Operation Wetback' today.

well you are a racists so who the fuck cares what you think is good

Ike was blunt.

When asked about VP Nixons accomplishments -he said give me a while and I may think of something.

Actually - was being cute. Nixon was actually a pretty good VP. Made numerous overseas trips - embarrassed Nikita Kruschuv with his savvy in the kitchen debates.

Nixon himself did some good things.

he did shame the entire country however.

Cali you have never admitted your mistake to me.

You claimed Dis did noit get the facts wrong and spent the better part of any contact with me denying you lied.

Is there a law that says I must address you whenever I admit a mistake? No? Has Gunny implemented a 'You are required to inform Truthdon'tmatter whenever a mistake is made' rule? No?

I don't know about you, but I see a pattern emerging. You think you are far more important to me than you actually are. Get over it.

And stop lying about me. Liar.

Forum List

Back