Did you like IKE

I have earmarked this thread and now the cons who in the future will have to claim they like Ike.

Its going to trip them up big time.
I guess "cons" will be living in fear.
BTW
How do you know which USMB members are allowed to use computers at prison?

I will SM, You see a person can really travel when they travel the road of truth.

The best thing Ike did to make this country better was build the interstates!
Well....ya' gotta give him credit for TRYING to WARN everyone about the Pro-War 1%ers, as well.....

"Our military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea.

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."

He used nukes on our enemies! :woohoo:

wallpaper_20100212054653_11543729652.preview.jpg

:popcorn:
You've been reading too-many Texas-approved U.S. History text-books.

:rolleyes:

poor kid.

Hes been listening to too many republican rewrites of history

Did the HuffPuff or Media Matters provide the whining left with new talking points lately?

Go work on your makeup, Dog Face.

Eisenhower was exactly the kind of moderate Republican that the modern day Right now despises,

however, given his historical stature and status, most of them don't have the guts to admit it.

and you obviously have the statistical proof to back that up?
.....And, you've already proven ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!

My feelings about Ike are too important to share with someone whose only intent is to use twist them for her silly agenda.

389.gif

Please use some historical backing fro your claim.

Im not saying you are wrong but your undocumented words are worthless.

You dont have a decent record of being truthful.

TM is trying to get us to admit that we like a big government if it has a "R" next to it. Look what big government has done: Bankrupted us.
Ah, yes.....let's not blame inve$tor$ in our weapon$-indu$try!!!

They're doing God's work. Just ask a 'Bagger.​

He expanded its programs and rolled them into a new cabinet-level agency, the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, while extending benefits to an additional ten million workers

WOW we are making headway.

Cons now support many things I thought they hated

don't fret

you're still an idiot.

:thup:

keep em coming!

Forum List

Back