Did you just see the woman live who said Trump grabbed and and slipped her tongue?

R

rdean

Oh wow, I felt so sorry for her. It was a very long statement.

Can you imagine this slipping you tongue?

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And then the reporter said Trump, at his rally, said how come no one accuses Obama and it's a Mexican behind the whole thing.

I felt sorry for the woman who said Bill Clinton viciously raped her and that Hillary threatened her to keep quiet. They interviewed four women on Hannity last night all who claim Bill sexually assaulted them. Bill damn near bit through the rape victim's lip she was bleeding and Bill told her she should get some ice on it.

I felt sorry for the woman who said Bill Clinton viciously raped her and that Hillary threatened her to keep quiet. They interviewed four women on Hannity last night all who claim Bill sexually assaulted them. Bill damn near bit through the rape victim's lip she was bleeding and Bill told her she should get some ice on it.
I know Trump paid one of them. How much did he pay the others?

And I didn't even know Bill was running for office. Does he know?

Funny how your kind doesn't care what Trump does. You just deflect. Oh, look over there. You're just as much a piece of scum as Trump is.

See that, kids?

"B-b-b-but Clinton" is Pedophile Don's supporters way of saying it is okay for their guy to be a sex criminal.

It's a trained reflex. When Pedophile Don's behavior is examined, his Chumps rush in to deflect.

It speaks volumes about their character.

Pedophile Don has led the weak into becoming EVERYTHING they used to hate.

See that, kids?

"B-b-b-but Clinton" is Pedophile Don's supporters way of saying it is okay for their guy to be a sex criminal.
Where did anyone say that?

Oh, they didn't.

That means you are a POS. Oops!

Getting tongued by Trump would be like getting tongued by a catheter bag.

It's the same exact color orange.

download-picture.php

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And then the reporter said Trump, at his rally, said how come no one accuses Obama and it's a Mexican behind the whole thing.
No.

RTX1C9LH.jpg

No.
Yes:

Trump to blame Mexican billionaire for groping allegations: report

Don't be to Pedophile Don what Crooked Hillary was to Slick Willy, kids.

Have some self-respect.

Funny how your kind doesn't care what Trump does. You just deflect. Oh, look over there. You're just as much a piece of scum as Trump is.

No question that Bill fucked up but it is pretty fucking sad that these hollier then Thor assholes now have a double standard. Blaming the wife that got hurt is a very big mistake for these assholes to be doing right now...

Look at them standing by their man the same way Crooked Hillary stood by Slick Willy.

Pedophile Don has led the weak into becoming EVERYTHING they used to hate.

No self-respect. NONE!

No question that Bill fucked up but it is pretty fucking sad that these hollier then Thor assholes now have a double standard. Blaming the wife that got hurt is a very big mistake for these assholes to be doing right now...
Thor isn’t holy.....he's an imaginary Norse God.

Forum List

Back