TRUMP: “Hillary meets in secret with international banks to plot destruction of US sovereignty"”

As the Wikileaks email dump continues apace, GOP nominee Donald Trump delivered a key note speech slamming the mainstream media for being in bed with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and highlighting that Hillary has been abusing her position to court special globalist interests for years.
Trump: “Hillary Meets In Secret With International Banks To Plot Destruction Of US Sovereignty”

Face it. You can gauge the American public just by the silence or lack of concern by the liberals on this board.

They do not want to know about just how corrupt is Hillary, the democrat machine or the corporate media. And if they hear about it they ignore it or just say "LOL" at the source. They are just as corrupt as those they elect.

• Banned
As the Wikileaks email dump continues apace, GOP nominee Donald Trump delivered a key note speech slamming the mainstream media for being in bed with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and highlighting that Hillary has been abusing her position to court special globalist interests for years.
Trump: “Hillary Meets In Secret With International Banks To Plot Destruction Of US Sovereignty”

Face it. You can gauge the American public just by the silence or lack of concern by the liberals on this board.

They do not want to know about just how corrupt is Hillary, the democrat machine or the corporate media. And if they hear about it they ignore it or just say "LOL" at the source. They are just as corrupt as those they elect.
I'm quite use to liberals and their pathetic thinking trust me. I've heard it all, seen it all, have been told off by them, etc. What's my reaction to them. " You won't stop me with your hypocritical bs big mouths". they can fk off either they will learn it or they won't either they will stay asleep like idiot sheep do or they won't.
LIBERALS DONT SUCCEED IN RUNNING ME OFF A SITE. Unlike them I do not cower.

I have not and do not run into the corner and hide like these snowflake hypocrites trust me.

Mindwars: Please do not post titles in all caps. Also, opening posts require some original content in addition to cutnpaste, links, pictures etc. I'll fix the title for you.

OMG the sky is always falling for wingnuts and if it isn't that bad MSM, it's those pesky liberals creating all sorta problems for wingnuts, you know like laws, medicine, social security, Medicare, labor laws and on and on. Progressives started this back when the wingnuts wouldn't come out of the trees, later they had to help the wingnuts out of the cave, and today they still must help them as global warming is ruining the environment. Wingnuts never learn and when a loud mouthed wingnut comes along saying the world is ending soon, the poor conservative worship at the loud mouths feet, hoping he will save them because without a hero they are lost. Sad how little they have changed in thousands of years. They may never change. They so need a big mouthed person to lead them to an imaginary land. You'd think that maybe constant failure would tell them something? But no.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

Mindwars: Please do not post titles in all caps. Also, opening posts require some original content in addition to cutnpaste, links, pictures etc. I'll fix the title for you.

uh, no. I better leave that one alone.

OMG the sky is always falling for wingnuts and if it isn't that bad MSM, it's those pesky liberals creating all sorta problems for wingnuts, you know like laws, medicine, social security, Medicare, labor laws and on and on. Progressives started this back when the wingnuts wouldn't come out of the trees, later they had to help the wingnuts out of the cave, and today they still must help them as global warming is ruining the environment. Wingnuts never learn and when a loud mouthed wingnut comes along saying the world is ending soon, the poor conservative worship at the loud mouths feet, hoping he will save them because without a hero they are lost. Sad how little they have changed in thousands of years. They may never change. They so need a big mouthed person to lead them to an imaginary land. You'd think that maybe constant failure would tell them something? But no.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

Well said. - - - (for your crowd)

Forum List

Back