Did you change your vote because of an alleged Russian hack?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I was wondering how many of you voters here changed your vote from Clinton to Trump because of the leaked/hacked emails allegedly released by Russia.

I know I didn't.

Could any of you who did please explain why you had a change of opinion after the email dumps?

I was wondering how many of you voters here changed your vote from Clinton to Trump because of the leaked/hacked emails allegedly released by Russia.

I know I didn't.

Could any of you who did please explain why you had a change of opinion after the email dumps?
Well, to be fair, most of us didn't know about it, think about it, doesn't it make sense that if you know Russia has hacked the system that you would change the way you vote.

I see no difference in the fact that the scum the dims ran was scum. Everyone knew she was and is scum. There is no doubt and never was about what she was and they just kept trying different shades of lipstick on the pig to make her more appealing. They ran out of shades and still lost most of the country. Only states that are full of pigs voted for one of their own. States full of people believing in REAL justice based on character, truth, honor, duty, charity and patriotisim voted to stop the liberal reign of treason, theft, graft, harassment, intimidation, bullying, and suppression of THEIR constitutional rights.

I do not like thee, Ms Hell ,
The reason why I cannot tell;
But this I know, and know full well,
I do not like thee, Ms Hell.

Did you change your vote because of an alleged Russian hack?
The statistic (classified, of course) shows that 98.7% of the American population was prepared to vote for Hitlery Clinton. But then the e-mails were leaked. The survey (also classified, of course) clearly indicated that the e-mails themselves made no difference to the Hitlery-voting citizenry but that it was the fact the the leaks (sorry, I mean "hacks") were allegedly perpetrated by Putin. That broke the camel's back, and in the last minute everyone voted for Trump instead! Damn you Russians!
:dev2:

I know I didn't.

Well, to be fair, most of us didn't know about it, think about it, doesn't it make sense that if you know Russia has hacked the system that you would change the way you vote.
So did you vote for Trump?

I know I didn't.

Yes, I was all in for Hillary. Then when my mail in ballot came, something forced me to check the block for Trump. I didn't know what it was at the time, now thankfully the MSM has made me aware it was Putin pulling my strings.

Well, I voted for Trump, but now they're saying those damn Russians hacked into the voting machines and changed enough ballots for Hillary to Trump.

Damn Russians may have been in that little machine I fed my paper ballot into.

Damn Russians stole Hillary's victory! Damn Russians!

Forum List

Back