Did trump go to Japan to avoid memorial day in this country?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I like soldiers who weren’t captured.

AR-190529156.jpg&updated=201905251720&MaxW=800&MaxH=800&noborder

Facts Matter: Obama didn't skip cemetery service to attend Memorial Day barbecue in Chicago

Would Donald “Bone Spurs” Trump have been booed if he showed up?

Remember, last year Trump was in France.

And yet every single year at memorial day Republicans would attack President Obama.

I’m guessing it’s like what Republicans say, “if it’s white it’s right“.

And sadly, Trump just didn’t just attack POWs, he also attacked Goldstar families and military heroes.

Does trump get away with this because he’s white?

Facts Matter: Obama didn't skip cemetery service to attend Memorial Day barbecue in Chicago

And yet every single year at memorial day Republicans would attack President Obama.

And sadly, Trump just didn’t just attack POWs, he also attacked Goldstar families and military heroes.

untitled2.png

• Banned
D7lboZqWwAUF5jY

So I’m watching Mike Pence give this memorial day speech.
And sitting in front to the right is this black soldier who is yawning in rolling his eyes and making faces.

He finally couldn’t take it anymore and finally just fell asleep.

The white guy in the middle looked like he was also struggling.

upload_2019-5-27_10-55-15.jpeg

On Memorial Day Obama had a habit of avoiding Arlington because it has monuments to Civil War Generals still placed there. Obama was a racist.....and he hates white people. Anyone who owned slaves was to him a racist. So he usually found an excuse to avoid Arlington.
Trump went to France last year.....I remember France was the focus of WWII. Now Trump is in Japan....another country and place involved in WWII.

Try to figure out the significance of these places.

• Banned

On Memorial Day Obama had a habit of avoiding Arlington because it has monuments to Civil War Generals still placed there. Obama was a racist.....and he hates white people. Anyone who owned slaves was to him a racist. So he usually found an excuse to avoid Arlington.
Trump went to France last year.....I remember France was the focus of WWII. Now Trump is in Japan....another country and place involved in WWII.

So you’re telling us that slaveholders were good people who weren’t racist?

I feel that there is a need here to disagree.

You're really special. As in a special kind of stupid.

• Banned

FACT CHECK: Did Barack Obama Visit Arlington Cemetery on Veterans Day?

D7lgdnDXsAAlbFG

Obama at Arlington cemetery refusing to visit Arlington cemetery.

I bet most of the families that sold their kids into slavery were wiped out in tribal wars.

First, I suspect Obama is still a racist.
Second, you do make a significant point about observing Memorial Day in other places where many of our troops fought and fell. Why limit observances and honors only to those interred on native soil?

If you want to blame a white guy, here's one:This Memorial Day, celebrate the American soldiers dead AND alive who keep our freedom alive. Also, scorn those cowards who claim service and dishonor those soldiers. Today we have Richard "DaNang Dick" Blumenthal senator from CT who lied about serving in Viet Nam. He has the gall to call Kavanaugh and Trump liars, when his is the biggest lie of all. Pass this post out to all you know who celebrate Memorial Day.

You would feel the need to be disagreeable if anyone said "UP", you'd have to correct them and tell them they were wrong because "UP" is "DOWN".

He’s there to discuss the upcoming invasion of China.

Apparently you don't know the difference between "attack" and "respond". Either that, or you're just a fucking liar.
Maybe not a liar. Given the benefit of the doubt, he's a deluded parrot for the deluded leftist puppet masters. Deanie loves to regurgitate the left's talking points of the day.

..........you must not think much about Memorial Day either ---you didn't capitalize it --you America hater!!!!!!!!!!
yet you capitalized Japan, France, Republicans, etc----????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........yes, he gets away with it because he is white---the MSM NEVER attacked Trump for anything

President Trump and the FLOTUS went to Arlington ahead of Memorial Day, deanrd.

Trump and first lady visit Arlington National Cemetery ahead of Memorial Day

He sent his messages, too.

Hours before Memorial Day ride, Trump tweets Rolling Thunder will be back in 2020

There were times when Obumba didn't go to Arlington to lay a wreath. He sent Joe Biden while he stayed home in Chicago. More important, Obama got us into a war with Iran while Trump is the only one who hasn't gotten America into war in recent memory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back