You thought 2018 was the year of the woman? Wait until 2020.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A First: Women Take The Majority In Nevada Legislature And Colorado House

Just like the country, the body is slightly more than half women.

"It's been a long, hard fight. I'm starting to see some of the fruits of not just my labor, but the labor of so many other people whose names I don't know," says Patricia Ann Spearman, a Democrat and Nevada senator who was first elected in 2012.

Spearman is used to struggling to break barriers for minorities and women. She's 64, a black woman, a lesbian, a retired lieutenant colonel in the Army and an ordained minister.

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

Remember the State of the Union? All the Women newly elected to Congress?

c3c53235-336d-41f3-af3c-ff67e4be0d58-XXX_20190205__APS_USA_086.JPG

Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes.

The Criminalization of Women’s Bodies Is All About Conservative Male Power

Republicans are setting this next election up to be a landslide.

Telling a woman she must have the baby of her rapist/torturer?
I think that’s more evil than the rape itself.
Because Republicans have had time to think about it and they still want to do something so outrageously evil.

• Banned
Michelle Obama wins America's 'Most Admired Woman' in Gallup poll

103825887-RTSJMIQr.530x298.jpg

And yet Republicans have attacked her for no other reason that she’s black and she’s the presidents wife, and because she’s a woman.

Republicans have made her look like a chimp. They’ve made fun of her clothes, called her a man.

And she is the most admired woman in America. What is it Republicans are telling women? Join the Republican Party and we will show you the same respect that we’ve shown her.

Quit with your lies. Only Al has such a law, which is unenforceable at this point, and their goal is to actually have Roe vs Wade revisited, and then be able to pass reasonable laws that include rape and incest.-

Collins, a Republican from Decatur and the bill's original House sponsor, is urging senators to pass the abortion bill as is with no exceptions unless the pregnancy compromises the life of the mother.

"The point of the bill is to actually address the reasoning behind the Roe v. Wade decision. Their reasoning was the baby in the womb is not a person," Collins said.

Collins said she's carried heartbeat bills over the last four years that included exceptions for rape and incest, and she said she thinks an Alabama abortion law would include those exceptions as well. Right now, the bill aims to criminalize abortion and directly oppose Roe v. Wade, which Collins hopes gets a now conservative majority Supreme Court's attention.

"What is happening is that all pro-life legislation is being ruled unconstitutional until we actually revisit Roe v. Wade decision," Collins said...

...More recently, a 2015 study from Abort 73, a pro-life group, breaks down the reason for every abortion performed in Florida. Of the 71,740 abortions in Florida that year, the study shows less than one percent combined were because of rape and incest. The study shows that 92% of women didn't have a reason and elected to have the abortion.
Decatur lawmaker explains why Alabama abortion bill doesn't include exceptions for rape, incest

For 92% of abortions to be for nothing other than convenience, when there are numerous other birth control methods that will prevent a pregnancy, is just sickening. It has do with nothing more than irresponsibility.
Why do Dems consistently push things that prevent people from taking responsibility for their own actions?

And yet Republicans have attacked her for no other reason that she’s black and she’s the presidents wife, and because she’s a woman.

Republicans have made her look like a chimp. They’ve made fun of her clothes, called her a man.

And she is the most admired woman in America. What is it Republicans are telling women? Join the Republican Party and we will show you the same respect that we’ve shown her.

She's not even a real woman!

I think Big Mikey aka: Tucker Johnston, Michelle, gets the democrat nomination in 2020

"It's been a long, hard fight. I'm starting to see some of the fruits of not just my labor, but the labor of so many other people whose names I don't know," says Patricia Ann Spearman, a Democrat and Nevada senator who was first elected in 2012.

Spearman is used to struggling to break barriers for minorities and women. She's 64, a black woman, a lesbian, a retired lieutenant colonel in the Army and an ordained minister.

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

Because Republicans have had time to think about it and they still want to do something so outrageously evil.

Identity politics - the way of Karl Marx, and Democrats!

“I have a vagina, so I am better than you!” This is the message of the radical left. People are no longer individuals with brains to think for themselves and formulate opinions on their own, they are all just labeled as part of an identity group....black, female, gay, etc.

So, I have a question for you leftwingers. If a woman is automatically “more qualified” on subjects pertaining to women, and blacks are “more qualified” on subjects of race, then how are women supposed to make decisions for issues concerning men? How can a black person know what is best for a white person? How can a woman represent a man, if a man can’t represent a woman?

She's not even a real woman!
That’s disgusting. You know, I always knew you were awful. But I’m glad you live down to my expectations. It shows I have good judgment.

Quit with your lies. Only Al has such a law, which is unenforceable at this point, and their goal is to actually have Roe vs Wade revisited, and then be able to pass reasonable laws that include rape and incest.-

Collins, a Republican from Decatur and the bill's original House sponsor, is urging senators to pass the abortion bill as is with no exceptions unless the pregnancy compromises the life of the mother.

"The point of the bill is to actually address the reasoning behind the Roe v. Wade decision. Their reasoning was the baby in the womb is not a person," Collins said.

Collins said she's carried heartbeat bills over the last four years that included exceptions for rape and incest, and she said she thinks an Alabama abortion law would include those exceptions as well. Right now, the bill aims to criminalize abortion and directly oppose Roe v. Wade, which Collins hopes gets a now conservative majority Supreme Court's attention.

"What is happening is that all pro-life legislation is being ruled unconstitutional until we actually revisit Roe v. Wade decision," Collins said...

...More recently, a 2015 study from Abort 73, a pro-life group, breaks down the reason for every abortion performed in Florida. Of the 71,740 abortions in Florida that year, the study shows less than one percent combined were because of rape and incest. The study shows that 92% of women didn't have a reason and elected to have the abortion.
Decatur lawmaker explains why Alabama abortion bill doesn't include exceptions for rape, incest

For 92% of abortions to be for nothing other than convenience, when there are numerous other birth control methods that will prevent a pregnancy, is just sickening. It has do with nothing more than irresponsibility.
Why do Dems consistently push things that prevent people from taking responsibility for their own actions?
So you want to use a baby as punishment to teach a woman to be responsible? Is that what you’re saying? Because that’s just awful. If you can’t figure out why, ask and I’ll explain it to you.

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

“I have a vagina, so I am better than you!” This is the message of the radical left. People are no longer individuals with brains to think for themselves and formulate opinions on their own, they are all just labeled as part of an identity group....black, female, gay, etc.

So, I have a question for you leftwingers. If a woman is automatically “more qualified” on subjects pertaining to women, and blacks are “more qualified” on subjects of race, then how are women supposed to make decisions for issues concerning men? How can a black person know what is best for a white person? How can a woman represent a man, if a man can’t represent a woman?
Sorry, I never studied word salad. You’ll have to try to figure out what it is you’re trying to say. Just say it in English.

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

Sorry, I never studied word salad. You’ll have to try to figure out what it is you’re trying to say. Just say it in English.

That’s what I thought, you have no answer. You people are too dumb to realize that your identity politics can be turned against you, and you are left looking like an idiot.

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

bz-5ce7fcd918545.jpeg

ROFLMFAO

There were 1,025 surveyed

61% of those 1,025 DIDN’T choose Michelle
or ANYONE ELSE from the list of women provided

First choice and second choice answers were combined

Michelle received 15%
of first and second choices combined
from 39% of respondents

Hillary most admired 17 years straight

Go fuck yourself moron

———-
D7a_TkjXsAE4CKb

That’s what I thought, you have no answer. You people are too dumb to realize that your identity politics can be turned against you, and you are left looking like an idiot.
The oh so white cult member whines about identity politics. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back