Zone1 Did They Go Too Far With This Karen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone can argue otherwise

They are both idiots
They deserve the same punishment

Either let it go
Or charge them both.
No, the Karen knocked the pizza to the floor after complaining. The PH worker assaulted the Karen.

The Karen may of had legitimate complaint about her pizza. I have complained about food many times, but I've always been nice about it.

The woman that threw the pizza was wrong and should face some sort of penalty for her actions…

Now with that written the Employee needs to fired, arrested and charge for assault and why?

Once the woman left the Store the Employee should have called the cops and filed charges at least a no-trespassing charge against the old white woman but what she did was criminal and will cost the owner of that franchise dearly…
The woman (Karen) was an ass, but she didn't do anything illegal except possibly litter (by knocking the pizza in the floor). Since she returned with the pizza to complain, so I assume she had already paid for it so there is no loss to the Pizza Hut there. Had Karen complained nicely she probably could have gotten here money back for a wrong order.

All wrong; use he or she. Or a circumlocution. "The victim refused to testify at the trial because of fear of revenge."

Yes, you are correct and the dictionary is wrong!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Damn, you people are so much fun.

Yes, you are correct and the dictionary is wrong!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Damn, you people are so much fun.
Your dictionary is just one of these new woke collection of ways to twist words to facilitate trannie and other perversion talk. That was one truly weird dictionary. Of course it's wrong.

I urge people to use normal English and not go over into woke grammar that colludes with the leftists.

I love this place, you all truly make me laugh out loud with your stupidity.
You're working hard, GG, to get me mad. I wonder why you can't just make conversation normally.

Oops, wait a minute --- I see why: this is a scary Zone 1 thread, I shouldn't be in here at all. I suppose you are baiting me so you can report me and get me bullied and harassed by mods. Okay, I'm gone.

You're working hard, GG, to get me mad. I wonder why you can't just make conversation normally.

I do not wish to make you mad at all, I truly and honestly laughed out loud at your post. My wife even asked from a different room what was so funny

The way I used the word "they" is grammatically correct and has been for the 56 years I have been alive. I had no hidden agenda, I was not trying to be "woke", I just used the word as it was intended.

"They" has always had both a singular and plural usage

Not sure what that has to do with proper grammar, but none the less I am happy for you

I'm not sure what proper grammar has to do with this subject,.. but my sanity has been slowly dying again anyways but I'm used to it because of the Biden and Harris administration and I'm still happy in general. :)

I'm not sure what proper grammar has to do with this subject,.. but my sanity has been slowly dying again anyways but I'm used to it because of the Biden and Harris administration and I'm still happy in general. :)

anyone that lets the residents of the White House steal their happiness is a fool

True, but can we please get back on topic now?

Seems everyone is in agreement the person from PizzaHut went too far and they should not have come around the counter and followed the woman out the door

Your dictionary is just one of these new woke collection of ways to twist words to facilitate trannie and other perversion talk. That was one truly weird dictionary. Of course it's wrong.

I urge people to use normal English and not go over into woke grammar that colludes with the leftists.
Bunker needs Air Conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back