Did The White Man Invent The Ebola Virus ?

since a lot of blacks claim that AIDS was invented by whites are they going to start claiming that we invented Ebola in a lab also ? never mind the fact that most diseases like the black plague ,aids, and ebola originated on the African continent due to filthy living conditions will blacks blame evil whitey for this disease too ? never mind the fact that's whites are the ones who are finding new ways to fight and treat these diseases started in black countries they still find a way to blame whites for all the ills that they bring upon themselves.

AIDS wasn't invented by anyone. HIV on the other hand...Well let's just say that it showing up first in the gay community during the Reagan Administration while the Christian Reich was at the heigh of its power and influence when germ and bio warfare research was going on is a bit suspect.

Dunno about the origin of ebola. Would think so, as a weapon it isn't very effective as it only spreads through physical contact. Wanna infects people and wipe them out make it sexually transmittable.
Well since there's more white queers then Black we know where the HIV started don't we now.. Now Ebola I wouldn't put it pass the whites for inventing it cause they and the Chinese are the ones drilling for oil and putting all their waste products into the rivers and ground water in Africa, now tell me different.
Ebola comes from either eating monkeys or fucking them, not from garbage.
Black people are not animal molesters like you sheep humping white people.

We're working on a device to install in Obamaphones which will make Blacks sterile.
Cleaning bathrooms for a living doesnt give you the skill to invent electronic devices. Who do you think you are kidding janitor?.

AIDS came from Africa as well, and Africans didn't catch that one off the monkeys by eating them! :D

AIDS wasn't invented by anyone. HIV on the other hand...Well let's just say that it showing up first in the gay community during the Reagan Administration while the Christian Reich was at the heigh of its power and influence when germ and bio warfare research was going on is a bit suspect.

Dunno about the origin of ebola. Would think so, as a weapon it isn't very effective as it only spreads through physical contact. Wanna infects people and wipe them out make it sexually transmittable.
Well since there's more white queers then Black we know where the HIV started don't we now.. Now Ebola I wouldn't put it pass the whites for inventing it cause they and the Chinese are the ones drilling for oil and putting all their waste products into the rivers and ground water in Africa, now tell me different.

We're working on a device to install in Obamaphones which will make Blacks sterile.
Cleaning bathrooms for a living doesnt give you the skill to invent electronic devices. Who do you think you are kidding janitor?.

I can see one of your job applications the NAACP might fill out for you. Experience: Mugging elderly couples and robbing them. Looting convenience stores, dealing cheap drugs on street corners, etc.

I can see one of your job applications the NAACP might fill out for you. Experience: Mugging elderly couples and robbing them. Looting convenience stores, dealing cheap drugs on street corners, etc.

I saw one of your job applications the KKK attempted to fill out for you.

Experience:
Pharmacist/Addict/Building demolition
Manufacturing of meth and crack while under the influence of both. Responsible for bringing down several buildings using the exploding meth lab demolition technique.

School shooter.
Responsible for flipping out and killing kids because my window of white privilege is going away.

Mass murderer.
Responsible for killing humans and doing my best to reducing the world population. Other duties including eating the remains in order reduce my carbon footprint.

Animal abuser and executioner.
Responsible for torturing/killing animals because....well they deserved it.

Education:
Made it halfway through 8th grade.

Experience:
Manufacturing of meth and crack while under the influence of both. Responsible for bringing down several buildings using the exploding meth lab demolition technique.

School shooter.
Responsible for flipping out and killing kids because my window of white privilege is going away.

Mass murderer.
Responsible for killing humans and doing my best to reducing the world population. Other duties including eating the remains in order reduce my carbon footprint.

Education:

Who's that little insignificant group of would-be thugs you belong to that hasn't done a thing for the Black race but make false threats? The New Black Buzzards, or something like that? You never hear of them.

AIDS came from Africa as well, and Africans didn't catch that one off the monkeys by eating them! :D

You would know because you are aware that syphilis came from Europe because white boys were molesting sheep.
No, syphilis came to Europe from the Americas. Half the case in the world are found in sub-Saharan Africa, and in the US half of all cases are in the African-American community.

Color me shocked!

You would know because you are aware that syphilis came from Europe because white boys were molesting sheep.
No, syphilis came to Europe from the Americas. Half the case in the world are found in sub-Saharan Africa, and in the US half of all cases are in the African-American community.

Color me shocked!

Anything that is depraved or degenerate you can pretty well color it Black.

Experience:

School shooter.

Mass murderer.

Education:

Who's that little insignificant group of would-be thugs you belong to that hasn't done a thing for the Black race but make false threats? The New Black Buzzards, or something like that? You never hear of them.

The only group I belong to is the Black race. Personally I dont make false or idle threats. I leave that to the melanin deprived chimps like you and the ones in the KKK.

Color me shocked!
No syphilis came from Europe as told to us by the Greeks. They like to sexually molest their sheep. Its all documented.

Color me shocked!
No syphilis came from Europe as told to us by the Greeks. They like to sexually molest their sheep. Its all documented.
You do realize the Sharpton School of World History and Epidemiology is not well respected. In fact, it's fodder for idiots of your ilk. Like all venereal diseases, it's epidemiology in black communities is disproportionate. Shocking, I know.

Concentrate on finding something that afflicts other demographics more than blacks. I would be interested.

since a lot of blacks claim that AIDS was invented by whites are they going to start claiming that we invented Ebola in a lab also ? never mind the fact that most diseases like the black plague ,aids, and ebola originated on the African continent due to filthy living conditions will blacks blame evil whitey for this disease too ? never mind the fact that's whites are the ones who are finding new ways to fight and treat these diseases started in black countries they still find a way to blame whites for all the ills that they bring upon themselves.

Actually microbiologist and immunologists have been claiming for years that HIV can be traced back into the 50s.

Color me shocked!
You do realize the Sharpton School of World History and Epidemiology is not well respected. In fact, it's fodder for idiots of your ilk. Like all venereal diseases, it's epidemiology in black communities is disproportionate. Shocking, I know.

Concentrate on finding something that afflicts other demographics more than blacks. I would be interested.
This came from Greek historians. Sharpton has nothing to do with it. Research it for yourself and you will see. The only reason whites have the lowest infection rate is because you have built up immunity from millennial of sexually molesting sheep. Sort like how whites would die living in areas where Blacks with sickle cell trait survive.

Color me shocked!
Syphilis developed in the New World from yaws, perhaps 1,600 years ago, and was waiting for Columbus and his crew.

Color me shocked!
Syphilis developed in the New World from yaws, perhaps 1,600 years ago, and was waiting for Columbus and his crew.
No. It developed in Europe from white boys fucking sheep. The Greeks even described the symptoms.

Color me shocked!
No. It developed in Europe from white boys fucking sheep.
Origins of Syphilis - Archaeology Magazine Archive
Can you read? Come down from the trees and learn something other than how to fling shit.

Color me shocked!
Can you read? Come down from the trees and learn something other than how to fling shit.
I've seen that before. That link just dismisses the finding of the Greeks out of hand. Its not a credible article.

Color me shocked!
He don't read good, He watches Politics Nation and learns from Sharpton.

Forum List

Back