Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ron Paul Republicans want to take the position that both sides are corrupt so why bother. Democrats say if you don't like what your politicians are doing, show up and vote them out of office. And we see there is a HUGE difference between the GOP and Democratic party. Does money influence our politicians and is the system corrupt? Absolutely. So one step besides Ron Paul's idea to audit the fed would be to ask Alito, Roberts and all the other dirty Supreme Court Citiziens United Judges to retire, now! How come Ron Paul supporters don't get that the Supreme Court is now controlled by corporate cronies?

Ron Paul supporters need to admit it is not just the Federal Reserve/bankers that are the problem. Its all the other billionaires like the Koch Brothers or Adelson.

Do Ron Paul supporters understand this?

Put the crack pipe down. This thread has nothing to do with Paul nor am I a Paul supporter. Yet another dumb ASSumption on your part. That's two in ten minutes. Wanna go for three idiot?

I'll ask another righty that can answer the question.

Why don't you ask it in the appropriate thread jackass.

They are as thin-skinned as Democrats.

I'm dumbfounded that any female, left or right, can say that any female 'invited' the responses she got. Sadly, sometimes, you let your partisanship blind you to honesty.

i expect palin to be treated like every other politician.

again, you didn't do your thread about hillary, did you?

was it about "female politicians"? no.
was it about "politicians", in general? no.

it was about the tweeting twit. who is stil and always will be a tweeting twit.

it's not that i think any of the treatment of women in politics, generally, is stellar. but i'm not going to cry for sarah when i read the trash written about women politicians on the left every day.

fauxrage is fauxrage, gramps.

READ what is written about women politicians?

Hey genius.....YOU WRITE THAT CRAP IN JUST ABOUT EVERY POST.

Look at the post above of yours...

You referred to Palin as a twit.

You are one of the biggest culprits of name calling on this board.

lol.....I find you quite humorous.

that's because you're kind of a hack. so you would

palin is a twit. truth hurts.

now go look at what your brother posters write about our president every day.

go look at what they wrote about hillary every day that she ran for president.

thanks for another of your pointless troll posts.

now let the grownups talk, mmmkay? :thup:

Last edited:
Male or female, stupid is stupid.

You tried this trick about Herman Cain too. When the intelligent people were making fun of his incredible stupidity, you and your rw's cronies said it was because he's black.

Better luck next time.

lol...

Cain was made fun of for his incredible stupidity?

Where do you hear this crap from?

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

"Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?""

LMAO!!! They followed her every move, aired her every word and as a result she's become a multi-millionaire. 'You betcha'! She ain't complaining. Why are you?

typical DIVERSION.

You offer squat to this message board.

Sorry to intimidate you so, FauxMarine.
Would you like to tell me what part of my statement is rhetoric as opposed to fact?

Male or female, stupid is stupid.

You tried this trick about Herman Cain too. When the intelligent people were making fun of his incredible stupidity, you and your rw's cronies said it was because he's black.

Better luck next time.

but it's ok for them to write the most disgusting lies about the president.

they spent a month on anthony weiner's weiner.

they lambaste any person who isn't a rightwingnut.

and then they cry.

IOKIYAR

Last edited:
i expect palin to be treated like every other politician.

again, you didn't do your thread about hillary, did you?

was it about "female politicians"? no.
was it about "politicians", in general? no.

it was about the tweeting twit. who is stil and always will be a tweeting twit.

it's not that i think any of the treatment of women in politics, generally, is stellar. but i'm not going to cry for sarah when i read the trash written about women politicians on the left every day.

fauxrage is fauxrage, gramps.

READ what is written about women politicians?

Hey genius.....YOU WRITE THAT CRAP IN JUST ABOUT EVERY POST.

Look at the post above of yours...

You referred to Palin as a twit.

You are one of the biggest culprits of name calling on this board.

lol.....I find you quite humorous.

that's because you're kind of a hack. so you would

palin is a twit. truth hurts.

now go look at what your brother posters write about our president every day.

thanks for another of your pointless troll posts.

now let the grownups talk, mmmkay? :thup:

okie dokey....

You dont call people names...do you?

Never. Only the ones that deserve it.

Very rational thinking....

"it is OK to call people derogatory names as long as they deserve it in my eyes..."

You are patheticly hilarious.

"Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?""

LMAO!!! They followed her every move, aired her every word and as a result she's become a multi-millionaire. 'You betcha'! She ain't complaining. Why are you?

typical DIVERSION.

Would you like to tell me what part of my statement is rhetoric as opposed to fact?

That the best ya got?

typical DIVERSION.

he and fact aren't very well acquainted.

he's good at the occasional troll, though.

Who is complaining? I'm simply pointing out the two faces of the democratic party.

LOL! Ask Sorry Sarah if she had to do it all over again and I guarantee you she'd take the "abuse" from the so-called liberal media any day.

So here we are. The left seem to have tons of excuses but 0 nerve to vote. Fortunately their excuses speak louder than their votes would.

And jillian I don't see jarhead as anything close to a hack. I often see him on different sides of different issues. Just because you don't agree with him on this one doesn't make him a hack.

Who is complaining? I'm simply pointing out the two faces of the democratic party.

LOL! Ask Sorry Sarah if she had to do it all over again and I guarantee you she'd take the "abuse" from the so-called liberal media any day.

Sure she does.

Words dont hurt her.

It was the left that kicked and screamed becuase a 30 yerar old ADULT activist was called names.

SO the right is saying...why was it OK to call Palin names then?

but of course....you want to spin the debate...as you seem to like to do.

So here we are. The left seem to have tons of excuses but 0 nerve to vote. Fortunately their excuses speak louder than their votes would.

And jillian I don't see jarhead as anything close to a hack. I often see him on different sides of different issues. Just because you don't agree with him on this one doesn't make him a hack.

i guess you don't notice that his only interaction with me, as opposed to YOUR interaction with me, is to troll my posts.

I don't have to agree with him. But any person on this board who actually has half a brain and isn't a hack is going to interact with me and not insult me.

when i see the garbage he writes to me... can't be bothered. he gets what he deserves if he wants to troll me.

i figure it's because he isn't smart enough to have an actual converation.

i'm still waiting for you or him to say how hillary was treated differently than sarah.

How could anyone vote she was treated fairly? Bleepin kooks.

Last edited:
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

So because of the above, it's perfectly ok to refer to her in such derogatory terms as the "c" word? What does that have to do with political criticism?

Jillian's old stand-by reply when she knows she's wrong...':cuckoo:' She aint too bright. :)

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.

Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.

And once again, all this makes it ok to refer to her in derogatory terms such as a "slut" or t he "c" word and others like it? I don't think so. Criticize her lack of intelligence, her being so conservative or whatever, but referring to her in such terms in uncalled for. That has nothing to do with her stance in politics. That's just a mean spirited personal attack, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back