Did the GOP just nominate......

And the Republicans select.......A birther, beauty pageant, reality TV star

And the dems are about to select a nihilistic, corrupt, sociopathic liar.

Deflection is the way.

There is no deflection other than two of the shittiest nominees that have ever vied for the presidency.

Dems are perfectly happy with our nominee...she is everything conservatives hate

Deflection is the way.

There is no deflection other than two of the shittiest nominees that have ever vied for the presidency.

Dems are perfectly happy with our nominee...she is everything conservatives hate

But of course dems are. They want to hear these lies, love corruption, and hate america. She is perfect for them.

I find it ironically amusing to hear Trump's Chumps go on about Clinton's lies.

"Ted Cruz's dad killed Kennedy and Hillary Clinton is a sociopathic liar!" :lol:

I honestly do not know why the creduloids' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

Actually, I do know why. It requires an IQ above 30 to be capable of experiencing that kind of mental conflict caused by blazing contradictions.

Deflection is the way.

But of course dems are. They want to hear these lies, love corruption, and hate america. She is perfect for them.

We got the candidate who reflects our views...You got Trump

I find it sad that we have devolved this far.
I used that very same word today while ranting about Trump capturing the GOP nomination.

There was the obligatory, "Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here".

And then I said I am ready to leave this planet because it is devolving.

I know very well I am not getting any smarter with age, so it has to be everyone else is devolving.

Forum List

Back