The Utter Corruption of The Democrat Party

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
So.....Bernie Sanders is saying there will be a contested convention and the system on the Democrat side is rigged.

Well....Bernie is right.

Hillary cannot win the nomination outright. She will need to win 70% of the remaining delegates to win the nomination. That obviously will not happen. The only way she can get the nomination is with super delegates...basically corrupt party insiders that have been paid off by the Clintons.

I think the Democrat convention will be very ugly and millions of Bernie supporters will either stay home or vote for Trump.

I wonder what this bitch will do? :lol:

dws21.jpg

Hillary will go in with the majority of votes. Superdelegates have ALWAYS gone to the person with the majority of the votes. No one will be surprised when that happens again. It is not a scandal.

Bernie says the super delegates should reflect the will of the people. Do you disagree with him? Or should party insiders give Hillary the nomination when Democrat Primary voters have not?

Hillary will go in with the majority of votes. Superdelegates have ALWAYS gone to the person with the majority of the votes. No one will be surprised when that happens again. It is not a scandal.

Bernie says the super delegates should reflect the will of the people. Do you disagree with him? Or should party insiders give Hillary the nomination when Democrat Primary voters have not?
Are you agreeing with Bernie, that if he gets less votes from the people than Hillary, that superdelegates should go against the will of the people and side with him?

Are you agreeing with Bernie, that if he gets less votes from the people than Hillary, that superdelegates should go against the will of the people and side with him?

I think Bernie getting only 7% of the super delegates while getting 46% of the vote is corrupt....yes. The system is fucked up and completely rigged. Bernie and his supporters have a very valid point.

How is the super delgates having to decide the nominee in the democratic party a sign of, what is the the title says? "Utter corruption" when the republican party has the exact same system if they don't have an outright winner?

I think Bernie getting only 7% of the super delegates while getting 46% of the vote is corrupt....yes. The system is fucked up and completely rigged. Bernie and his supporters have a very valid point.
Sanders does not have 46%. Clinton has over 3 million more votes than him. The superdelegates will go with the winner of the popular vote. No controversy there.

T'ain't gonna be Hillary.
T'ain't gonna be Nutty Old Uncle Bernie.

Choices, in the order I seem them as appealing to king (or queen) maker George Soros:

Elizabeth (Fauxahontas) Warren
John (Fucking) Kerry
Joe (Plugs) Biden

Problems for The Democrat Party:

None of the above are black.
None of the above are Hispanic.
Only one of the above has a vagina.

So the issue of a VP candidate can't be wisely made until the gender of the primo is settled.

How is the super delgates having to decide the nominee in the democratic party a sign of, what is the the title says? "Utter corruption" when the republican party has the exact same system if they don't have an outright winner?

No....the GOP has no super delegate system. You are mistaken. :(

Sanders does not have 46%. Clinton has over 3 million more votes than him. The superdelegates will go with the winner of the popular vote. No controversy there.

Wrong....according to Sanders he has obtained 46% of Democrat primary votes. So the question: Why does Sanders have only 7% of the super delegates? :dunno:

Wrong....according to Sanders he has obtained 46% of Democrat primary votes. So the question: Why does Sanders have only 7% of the super delegates? :dunno:
Sanders is wrong about the 46%. He's not a very smart guy.

Why does he only have 7%? Probably because he's losing by over 3 million votes.

Because the Clinton Foundation, a non-profit, tax-exempt slush fund, has lots of cash on hand to buy these delegates.

The Democratic Party is a private organization just like the GOP. They get to make their rules. Why don't nutbags understand this? This is not a federal election.

No...the Democrat Party system is utterly corrupt. :D You kids are gonna have one fucked up Convention. :lol:

And btw....CNN says Sanders has won 45% of all Democrat Primary votes. So again....you're fucking wrong. :D

No...the Democrat system is utterly corrupt. :D You kids are gonna have one fucked up Convention. :lol:

And btw....CNN says Sanders has won 45% of all Democrat Primary votes. So again....you're fucking wrong. :D
Uh, no I'm not. You should probably look at the actual vote totals.

The Democrat convention will be boring and uneventful. No scandal or controversy. The candidate with the majority of the vote will win, be it Clinton or Sanders.

And the problem is a fringe nut job like Sanders who honeymooned in the old Soviet Union has taken Hillary to the mat and has prevented her from outright winning the Democrat nomination.

Sad. :(

No....the GOP has no super delegate system. You are mistaken. :(

If I am am mistaken then I hold up my hand and apologise without reservation, but I'm sure the media was full of talk of Trump not being able to win the nomination before the Republican conference and it having to be decided by superdeligates. There was even talk of someone who hadn't even run coming in, I remember that specifically as I was hoping it would happen.

This piece mentions GOP superdeligates.

Can GOP 'superdelegates' stop Trump?

Its hard for me to call it corruption now.. I mean it is THEIR party and they can do what they want. If Americans don't like it, they shouldn't follow them like they do. Its their fuckin fault the duopoly has the power it does anyways.

Forum List

Back