CDZ Did the Chi-Coms really believe the Donald would Nuke them?

Trump convincing the tiny country of Bahrain to buy stuff from Israel is not a peace deal nor anything you could ever convince me to care about
You are a glittering fool. Trade has historically been the road to peace throughout the centuries around the world. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes about your highly estimable intellect.

They believed it, since Communists are paranoid personalities. They are always looking under rocks for some danger.

My point all along was that Trump isn't someone who is unstable as the liberals try and portray him as.
A stable person in fact, kept us from initiating a new war, unlike his predecessors, and was able
to broker a deal in the ME, unlike his predecessors.
I'm not here to convince you of anything, just stating facts.
Trump is a very stable genius, because no one else managed a ME treaty signing. That’s a pretty good sign that he is a genius right there.

They believed it, since Communists are paranoid personalities. They are always looking under rocks for some danger.
there is one possibility that might have made the Chi-Coms fear a nuke strike by The Donald....that being if they actually released the covid virus on purpose and The Donald had found out about it.

My point all along was that Trump isn't someone who is unstable as the liberals try and portray him as.
A stable person in fact, kept us from initiating a new war, unlike his predecessors, and was able
to broker a deal in the ME, unlike his predecessors.
I'm not here to convince you of anything, just stating facts.
There have been plenty of deals brokered in the ME. Don't lie that Trump is somehow the first to ever make a deal in the Middle East. Questions over Trump's instability exist because of his actions. Because of his pettiness and lack of interest in the truth. He was the most "spur of the moment" decision making President of my lifetime. Literally every day for 4 years people would wake up either fearing what crazy unexpected major actions Trump would make next, or excited about finding out what crazy unexpected major actions Trump would make next. The questions of his stability went as far as the highest levels of the military. I mean christ, China had concerns that he might send a nuke their way. They didn't know if he would or not. That doesn't happen from a position of stability.

Shit his entire plan for remaining President was to throw the country into as much wild instability as he possibly could. Make a ladder out of chaos like Littlefinger in Game of Thrones. The total opposite of stability.

You are a glittering fool. Trade has historically been the road to peace throughout the centuries around the world. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes about your highly estimable intellect.
Trump getting an insignificant country to agree to something insignificant will never impress me. And don't lecture me on the importance of trade when a fundamental pillar of your political movement is opposition to trade.

There have been plenty of deals brokered in the ME. Don't lie that Trump is somehow the first to ever make a deal in the Middle East. Questions over Trump's instability exist because of his actions. Because of his pettiness and lack of interest in the truth. He was the most "spur of the moment" decision making President of my lifetime. Literally every day for 4 years people would wake up either fearing what crazy unexpected major actions Trump would make next, or excited about finding out what crazy unexpected major actions Trump would make next. The questions of his stability went as far as the highest levels of the military. I mean christ, China had concerns that he might send a nuke their way. They didn't know if he would or not. That doesn't happen from a position of stability.

Shit his entire plan for remaining President was to throw the country into as much wild instability as he possibly could. Make a ladder out of chaos like Littlefinger in Game of Thrones. The total opposite of stability.
Trying to be as respectful as I can with you, as this is the CDZ. But, it seems that the liberals were spoon fed by the lies that the msm and
the social sites threw at them. Are you a liberal?

Last edited:

I never lost a minute of sleep worrying about what Trump might do.
And General Miley should be court martiAlec,IMO. He over stepped his authority, and he did with a group of looney toons.

The Chi Coms are nuts, and that’s what communism does to anyone, it makes them nuts.

BTW:Trumps ME deal seems to be holding up, and it’s the best one so far.

Trump getting an insignificant country to agree to something insignificant will never impress me. And don't lecture me on the importance of trade when a fundamental pillar of your political movement is opposition to trade.
There are no 'insignificant' countries and no 'insignificant' trade deals. Trump never opposed trade, he was opposed to UNFAIR tariffs exacted on the U.S. by China and other countries. I suppose in 'left-land' telling other countries not to screw US translates to "opposition to trade."

Last edited:
there is one possibility that might have made the Chi-Coms fear a nuke strike by The Donald....that being if they actually released the covid virus on purpose and The Donald had found out about it.
I think that COVID was released accidentally, and I don’t think that the Chi Coms had much of a safety mechanism in place. Remember Russia and Chernobyl? Communists don’t put much thought into safety.

And if the Chinese feared a nuclear attack, then it was just one of many crazy things that they feared.

I think that COVID was released accidentally, and I don’t think that the Chi Coms had much of a safety mechanism in place. Remember Russia and Chernobyl? Communists don’t put much thought into safety.

And if the Chinese feared a nuclear attack, then it was just one of many crazy things that they feared.
IMO 'gain of function' viral research is naturally unsafe. Fauci knew this and farmed it out to Wuhan. He should be prosecuted.

I am going to promise myself to refrain from calling people fools. It’s tempting at times, because of anger. But, I don’t think there are very many out right brainless people here. So, I just won’t say that there are.

Trying to be as respectful as I can with you, as this is the CDZ. But, it seems that the liberals were spoon fed by the lies that the msm and
the social sites through at them. Are you a liberal?
If you think conservatives were not spoon fed by the lies that their own version of the msm and social sites through at them, you probably think Trump was the most stable President in history.

Meanwhile we have top military brass, world leaders, business leaders, community leaders, etc. all expressing worries about his stability for years.

Maybe you're right. Maybe Trump actually is a really stable guy. Maybe the chaos, the revolving door of staffers, was all a show. Maybe throwing the nation into chaos to maintain power was something he considered a stabilizing force.

Which country is it, that was insignificant?

There are no 'insignificant' countries and no 'insignificant' trade deals. Trump never opposed trade, he was opposed to UNFAIR tariffs exacted on the U.S. by China and other countries. I suppose in 'left-land' telling other countries not to screw US translates to "opposition to trade."
It's not a good idea to bring up Trump's record on trade

Trump had various stances on trade. I said that YOUR political movement has a blanket opposition to trade. Trump's base is unconcerned with detail, you all just hate trade. If you are more nuanced on the issue, congratulation.

IMO 'gain of function' viral research is naturally unsafe. Fauci knew this and farmed it out to Wuhan. He should be prosecuted.
The guy should be allowed to retire, and go on in life, and be a grandfather.
He should go home and get an RV, and take his grandchildren fishing.

That is a shitstain of a post. No logic, no thinking, just "Orange Man Bad" even after facts were given to you. The ONLY people worried about what Trump would do were the crooked politicians in D.C. who feared losing their lucrative positions where they got their pockets lined by the radical left and lobbyists for passing legislation favorable to their causes and businesses.

That is a shitstain of a post. No logic, no thinking, just "Orange Man Bad" even after facts were given to you. The ONLY people worried about what Trump would do were the crooked politicians in D.C. who feared losing their lucrative positions where they got their pockets lined by the radical left and lobbyists for passing legislation favorable to their causes and businesses.
And, of course, in at least one case, China. Who had to be reassured Trump's instability wouldn't cause him to end all life on Earth.

The guy should be allowed to retire, and go on in life, and be a grandfather.
He should go home and get an RV, and take his grandchildren fishing.
He should be in jail, IMO. NOW he says he thinks it's "too soon" to consider Christmas gatherings. The little sucker has become a tyrant.

Forum List

Back