CDZ Did the Chi-Coms really believe the Donald would Nuke them?

And, of course, in at least one case, China. Who had to be reassured Trump's instability wouldn't cause him to end all life on Earth.
Awww, poor little Chi-Coms. I hope they were quaking in their cheap Chinese boots.

And, of course, in at least one case, China. Who had to be reassured Trump's instability wouldn't cause him to end all life on Earth.
I have never once gone to bed and wondered if nukes would be launched.
Not even in 1968, which was a lot rougher than now a days.

I have never once gone to bed and wondered if nukes would be launched.
Not even in 1968, which was a lot rougher than now a days.
I have never, either. No stable human being could ever think for even a second that mutually assured destruction is a viable option, of course.

I was asking for a link that specifically states what you and Miley claimed. I do not accept "body of evidence" as factual.
Well unless China comes out and says it or irrefutable proof is presented, that's all you're going to get. Though the Trumper track record has me convinced neither of those things would change your mind.

In my first post on this thread, you will see that I said I hope China never believed the threat of a nuke going their way was real.

I have never, either. No stable human being could ever think for even a second that mutually assured destruction is a viable option, of course.
I think that there will be nuclear wars, and I can foresee one between China and America, and another one between Russia and America.

OK, it’s back to Diary Of A Madman on YouTube.😆I’m a Vincent Price fan.

I think that there will be nuclear wars, and I can foresee one between China and America, and another one between Russia and America.

OK, it’s back to Diary Of A Madman on YouTube.😆I’m a Vincent Price fan.

@Persuader
I asked my brother in a conversation, “Do you think that China will ever sink an American aircraft carrier?” He said no.

In a Tom Clancy movie the Russian fighter planes fired missies into an American carrier. And Clancy called that a bunch of crap.

I’m not sure about that, time has not stood still, and I don’t know what kind of capabilities will develop.

I am pretty sure of this, Biden and company are asleep at the switch.
And I don’t think that they ever consider things like that. And I believe that the Chinese do think about it.

@Persuader
I asked my brother in a conversation, “Do you think that China will ever sink an American aircraft carrier?” He said no.

In a Tom Clancy movie the Russian fighter planes fired missies into an American carrier. And Clancy called that a bunch of crap.

I’m not sure about that, time has not stood still, and I don’t know what kind of capabilities will develop.

I am pretty sure of this, Biden and company are asleep at the switch.
And I don’t think that they ever consider things like that. And I believe that the Chinese do think about it.
Aircraft Carriers are like Battleships were in WWII.....out of date....not even to mention they cost way too much money....if we ever go to War with China all of our vaunted Air Craft Carries will be sunk very quickly.

They are only of use against an adversary that does not have the missles capable of sinking them.

Unfortunately for us.....high ranking officers still cling to building more Air Craft Carriers....a huge, huge mistake.

A Navy war game in 2002 that simulated a swarm attack by speedboats of the type Iran has in the Gulf had devastating results: 16 major warships would be destroyed, including one aircraft carrier. Anti-ship weaponry has only grown more potent since then.

The only reason Iran has no already sunk one is they know how we would respond....China has no fear of that response.

Last edited:
Aircraft Carriers are like Battleships were in WWII.....out of date....not even to mention they cost way too much money....if we ever go to War with China all of our vaunted Air Craft Carries will be sunk very quickly.

They are only of use against an adversary that does not have the missles capable of sinking them.

Unfortunately for us.....high ranking officers still cling to building more Air Craft Carriers....a huge, huge mistake.

A Navy war game in 2002 that simulated a swarm attack by speedboats of the type Iran has in the Gulf had devastating results: 16 major warships would be destroyed, including one aircraft carrier. Anti-ship weaponry has only grown more potent since then.

The only reason Iran has no already sunk one is they know how we would respond....China has no fear of that response.

I gave my brother a scenario of hundreds of Chinese missiles, built in batteries along their shore. I think that any ship can be overwhelmed, and I think that every carrier group has nuclear missles, somewhere close by.

I might be a sub or a surface ship, but they are there. And it could turn into both sides destroying each other. I don’t know where that would stop, but it is possible.

General Milley says there is a body of 'intelligence' that demonstrates the Chinese were very fearful of the Donald doing that.

I have problems believing that......first because the Chinese have the world's premier intelligence network.

Milley said he was certain Donald would not do that....if Milley knew it I am sure China knew it as well.

The Congressman have requested that Milley give them the evidence...he has agreed to do so.

Thus that is probably the last we will hear of it.

Miley and Pelosi simply made it up.
They committed treason....and this is just a KYA story they made up.

I gave my brother a scenario of hundreds of Chinese missiles, built in batteries along their shore. I think that any ship can be overwhelmed, and I think that every carrier group has nuclear missles, somewhere close by.

I might be a sub or a surface ship, but they are there. And it could turn into both sides destroying each other. I don’t know where that would stop, but it is possible.

Last edited:
Fantasy thread at best. Assumptions based on political opportunity based on what, ones interpretation, fear? If the Chinese believed in the possibility of a nuclear strike it was based on knowledge of the true origin of the Wuhan virus, methods used to weaponize and distribute the virus across the world, with the intent of removing the only barrier to their economic dominance in trade, and of course exchange Trump for a weak and bumbling fool like Biden whom they believed could be controlled through the smartest person in the room, his junkie son. Get real, my theory is as credible as Milley’s proclamation that they feared Trump, and of course Trump was unstable according to the left and media, unless of course there is some validity regarding retaliatory strike in response to deployment of a biological weapon directed at their largest trading partner and rival? General Milley has a great deal to answer for.

Forum List

Back