Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

The smearing of Tom Delay was the worst hateful smearing of a politician i have ever seen in politics. The Democrats were absolutely vicious. They deserve to be punished for such hate. They destroyed the man and his family both politically and personally. They should be ashamed of themselves. Six Years?? Yikes!

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

WOW, nice spin. LOL

If you want a list of people smeared by the right all you have to do is look at the letter following their name. If they are listed as a "D" you can almost be guaranteed that the right has tried to smear them.

As for libby it's nice that you see perjury as "not an actual crime" especially since the right tried to claim it was a high crime when they falsely accused clinton of it. LOL

Please list the Dems "smeared" by "the right". You'll also have to define who "the right" are. All the people I mentioned were subjects of witch hunts and/or defamation by mainstream Democratic politicians and news commentators.
No, Libby was never convicted of any crime he had been accused of originally. The "crime" resulted from mis-statements during the course of the witch hunt.
Clinton was not "falsely accused." He was justly accused. He was disbarred as a result.

Man i'm still p*ssed about how they Witch Hunted Alberto Gonzales out of there. It's gonna be awhile before i'm over that Dem Witch Hunt.

Last edited:
Prosecutorial malpractice does not equal a witch hunt.

The House Managers looked at the polls and political calculations in the matter and decided to throw the fight.
How many taxdollars did the witchhunt cost?
How often was the investigations mandate broadened in hopes of pinning something on Clinton?
The vote for aquittal was almost totally on partisan lines just as was much of impetous for a money-wasting special investigation.

I would call that a witchhunt.
Deflecting to the costs doesn't prove your point.

BTW...The only entity which could broaden the scope of the investigations was the DoJ. Likewise, Starr was always under the direct order of the DoJ and Janet Reno.

If anyone was hunting witches and wasting money, it was Janet Reno.

You keep making the claim that starr was under the "direct control" of reno and the DOJ and yet I have seen nothing real that substantiates that claim.

starr was appointed by a three judge panel that was appointed by the chief justice of the SCOTUS.

According to what I have read the three judge panel that appoints the independent prosecutor defines the scope of his investigation and the AG can only fire an independent prosecutor with just cause. So where do you get your info??

How many taxdollars did the witchhunt cost?
How often was the investigations mandate broadened in hopes of pinning something on Clinton?
The vote for aquittal was almost totally on partisan lines just as was much of impetous for a money-wasting special investigation.

I would call that a witchhunt.

BTW...The only entity which could broaden the scope of the investigations was the DoJ. Likewise, Starr was always under the direct order of the DoJ and Janet Reno.

wasn't she busy burning down Waco, and hunting on Ruby Ridge?

Once again the right wing hacks don't understand the concept of time. reno wasn't even confirmed yet when waco started and ruby ridge happened under HW's watch before clinton was even elected.

Time for you to get some new propaganda.

Reno was a real disgrace. If anyone deserved a Witch Hunt,it was her. Her handling of Waco was despicable & horrific. She didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that terrible debacle. Yet the Democrats just had to Witch Hunt that bad Alberto Gonzales out of there. What a sad scam.

Last edited:
Libby's life was thoroughly destroyed while Clinton got away with all of his crimes. That's the sad truth.

Libby is a criminal, face it. He got what he served. That's the sad truth ;)

So was Clinton. The only difference is that he got away with all his crimes. ;)

Actually the difference is that libby was convicted and found guilty of perjury, clinton was not.

Do you understand the difference yet?? ;)

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. Looks like it will be coming back around real soon.

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. Looks like it will be coming back around real soon.

It wont matter. Democrats rely on the fact that while Delay Being Charged was front page news for MONTHS. The fact that he was just cleared of all wrong doing will be tucked away on page 14 and ignored by the mainstream Media.

most liberals will not even be aware of this, or care if they are. Facts are meaningless to them.

You mean like how the republicans in this thread are ignoring the fact that delay was forced out by his own party and that the republicans were in charge of both houses of congress at the time?? LOL

The author of this thread and anyone who chimes in to thank or agree with him shows that "facts are meaningless" to them. Or did you miss that FACT? LOL

Once again the right wing hacks don't understand the concept of time. reno wasn't even confirmed yet when waco started and ruby ridge happened under HW's watch before clinton was even elected.

Nice try. Janet Reno did order the attack at Waco which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. You better re-check your talking-points. Reno didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that slaughter. Yet Alberto Gonzales just had to go according to the Democrats.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton was hardly destroyed. He went on to rule the country for eight years. Delay,Libby,and Alberto Gonzalez were destroyed both politically and personally. The Democrats have to pay the piper at some point. It will be coming back around very soon.

So are you actually trying to claim that clinton went on to "rule the country for eight years" AFTER the ken starr investigation which began in 1994 and ended in 1999? So according to you clinton was in charge well into the 2000s. LOL

Are you f*ckin thick or something? Bill Clinton ruled the country for eight years. He was not destroyed in any way. Delay,Libby,and Alberto Gonzalez were thoroughly destroyed both politically & personally. Clinton was never punished for his obvious crimes. SHEESH!

In case you missed it, YOU were the one that said "he WENT ON to rule the country for eight years" after the investigation. It's your argument so are you "f*ckin thick or something?" LOL So...

"are you actually trying to claim that clinton went on to "rule the country for eight years" AFTER the ken starr investigation which began in 1994 and ended in 1999? So according to you clinton was in charge well into the 2000s. LOL"

Nice try. Janet Reno did order the attack at Waco which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. You better re-check your talking-points. Reno didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that slaughter. Yet Alberto Gonzalez just had to go according to the Democrats.

Reno ordered the tank assault which slammed holes into the building and inserted toxic flash explosives. This is what set the building on fire. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire despite what Clinton & Reno claimed. That was probably the most extensive & awful Government cover-up in our nation's history. If anyone deserved a Witch Hunt,it was Janet Reno.

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

WOW, nice spin. LOL

If you want a list of people smeared by the right all you have to do is look at the letter following their name. If they are listed as a "D" you can almost be guaranteed that the right has tried to smear them.

As for libby it's nice that you see perjury as "not an actual crime" especially since the right tried to claim it was a high crime when they falsely accused clinton of it. LOL

Please list the Dems "smeared" by "the right". You'll also have to define who "the right" are. All the people I mentioned were subjects of witch hunts and/or defamation by mainstream Democratic politicians and news commentators.
No, Libby was never convicted of any crime he had been accused of originally. The "crime" resulted from mis-statements during the course of the witch hunt.
Clinton was not "falsely accused." He was justly accused. He was disbarred as a result.

Oh so you provide ZERO specifics and then demand them from me?? How typical. You providing a list of names with no supporting evidence is nothing more than your usual spin. So, you first hack and you saying it doesn't make it so. However, I saw this coming and knew you would pull this shit just like I know that you will turn tail and run from the facts like you usually do.

Libby was convicted of perjury, obstruction of jusitce and making false statements under oath. he is still a criminal despite your spin and lies as you attempt to claim he is not.

clinton was NOT convicted of PERJURY so to accuse him of such is to falsely accuse him. He was disbarred for making false statements under oath which is not perjury. If you are going to continue to talk about it, don't you think it's time that you learned the difference??

oh and the sad thing is that the hack, LibocalypseNow, who thanked you had previously said clinton was never punished.
Clinton was never punished for his obvious crimes. SHEESH!

So thanks for proving LibocalypseNow to be a lying sack of shite just like you. LOL

Last edited:

Nice try. Janet Reno did order the attack at Waco which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. You better re-check your talking-points. Reno didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that slaughter. Yet Alberto Gonzalez just had to go according to the Democrats.

Reno ordered the tank assault which slammed holes into the building and inserted toxic flash explosives. This is what set the building on fire. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire despite what Clinton & Reno claimed. That was probably the most extensive & awful Government cover-up in our nation's history. If anyone deserved a Witch Hunt,it was Janet Reno.

Refusing legal court orders and taking up arms against the US government?

hmmm, responsibility rests with the a-holes in the whacko religious compound in Waco.

Refusing legal court orders and taking up arms against the US government?

hmmm, responsibility rests with the a-holes in the whacko religious compound in Waco.

F*ck Janet Reno! She murdered those poor kids and got away with it. Yea they set themselves on fire. What a f*cking lie. But that Alberto Gonzales was soo bad. Democrats really are f*cked up.

Last edited:
Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole...

It wont matter. Democrats rely on the fact that while Delay Being Charged was front page news for MONTHS...

You mean like how the republicans in this thread are ignoring the fact that delay was forced out by his own party and that the republicans were in charge of both houses of congress at the time?? LOL

The author of this thread and anyone who chimes in to thank or agree with him shows that "facts are meaningless" to them. Or did you miss that FACT? LOL

You mean like how the republicans in this thread are ignoring the fact that delay was forced out by his own party and that the republicans were in charge of both houses of congress at the time??

Is this true??

Oh well, this thread is definitely deserving of a Crusading Stamp of Approval. The GOP was in charge of throwing out Tom Delay, and not the Democrats.

---

To this day i still can't understand how they Witch Hunted Alberto Gonzales out of there. For what? He supposedly fired some Attorneys? Like he was the first and only AG to do that? My God,Janet Reno brutally slaughtered hundreds of innocent women & children at Waco and didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that awful debacle. But Alberto Gonzales had to be run out of town for supposedly firing some Attorneys? What a f*cking joke. Yea the Democrats deserve what's coming to them in my opinion.

This is why we need to go back to the old days and settle these things with duels.

WOW, nice spin. LOL

Oh so you provide ZERO specifcs and then demand them from me?? How typical. You providing a list of names with no supporting evidence is nothing more than your usual spin. So, you first hack and you saying it doesn;t make it so. However, I saw this coming and knew you would pull this shit just like I know that you will turn tail and run from the facts like you usually do.

Libby was convicted of perjury, obstruction of jusitce and making false statements under oath. he is still a criminal despite your spin and lies as you attempt to claim he is not.

clinton was NOT convicted of PERJURY so to accuse him of such is to falsely accuse him. He was disbarred for making false statements under oath which is not perjury. If you are going to continue to talk about it, don't you think it's time that you learned the difference??

oh and the sad thing is that the hack, LibocalypseNow, who thanked you had previously said clinton was never punished.
Clinton was never punished for his obvious crimes. SHEESH!

So thanks for proving LibocalypseNow to be a lying sack of shite just like you. LOL

Dodging again? When called on to provide specifics you attack me for not providing them, despite never having been asked.
Go ahead and mouth general Democrat talking points. You have zero credibility.
Clinton was not tried mainly because he was a sitting president, and therefore immune from prosecution. That hardly means he wasn't guilty or suffered penalty:
In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[22]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [22]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar, from which he then chose to resign.[23]
But all of that is irrelevant to your alleged point that Dems have been smeared by "the right."
Please substantiate that statement or STFU.

I stated the facts so it's funny you ignored the FACT that ruby ridge happened on HW's watch and willow lied and tried to blame janet reno for it.

Let's check the timeline.

The events at ruby ridge transpired on 21 AUG 1992 to 26 AUG 1992 and clinton wasn't even elected president until NOV 1992. So how was reno behind that??
Then waco began on 28 FEB 1993 about a month after clinton took office and reno wasn't confirmed until 11 MAR 1993. The investigation, planning and siege began before reno was even confirmed so why lay all of the blame at her feet?
What I find most disturbing about this is that the right is so desperate to smear the left that they refuse to lay blame on the real criminals here. The atf showed up to serve a search warrant and were gunned down and you hypocritical right wing hacks refuse to blame the bad guys as you try to forget or ignore that officers were gunned down in the line of duty.

WOW! So now you are so desperate to spin that you responding to your own posts. LOL

Like I said before, time for you to get some new propaganda. LOL

I stated the facts so it's funny you ignored the FACT that ruby ridge happened on HW's watch and willow lied and tried to blame janet reno for it.

Let's check the timeline.

The events at ruby ridge transpired on 21 AUG 1992 to 26 AUG 1992 and clinton wasn't even elected president until NOV 1992. So how was reno behind that??
Then waco began on 28 FEB 1993 about a month after clinton took office and reno wasn't confirmed until 11 MAR 1993. The investigation, planning and siege began before reno was even confirmed so why lay all of the blame at her feet?
What I find most disturbing about this is that the right is so desperate to smear the left that they refuse to lay blame on the real criminals here. The atf showed up to serve a search warrant and were gunned down and you hypocritical right wing hacks refuse to blame the bad guys as you try to forget or ignore that officers were gunned down in the line of duty.

Are you f*cking serious? Janet Reno did order the attack which killed all those kids. Stop being so f*cking delusional. She killed those innocent women & children for no reason. She was never held accountable. But oh my,that Alberto Gonzales guy was soo bad. What a joke.

Forum List

Back