Did she really say that?

She's calling her own policy in chicago the NWO
That's the dumbest thing I've read today.

Do you not remember your schooling?

You couldn't read in grade school nothing has changed.

Those standardized tests you took should tell you were you stand. Clearly not very high. I'm a very good reader. Trust me
My IQ is 122

That statement, be it your interpretation of what she means or if she actually calls her governance NWO is stupid. She is not a president. Not even a governor. A lowly fucking Mayor.

Last time I checked reading comprehension wasn't part of an IQ test, lol

You do get those sorts of tests shoved in your face constantly in education tho.

The fact you're referencing your IQ and how you're not the 99th percentile in reading says it all.....Could have a 150 IQ doesn't mean much if you can't read and answer questions accurately about the material.

I have an IQ of ~130 but that could just mean I'm good at math (i'm not or i'd be much higher)

Those standardized tests you took should tell you were you stand. Clearly not very high. I'm a very good reader. Trust me
My IQ is 122

That statement, be it your interpretation of what she means or if she actually calls her governance NWO is stupid. She is not a president. Not even a governor. A lowly fucking Mayor.

You do get those sorts of tests shoved in your face constantly in education tho.

The fact you're referencing your IQ and how you're not the 99th percentile in reading says it all.....Could have a 150 IQ doesn't mean much if you can't read and answer questions accurately about the material.

I have an IQ of ~130 but that could just mean I'm good at math (i'm not or i'd be much higher)
The fact that you are focusing on personal bullshit that is irrelevant to the topic tells me YOU ARE CLUELESS.

Now kindly fuck off troll

My IQ is 122

The fact that you are focusing on personal bullshit that is irrelevant to the topic tells me YOU ARE CLUELESS.

You had no substance to your posts then cited an IQ test which has very little to do with reading comprehension....I didn't make it about personal shit

Your reading comprehension became an issue because you can't understand basic communication.

If it comes down to whose interpretation of the line is more accurate. It is relevant. And like I said peopel don't exist who can read better than me in English so i'll stick with my interpretation.

1590079341229.png

My IQ is 122

You had no substance to your posts then cited an IQ test which has very little to do with reading comprehension....I didn't make it about personal shit

Your reading comprehension became an issue because you can't understand basic communication.

If it comes down to whose interpretation of the line is more accurate. It is relevant. And like I said peopel don't exist who can read better than me in English so i'll stick with my interpretation.
The video in the op requires no reading. You are talking out of your ass.

Speechless.....

Oy

God help us all

You understand what she said there sounds very reasonable, right?

There is a lot of context missing here. She didn't even mention the word virus

Sounds like she wants people to comply with general good governance standards....

30 seconds in. Pledging allegiance to the nwo

That is some fucked up shit. The left complain about pledging allegiance to the flag and then they say this???

GTFO

I don't think lori lrightfoot is part of a globalist conspiracy, lol

Communication is hard

And last i checked Bush Sr. popularized that term

And?

Speechless.....

Oy

God help us all

Sounds like she wants people to comply with general good governance standards....

That is some fucked up shit. The left complain about pledging allegiance to the flag and then they say this???

GTFO

Communication is hard

And?

and him and lori lightfoot sure as shit ain't cooperating on fucking anything

Speechless.....

Oy

God help us all

GTFO

Communication is hard

And?

and him and lori lightfoot sure as shit ain't cooperating on fucking anything

Thats where you'd be wrong.
Bush is all in when it comes to the NWO, Globalism the Deep State whatever you want to call it.
As are a lot of so called republicans.

Forum List

Back