Did SEALS really kill Bin Ladin?

SEALS are cool but they don't make up their own missions. They obey orders and eliminate whomever the political authority tells them to kill. Did the CIA set up the kill for political and funding reasons?

They also obey orders to remain silent about the missions they do and the missions we thought they were doing. Benazir Bhutto - in her interview with David Frost - did not say - I THINK Bin Laden is dead. What she said was Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. Shortly after the interview? She was murdered. I believe Bin Laden was a fabricated story by the CIA. I've never thought anything else about it.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ap4P3eiQ5rU]Benazir Bhutto: Osama Bin Laden is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Benazir Bhutto interview - Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. What? He was killed years after he was killed the first time?

Interestingly enough, Bin laden kept denying that he was responsible for 9/11. Isn't it odd that the guy that Benazir Bhutto fingered for killing him, was also the man we now know was linked to Pakistan's ISI who works closely with our own CIA and is now generally regarded to be responsible for wiring the money to Mohamed Atta?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Omar_Saeed_Sheikh

Connection with 9/11 hijackers

On October 6, 2001, a senior-level U.S. government official, told CNN that U.S. investigators had discovered Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (Sheik Syed), using the alias "Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad" had sent about $100,000 from the United Arab Emirates to Mohamed Atta. "Investigators said Atta then distributed the funds to conspirators in Florida in the weeks before the deadliest acts of terrorism on U.S. soil that destroyed the World Trade Center, heavily damaged the Pentagon and left thousands dead. In addition, sources have said Atta sent thousands of dollars—believed to be excess funds from the operation—back to Saeed in the United Arab Emirates in the days before September 11. CNN later confirmed this.[21]

The 9/11 Commission's Final Report states that the source of the funds "remains unknown."

More than a month after the money transfer was discovered, the head of ISI, General Mahmud Ahmed resigned from his position. It was reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was investigating the possibility that Gen. Ahmed ordered Saeed Sheikh to send the $100,000 to Atta [19]

The Wall Street Journal was one of the only Western news organizations to follow up on the story, citing the Times of India: "US authorities sought General Mahmud Ahmed's removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohamed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the insistence of General Mahmud."[22] Another Indian newspaper, the Daily Excelsior, quoting FBI sources, reported that the "FBI’s examination of the hard disk of the cellphone company Omar Sheikh had subscribed to led to the discovery of the "link" between him and the deposed chief of the Pakistani ISI, Mahmud Ahmed. And as the FBI investigators delved deep, reports surfaced with regard to the transfer of $100,000 to Mohamed Atta, one of the ringleaders of the September 11 attacks, who flew a hijacked Boeing commercial airliner into the World Trade Center. General Mahmud Ahmed, the FBI investigators found, fully knew about the transfer of money to Atta."[23]

Is it any wonder that the 9/11 commission report wrote in their findings. . .

"To date the U.S. government has not been able to determine the origin of the money used for the 9/11 attacks. Ultimately the question is of little practical significance." -THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT, p 172.[4]
http://crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/2007/05/pakistani-smoking-gun-of-911.html

Last edited:
The SEALS temporarily resigned and contracted themselves out to CIA for the bin Laden mission. Remaining on active duty could have been construed as an act of war, whereas as performed, just a criminal act.

Then shortly afterwords most of the team died in "accidents." Which is too convenient to me. If something happened other than reported, getting rid of witnesses makes sense.

The morning the news came in that SEAL TEAM SIX had been killed I knew they were put in harms way intentionally. Dead men can't talk. The books and movies depicting the mission to get bin laden - and the feigned outrage from the Pentagon, etc. was overkill. They overplayed their hand. imo.

Interestingly enough, Bin laden kept denying that he was responsible for 9/11. Isn't odd that the guy that Benazir Bhutto fingered for killing him, was also the man we now know was linked to Pakistan's ISI who works closely with our own CIA and is now generally regarded to be responsible for wiring the money to Mohamed Atta.

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is very interesting, MisterBeale. I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job - but Sheik Omar's connection to Atta proves he was inside bin Ladens inner circle and would have had access to him. I believe Benazir Bhutto. Why would she lie? Where is the motive? There isn't any. On the other hand why would they lie about killing bin laden? Plenty of motive there.

I have my doubts. Made a public spectacle capturing and executing Saddam Hussein, why not bin Laden too? As a sheer intelligence asset he was worth much more alive than dead. I have no reason to believe they did, but capturing him alive and whisking him off to some black site then saying they killed him makes a lot more sense than actually killing him.

Saddam was secular. For many Muslims, Bin Laden was also considered a religious figure. Bizarre but true.

If it's hard for right wingers to believe that Bin Laden was a "religious figure", think Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.

Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell are an abberation of true Christianity - when examined under the light of bible scripture - whereas Osama Bin Laden was the poster child for pure Islam when examining the verses of the Koran.... which is why the most popular arab name for male babies after 9/11 was Osama. You have no point here, Dean.

Republicans would rather believe her than Navy Seals? Hilarious.

Since when did Libberhoids begin honoring those who served?
Why don't you go back to doing what you do best - spitting on soldiers, marching in "peace" rally's and burning the American flag, dingbat.

The idea that liberals can't be veterans is like other right winger nutjob fantasies. Like birtherism. Or Magical Creation. Or irreducible complexity. Or evaporation is a wild liberal theory. Or they hate us for our freedom. Or "let him die". Or.......well......just about everything their tiny pointed little heads come up with.

Saddam was secular. For many Muslims, Bin Laden was also considered a religious figure. Bizarre but true.

If it's hard for right wingers to believe that Bin Laden was a "religious figure", think Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.

Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell are an abberation of true Christianity - when examined under the light of bible scripture - whereas Osama Bin Laden was the poster child for pure Islam when examining the verses of the Koran.... which is why the most popular arab name for male babies after 9/11 was Osama. You have no point here, Dean.

And yet, Pat and Jerry represent the religion of the vast majority of the GOP. Believe it.

They don't represent me and the last time I checked the republicans weren't the only ones who would "rather" know the truth. Your hilarious comment must have been a knee jerk reaction, Dean.

Republicans would rather believe her than Navy Seals? Hilarious.

Since when did Libberhoids begin honoring those who served?
Why don't you go back to doing what you do best - spitting on soldiers, marching in "peace" rally's and burning the American flag, dingbat.

The idea that liberals can't be veterans is like other right winger nutjob fantasies. Like birtherism. Or Magical Creation. Or irreducible complexity. Or evaporation is a wild liberal theory. Or they hate us for our freedom. Or "let him die". Or.......well......just about everything their tiny pointed little heads come up with.

Of course a liberal can be a veteran. A liberal can also decide the truth is more important than staying with a party who departs from it and forces their own military to be complicit in a coverup.

I do not believe they killed him, no. The most wanted man in the world is killed and buried at sea in a matter of hours with no one outside of a few bearing witness to it. Then the death photo's are kept under wraps and subsequently destroyed. Yeah right.

The 'official' story is bs...end of story

SEALS are cool but they don't make up their own missions. They obey orders and eliminate whomever the political authority tells them to kill. Did the CIA set up the kill for political and funding reasons?

Right wingers claiming to honor the military but then question their integrity? I don't get it.

Bin Laden was killed because he was the mastermind of the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil in the history of the country. To let him walk away was insane.

Bill Clinton let him walk away after the first attempt on the WTC. The SEALS did a fine job but the photo of Bin Ladin was years old and those old terrorists all look alike. SEALS follow orders and the CIA is nothing but the loose cannon of the Hussein administration so it's reasonable to assume that they killed some poor old bastard sitting in a compound in Paki and buried him at sea.

The SEALS temporarily resigned and contracted themselves out to CIA for the bin Laden mission. Remaining on active duty could have been construed as an act of war, whereas as performed, just a criminal act.

Then shortly afterwords most of the team died in "accidents." Which is too convenient to me. If something happened other than reported, getting rid of witnesses makes sense.

What "accidents"?

The operators who took out bin Laden are not dead.

They don't represent me and the last time I checked the republicans weren't the only ones who would "rather" know the truth. Your hilarious comment must have been a knee jerk reaction, Dean.

OK, that's "one". Big deal.

What "accidents"?

The operators who took out bin Laden are not dead.

The "accidents" never happened. I previously posted a link debunking that nonsense. I can't figure out these right wingers. They hear another right winger say something ridiculously stupid and then again and again, run with it.

Forum List

Back