Did SEALS really kill Bin Ladin?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Everything is a secret in the secretive world of high powered and high paid secret intelligence networks. I'm sure the SEALS did their jobs in the professional skilled dramatic way the CIA engineers scripted stealthy executions but did they get the right old nut case terrorist? The photos are secret. The strange convenient burial at sea before DNA analysis and autopsy investigation was ...yeah a freaking secret. Bin Ladin was a sick man and could have been dead for years before the raid that was so politically convenient for the Hussein administration but it didn't quite click as a "mission accomplished" the way it was intended.

I think they did do what they set out to do. But what bugs me is why they buried him at sea and no body was shown. Not that I wanna see a dead body, but.....at least it could be affirmed it was indeed Bin Laden.

SEALS are cool but they don't make up their own missions. They obey orders and eliminate whomever the political authority tells them to kill. Did the CIA set up the kill for political and funding reasons?

Yes, SEAL team 6 killed him.

Sure they did, just ask them.

Oh wait, Obama made sure they were as vulnerable as ambassador Stevens. Hmmm. . . . guess we'll never know now. Isn't that convenient. Nothing like a good mystery. End of thread I suppose.

But yeah, Obama has proved how trust worthy HE is. You would have to be a fool, hyper partisan, blind, ignorant, and/or dumb to believe any press release this administration puts out now.

Yes, SEAL team 6 killed him.

Sure they did, just ask them.

Oh wait, Obama made sure they were as vulnerable as ambassador Stevens. Hmmm. . . . guess we'll never know now. Isn't that convenient. Nothing like a good mystery. End of thread I suppose.

But yeah, Obama has proved how trust worthy HE is. You would have to be a fool, hyper partisan, blind, ignorant, and/or dumb to believe any press release this administration puts out now.

Are you referring to the weird conspiracy theory that claims the members of DEVGRU that killed Osama were killed in the helicopter attack?

They weren't. Those were different members of DEVGRU, from a different squadron.

The members of DEVGRU that participated in the death of bin Laden are still alive. One of them has already written a book about it.

Last edited:
SEALS are cool but they don't make up their own missions. They obey orders and eliminate whomever the political authority tells them to kill. Did the CIA set up the kill for political and funding reasons?

Right wingers claiming to honor the military but then question their integrity? I don't get it.

Bin Laden was killed because he was the mastermind of the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil in the history of the country. To let him walk away was insane.

I have my doubts. Made a public spectacle capturing and executing Saddam Hussein, why not bin Laden too? As a sheer intelligence asset he was worth much more alive than dead. I have no reason to believe they did, but capturing him alive and whisking him off to some black site then saying they killed him makes a lot more sense than actually killing him.

Everything is a secret in the secretive world of high powered and high paid secret intelligence networks. I'm sure the SEALS did their jobs in the professional skilled dramatic way the CIA engineers scripted stealthy executions but did they get the right old nut case terrorist? The photos are secret. The strange convenient burial at sea before DNA analysis and autopsy investigation was ...yeah a freaking secret. Bin Ladin was a sick man and could have been dead for years before the raid that was so politically convenient for the Hussein administration but it didn't quite click as a "mission accomplished" the way it was intended.

No --- the SEALS didn't kill OBL.
Obama did. Ask any Libberhoid. He killed OBL with a nine-iron via cell phone from a golf course in Maui.

I have my doubts. Made a public spectacle capturing and executing Saddam Hussein, why not bin Laden too? As a sheer intelligence asset he was worth much more alive than dead. I have no reason to believe they did, but capturing him alive and whisking him off to some black site then saying they killed him makes a lot more sense than actually killing him.

Saddam was secular. For many Muslims, Bin Laden was also considered a religious figure. Bizarre but true.

They also obey orders to remain silent about the missions they do and the missions we thought they were doing. Benazir Bhutto - in her interview with David Frost - did not say - I THINK Bin Laden is dead. What she said was Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. Shortly after the interview? She was murdered. I believe Bin Laden was a fabricated story by the CIA. I've never thought anything else about it.

Benazir Bhutto interview - Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. What? He was killed years after he was killed the first time?

Last edited by a moderator:

No --- the SEALS didn't kill OBL.
Obama did. Ask any Libberhoid. He killed OBL with a nine-iron via cell phone from a golf course in Maui.

Yea, the Seals would have done that without the commander in chief. You are a dipshit. Only one of these statements is true.

They also obey orders to remain silent about the missions they do and the missions we thought they were doing. Benazir Bhutto - in her interview with David Frost - did not say - I THINK Bin Laden is dead. What she said was Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. Shortly after the interview? She was murdered. I believe Bin Laden was a fabricated story by the CIA. I've never thought anything else about it.

Why would they remain silent about killing the greatest mass murderer in US history.

Thinking the US would send helicopters into Pakistan, a sovereign country, for "fun" is clearly one of the stupid and retarded nonsensical things Republicans and right wingers have come up with since birtherism.

The SEALS temporarily resigned and contracted themselves out to CIA for the bin Laden mission. Remaining on active duty could have been construed as an act of war, whereas as performed, just a criminal act.

Then shortly afterwords most of the team died in "accidents." Which is too convenient to me. If something happened other than reported, getting rid of witnesses makes sense.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ap4P3eiQ5rU]Benazir Bhutto: Osama Bin Laden is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Benazir Bhutto interview on Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. What? He was killed years after he was killed the first time?

Republicans would rather believe her than Navy Seals? Hilarious.

The SEALS temporarily resigned and contracted themselves out to CIA for the bin Laden mission. Remaining on active duty could have been construed as an act of war, whereas as performed, just a criminal act.

Then shortly afterwords most of the team died in "accidents." Which is too convenient to me. If something happened other than reported, getting rid of witnesses makes sense.

Uh oh. Now you suddenly drank the Kool aid. Spit it out before it does permanent damage.

Rumor: 'Over 25' Navy SEALs who killed Osama bin Laden are dead

Saddam was secular. For many Muslims, Bin Laden was also considered a religious figure. Bizarre but true.

If it's hard for right wingers to believe that Bin Laden was a "religious figure", think Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.

Republicans would rather believe her than Navy Seals? Hilarious.

Since when did Libberhoids begin honoring those who served?
Why don't you go back to doing what you do best - spitting on soldiers, marching in "peace" rally's and burning the American flag, dingbat.

Forum List

Back