Did SEALS really kill Bin Ladin?

SEALS are cool but they don't make up their own missions. They obey orders and eliminate whomever the political authority tells them to kill. Did the CIA set up the kill for political and funding reasons?

Right wingers claiming to honor the military but then question their integrity? I don't get it.

Bin Laden was killed because he was the mastermind of the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil in the history of the country. To let him walk away was insane.

The only integrity being questioned is that of the commander in Chief of the military.

The interview on 60 minutes has the man who killed "OBL" state he didn't recognize him and he was shot as he lay face down on the floor, repeatedly shot. Now I have seen some of the reenactments and that is not what I saw. Never the less they did their id of the body by asking a woman and children in the room. No doubt they would not lie or tell them what they wanted to hear.

It is my opinion OBL died either at Tora Bora or by kidney failure to which he was being treated.

Never the less there is no closure for those who don't think the government would tell them the truth. No pictures because they told us they would be too gruesome. But just the other day I was watching THC and they showed a picture of Kennedy clearly dead and how many times have people seen the Zapruder film? The government, Obama, also says that it is of National Security interest not to release the pictures and we don't spike the ball. That is hilarious. He made more victory laps then an indy 500 winner. There have been documentaries showing the killing.

So the problem is that when the government gives us obviously BS reasons for doing or not doing something it makes us question their integrity. When I say "us" I mean the people who are not trying to protect their party.

Forum List

Back