Did Rex Tillerson just b!tch slap Donald Trump again and again during a military graduation speech?

trump lies like he breaths....like he drinks water....like he cheats on one of his wives.....

There was a time when the President of the USA would be pilloried for lying to the people.
Sadly, it's become routine these days.
'Alternative facts'? WTF?
I did not have sex with that woman

If you like you plan, you can keep your plan
Two partials lies I've heard thousands of times over decades.

From Trump, we've heard thousands of lies in just the last few months.

There was a time when the President of the USA would be pilloried for lying to the people.

So a blowjob isn't sex, using a young female interns vagina as a humidor isn't sex?

So a blowjob isn't sex, using a young female interns vagina as a humidor isn't sex?

Can we return to the decade we are in and admit we have a Championship Liar in the WH?

Last edited:

Can we return to the decade we are in and admit we have a Championship Liar in the WH?
I don't have a problem with republicans not liking Hillary My problem is they can't admit that Trump is a lying sack of feces,a vile human being

I don't have a problem with republicans not liking Hillary My problem is they can't admit that Trump is a lying sack of feces,a vile human being

The GOP has become a groveling worshipper of a King Wannabe....we all knew what he was before he was elected.

After all Trump did for Tillerson, you would think he would show some respect

He could have been even more appreciative, if it wasn't for the knife sticking in he back.

I am certain trump picked Tillerson because of his close ties to Putin Then when trump found out Tillerson was not a Putin worshiper....like him....he knew he had to go.

Now he is concentrating on his plans to start the next Republican war

He could have been even more appreciative, if it wasn't for the knife sticking in he back.

I am certain trump picked Tillerson because of his close ties to Putin Then when trump found out Tillerson was not a Putin worshiper....like him....he knew he had to go.

How to win friends and influence people
All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Those who have followed Trump’s career say his lying isn’t just a tactic, but an ingrained habit. New York tabloid writers who covered Trump as a mogul on the rise in the 1980s and ’90s found him categorically different from the other self-promoting celebrities in just how often, and pointlessly, he would lie to them. In his own autobiography, Trump used the phrase “truthful hyperbole,” a term coined by his ghostwriter referring to the flagrant truth-stretching that Trump employed, over and over, to help close sales. Trump apparently loved the wording, and went on to adopt it as his own.

On January 20, Trump’s truthful hyperboles will no longer be relegated to the world of dealmaking or campaigning. Donald Trump will become the chief executive of the most powerful nation in the world, the man charged with representing that nation globally—and, most importantly, telling the story of America back to Americans. He has the megaphone of the White House press office, his popular Twitter account and a loyal new right-wing media army that will not just parrot his version of the truth but actively argue against attempts to knock it down with verifiable facts. Unless Trump dramatically transforms himself, Americans are going to start living in a new reality, one in which their leader is a manifestly unreliable source.

What does this mean for the country—and for the Americans on the receiving end of Trump’s constantly twisting version of reality? It’s both a cultural question and a psychological one. For decades, researchers have been wrestling with the nature of falsehood: How does it arise? How does it affect our brains? Can we choose to combat it? The answers aren’t encouraging for those who worry about the national impact of a reign of untruth over the next four, or eight, years. Lies are exhausting to fight, pernicious in their effects and, perhaps worst of all, almost impossible to correct if their content resonates strongly enough with people’s sense of themselves, which Trump’s clearly do.

The GOP has become a groveling worshipper of a King Wannabe....we all knew what he was before he was elected.
Yes we did know who he was. A man who has been successful at everything he has ever tried and a true patriot who always puts America first.

Yes we did know who he was. A man who has been successful at everything he has ever tried and a true patriot who always puts America first.
He was successful ,,,,,,,at lying cheating whore mongering ,a vile skunk of a man and he still is

All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Those who have followed Trump’s career say his lying isn’t just a tactic, but an ingrained habit. New York tabloid writers who covered Trump as a mogul on the rise in the 1980s and ’90s found him categorically different from the other self-promoting celebrities in just how often, and pointlessly, he would lie to them. In his own autobiography, Trump used the phrase “truthful hyperbole,” a term coined by his ghostwriter referring to the flagrant truth-stretching that Trump employed, over and over, to help close sales. Trump apparently loved the wording, and went on to adopt it as his own.

On January 20, Trump’s truthful hyperboles will no longer be relegated to the world of dealmaking or campaigning. Donald Trump will become the chief executive of the most powerful nation in the world, the man charged with representing that nation globally—and, most importantly, telling the story of America back to Americans. He has the megaphone of the White House press office, his popular Twitter account and a loyal new right-wing media army that will not just parrot his version of the truth but actively argue against attempts to knock it down with verifiable facts. Unless Trump dramatically transforms himself, Americans are going to start living in a new reality, one in which their leader is a manifestly unreliable source.

What does this mean for the country—and for the Americans on the receiving end of Trump’s constantly twisting version of reality? It’s both a cultural question and a psychological one. For decades, researchers have been wrestling with the nature of falsehood: How does it arise? How does it affect our brains? Can we choose to combat it? The answers aren’t encouraging for those who worry about the national impact of a reign of untruth over the next four, or eight, years. Lies are exhausting to fight, pernicious in their effects and, perhaps worst of all, almost impossible to correct if their content resonates strongly enough with people’s sense of themselves, which Trump’s clearly do.

Compared to Obama, Nixon could be the Pope

You mean we HAD a Championship Liar...."If you like your plan...."

You talking about the Pussy Grabbing Bankrupsy King?

You mean we HAD a Championship Liar...."If you like your plan...."

That wasn't a lie. An aide told him that. That us the only "lie" you got....we have thousands by your Orange King.

Compared to Obama, Nixon could be the Pope

History will note otherwise. Nixon will always be remembered as the president that was forced to resign. Your king trump is catching him in national embarrassment and may pass him soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back