Did Republican lies about Planned Parenthood cause the killings?

First, if he was after the women there getting abortions, he would have walked right in that door and opened fire. Instead, he opened fire outside the building shooting at random people. Cops appeared to be as much of a target as anyone else.

Basic healthcare?? What a joke.
In GOP Bizarro world women get hounded like criminals to get basic health care but we're supposed to be worried about Christmas' feelings because of a Starbucks coffee cup and most specially if someone wishes one a "Happy Holidays"....

First, if he was after the women there getting abortions, he would have walked right in that door and opened fire. Instead, he opened fire outside the building shooting at random people. Cops appeared to be as much of a target as anyone else.

Basic healthcare?? What a joke.
In GOP Bizarro world women get hounded like criminals to get basic health care but we're supposed to be worried about Christmas' feelings because of a Starbucks coffee cup and most specially if someone wishes one a "Happy Holidays"....
He is one of your Heroes ...own him

No, liberals are and the sooner you find out the better off blacks will be. Liberal policies has destroyed blacks and if you don't wake up you could become extinct. Between abortion and murder you are doomed, wake up.
You hate the Negro ....
I don't really see color, I wait to hear what they say. I guess you realize what I thought about you, useless.

No, liberals are and the sooner you find out the better off blacks will be. Liberal policies has destroyed blacks and if you don't wake up you could become extinct. Between abortion and murder you are doomed, wake up.
You hate the Negro ....
I don't really see color, I wait to hear what they say. I guess you realize what I thought about you, useless.
To me you are just another target for mockery and for ridicule ...because you think you are so special and noble when in fact you are a total asshole...you are conservative aint you..pathetic

You hate the Negro ....
To me you are just another target for mockery and for ridicule ...because you think you are so special and noble when in fact you are a total asshole...you are conservative aint you..pathetic
I think everyone is created equal and everyone has the right to life. Not aborted, you are the asshole.

Especially Carly. She said she saw the video and the selling of baby parts. A flat out lie. She should be apologizing.

Oh palease... PP is a disgusting organization.. and as such the bulwark of the modern liberal.

Oh, and they do sell baby parts... it is well documented and PP has never denied such practices.

You hate the Negro ....

Wait, no cartoons?

:lol:

You hate the Negro ....

Wait, no cartoons?

:lol:
For Tyrone
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

Addicting Info:

Never mind that your party has embraced doctored videos of atrocities that didn’t happen or the false narrative that Planned Parenthood does nothing but abort third trimester babies, creating bands of zealots who are willing to harm others to save zygotes. Let’s forget about that completely and instead sell the fear of “real” terrorists who are just itching to walk through the door.

Oh, and they do sell baby parts... it is well documented and PP has never denied such practices.
Here is the latest on that ....PP denies it sells body parts and no amount of Investigating in RED STATES has shown otherwise...

1. Florida Planned Parenthood s cleared by state investigators
    Fox 4-14 hours ago
    Florida Department of Law Enforcement spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger confirmed in an email Monday that an inquiry into Planned Parenthood ...

TheBlaze.com

State AG's office clears Washington's Planned Parenthood of...
    The Seattle Times-Nov 28, 2015
    After allegations that Planned Parenthood has illegally profited from the ... state officials in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michi

Addicting Info:

Never mind that your party has embraced doctored videos of atrocities that didn’t happen or the false narrative that Planned Parenthood does nothing but abort third trimester babies, creating bands of zealots who are willing to harm others to save zygotes. Let’s forget about that completely and instead sell the fear of “real” terrorists who are just itching to walk through the door.
How many were killed inside planned parenthood again?

When will Republicans be held accountable for their rhetoric?

Stop the lies against Planned Parenthood (Opinion) - CNN.com

According to CNN, the man who allegedly launched an armed assault at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado reportedly talked about "baby parts" to police. This appears to be a direct reference to a series of heavily edited videos used by anti-abortion extremists to suggest that Planned Parenthood profits off fetal tissue donation. This is a lie.

But right wing ideologues have continued to spread this lie despite the fact that the man who presumably believed in this falsehood went so far as to kill three people at the clinic. Shockingly, in the wake of the shooting, several Republican presidential candidates repeated the smear against Planned Parenthood.

Nah....I'm pretty sure it was about some dude who was mentally challenged and didnt care for so called doctors pulling babies out of it's mothers womb in pieces.

According to CNN, the man who allegedly launched an armed assault at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado reportedly talked about "baby parts" to police. This appears to be a direct reference to a series of heavily edited videos used by anti-abortion extremists to suggest that Planned Parenthood profits off fetal tissue donation. This is a lie.

But right wing ideologues have continued to spread this lie despite the fact that the man who presumably believed in this falsehood went so far as to kill three people at the clinic. Shockingly, in the wake of the shooting, several Republican presidential candidates repeated the smear against Planned Parenthood.

They sell the tissue, are you still living on Pluto?

When your lie is challenged...repeat the lie

EVERY investigation in RED states revealed they were not selling body parts.
They were being reimbursed for preserving and shipping the tissue for medical research which......SAVES LIVES

Fetal Tissue Sales

StemExpress uses procurement technicians to obtain fetal tissue. "We're collecting biohazardous waste, discarded waste," [founder Cate] Dyer said. "They go to a hospital or to a facility that does terminations and collect tissues from those waste products."

Back at the company, lab technicians process the tissue to try to isolate the specific cell type a researcher has ordered — for instance, fetal liver stem cells.

"These cells are hard to isolate," Ms. Dyer said. "These are hard processes, expensive processes that take millions of dollars of equipment. Just to attempt to do some of these isolations can cost us thousands of dollars, and it may not even work."

The effort is reflected in the pricing: a vial containing five million frozen fetal liver CD133+ stem cells can cost more than $24,000.

The final products are shipped fresh or frozen. Shipping fees are separate from specimen costs, and an overnight shipment to Germany, for example, can cost thousands of dollars, according to Ms. Dyer.

No, because there weren't any lies about Planned Parenthood. The lies come from Planned Parenthood and the Democrat Party.
Yep. Even the folks hired to debunk the videos couldn't find the lies.
It's against the law to sell baby parts. That's why no one has been caught.

Yes, directly or indirectly, and Republicans must be held accountable for their rabid anti-abortion terrorist rhetoric that will likely incite and inspire more murders.
Maybe if more people get killed, it'll be smart to close those butcher shops.
Oh...so you support terrorism? How interesting.
What a projection! It means if more crazies shoot up the PP butcher shops, then closing them will prevent more bloodshed. Besides, hospitals are the place to perform abortions, not some back alley parts departments.

"Did Republican lies about Planned Parenthood cause the killings?"

To paraphrase Planned Parenthood Executive Vice President Dawn Laguens, if republican rhetoric hostile to privacy rights isn't directly to blame, republicans are certainly responsible for the toxic environment in which the issue exists, with the right's reprehensible lies about Planned Parenthood and conservative efforts to demonize the Organization and those who defend the privacy rights of all American women.

No, because there weren't any lies about Planned Parenthood. The lies come from Planned Parenthood and the Democrat Party.
Yep. Even the folks hired to debunk the videos couldn't find the lies.
The lies were the edited videos themselves, the lies where that 'body parts' of 'babies' were being 'sold,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Yet another liberal here writing an OP about the PP videos without having done even a semblance of balanced research.

Most video clips that you see on TV news are "heavily edited," because the editors only a small part/small parts of the whole. That does not mean they are misleading.

Rather than spend time providing links on what the PP videos contain, I'll leave it to you to do some balanced research and find a few of the many articles that accurately describe what's in the videos.

Forum List

Back