If Hillary is indicted......

Joe Biden will probably come out of hiding and Sanders might register democrat when he thinks he has a real chance. Moore is a possibility I guess as well as a hundred other nut case lefties.

Joe Biden will probably come out of hiding and Sanders might register democrat when he thinks he has a real chance. Moore is a possibility I guess as well as a hundred other nut case lefties.

Sanders is already running for the DP nomination. Where have you been?

If Hillary (aka "Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky") is indicted will The Democrat Party nominate Michael Moore?

If not, why not?
Bernie will do. The only way you might win is if we nominate O'Malley.

We won't elect a lefty who has zero experience like carli Ben carson or Herman Cain.

Carl Marx will be the write in candidate, and he'll probably win.

If Hillary (aka "Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky") is indicted will The Democrat Party nominate Michael Moore?

If not, why not?
Bernie will do. The only way you might win is if we nominate O'Malley.

We won't elect a lefty who has zero experience like carli Ben carson or Herman Cain.

Um you did. his name was Barack obama

Last edited:
If she asks for toilet paper while in jail the guards can say, "use the same thing you used to wipe your server."

i wonder what kind of toilet paper she will be given in jail. the nice 1.00 a roll charmin, or that 10 cents a roll we use in porto-potts and McDonalds.

Forum List

Back