Did or Did NOT happen:2001 recession, 9/11,Dot.com bust,worst weather -YET TARP has $55B profit?

The point isn't whether Bush sucked or not... cause he did. The point is you numb nuts on the left don't know why he sucked. You folks make up shit to blame Bush for that never happened, had nothing to do with him, and were not even negatives.

You and your kind just keep on telling yourselves whatever makes you feel better about the most fucked up President we have ever elected. Or at least had appointed.

But while we are on the subject of Bush. Maybe you could list all the most important accomplishment of the Bush era. You know, the things he did that haven't cost us a fucking fortune in paying the bills for the shit he gave away.

Or maybe you could list his accomplishments in job creation?

How about an that invasion of Iraq. Cheap and successful wasn't it? And Iraq sure is a successful country now isn't it?

But to be fair, I knew George Bush would be a monumental fuck up when he announced he was running against McCain., I actually registered as a Repub to be able to vote in the primaries for McCain. That's how sure I was that George Bush was the worst possible candidate we could possibly have.

And unfortunately I was absolutely correct. Unfortunately.
I would rather have Carter back than the liar in chief we have now. Which makes Bush look even better.

Anybody with half a brain knows Obama is the very worse president ever, PERIOD!!

Very worse? Or "very worst"?

Yea, all I have to do is look at my investment statements from the end of the Bush Presidency to the present and look at my tax assessments for real estate values from the end of of the Bush Presidency to the present and oh yea, it sure becomes evident WHO was the fucked up President.

Of course. you Bush lovers had no investments or real estate holdings. So what the fuck do you care about what Bush did to the economy. Hell I don't think most of you right wingers even have a job. Or had a job.
Democrats came up with the housing bubble. Bush warned about it in 2006, the queer Dodd told him he was wrong.

Before 9-11 his was pretty lackluster. The biggest issue was Embryonic Stem Cell Research and his opposition to using federal funds for the research. Nothing defines the Bush Presidency like his invasion and occupation of Iraq based on faulty data cherry picked and fixed around the invasion policy by like minded individuals within his administration. Not necessarily the overthrow of Saddam but the occupation that sparked the ongoing Civil War that is threatening to tear apart the tenuous balance of power in the region. He will forever be relegated to the bottom tier of presidents. Meanwhile much to the distress of President Bushes fans, his predecessor will be in the top tier.

Forum List

Back