The Progressive Agenda ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It sounds interesting .. :boobies: .. :woohoo:.. then it sucks .. :omg: ..............:beer:

From my perspective, it's just not working out ... things are only getting worse ..:oops-28:

It sounds interesting .. :boobies: .. :woohoo:.. then it sucks .. :omg: ..............:beer:

From my perspective, it's just not working out ... things are only getting worse ..:oops-28:

It's meant to destroy so that the only ones left are the rulers and the slaves

Loons to the left of me and nuts to the right! ;) Fire breathing sicko's both!

It's the potato heads in the middle that you really have to worry about .. we're stuck with their quirks..:eusa_doh:

(basically, it's all their fault...)

It's the potato heads in the middle that you really have to worry about .. we're stuck with their quirks..:eusa_doh:

Yeah, those folks who choose to think for themselves and examine all possibilities are really screwing things up.

Everyone should "pick a side" and lie and deflect and distort and scream to protect it.

Like the Tea Party and the PC Police -- they're very calm, open-minded, tolerant and reasonable.

:laugh:

Last edited:

It's meant to destroy so that the only ones left are the rulers and the slaves

and why aren't people on the right again? Idiots.

We've been going full steam left for some time now.

btw .. Have you ever seen, "Ship of Fools" ?

:itsok:
Ship of Fools 1965 - Plot Summary - IMDb

Slashing, cutting and burning carelessly is the dumbest fucking shit imaginable...Second, to only banning all but hurt reactions and being pro-crime!!! :dunno:

America needs to work together on some issues like maintaining our infrastructure and keeping our standards the highest on earth!

The pc police suck
The loserterians that want to cut everything also suck!!!!

Don't settle for either!

Yeah, those folks who choose to think for themselves and examine all possibilities are really screwing things up.

Everyone should "pick a side" and lie and deflect and distort and scream to protect it.

Like the Tea Party and the PC Police, they're very calm, open-minded, tolerant and reasonable.

Yup, the wishy-washy types who can't really decide but think their actually fair and balanced...and smarter..:lmao:

Like the Tea Party and the PC Police, they're very calm, open-minded, tolerant and reasonable.

Yup, the wishy-washy types who can't really decide but think their actually fair and balanced...and smarter..:lmao:
Well, keep spinning and lying for your "side", this is working out great.

The rest of us will continue to observe the damage.

Both cut, slash and burn and policing insults & supporting criminals suck for the future of America!!!!

America needs to keep focused on having the best and reforming the system so we can survive as the most powerful nation on earth.

Science, infrastructure and good leadership is what we must focus on....Our congress and government is fucked because you people focus on the wrong shit!

Slashing, cutting and burning carelessly is the dumbest fucking shit imaginable...Second, to only banning all but hurt reactions and being pro-crime!!! :dunno:

America needs to work together on some issues like maintaining our infrastructure and keeping our standards the highest on earth!

The pc police suck
The loserterians that want to cut everything also suck!!!!

Don't settle for either!

I take it you renounce responsibility for the decisions of the (still moving to the left) mixed up middle.

Mac thinks he's a centrist because he has some views that liberals will agree with and some views that conservatives will agree with. But...he's perfectly happy to sit on the sidelines and "watch the damage". It's that kind of commitment to principle that we need more of.

It's odd that he labels the two extremes "Tea Party" and "PC Police". One of those is a verifiable entity with members in very high government office.....corrupting the political process as we speak. The other is a nebulous "they" who seek to punish those who discriminate and divide. Yeah....polar opposites.

In reality....the "Tea Party" has a distinct enemy. That is President Obama. Is. President Obama a member of then PC Police?

Relax Dude, just messing with you....:popcorn:

I figure I'm left, middle and but mostly right.... :wink_2:

Phew.

What we could use less of are those can only see their end.

Way too many of those right now.

Funny, it seems to me that in 2000, you guys got everything you wanted. Free trade, deregulation, the right to fight wars against countries that aren't our enemy.

And we got the worst economic crash in 80 years.

SO your argument is that Obama hasn't cleaned up BUsh's mess fast enough?

Phew.

What we could use less of are those can only see their end.

Way too many of those right now.

I'm not sure I know what you mean...:smartass:

Mac thinks he's a centrist because he has some views that liberals will agree with and some views that conservatives will agree with. But...he's perfectly happy to sit on the sidelines and "watch the damage". It's that kind of commitment to principle that we need more of.

It's odd that he labels the two extremes "Tea Party" and "PC Police". One of those is a verifiable entity with members in very high government office.....corrupting the political process as we speak. The other is a nebulous "they" who seek to punish those who discriminate and divide. Yeah....polar opposites.

In reality....the "Tea Party" has a distinct enemy. That is President Obama. Is. President Obama a member of then PC Police?

You divide and chear on thugs that destroy peoples property!!! The other side supports ripping the heart out of our ability to remain number one in many areas but you seek to burn it to the ground.

Funny, it seems to me that in 2000, you guys got everything you wanted. Free trade, deregulation, the right to fight wars against countries that aren't our enemy.

And we got the worst economic crash in 80 years.

SO your argument is that Obama hasn't cleaned up BUsh's mess fast enough?

We both seem to like the blame game, we have that in common.

Granted, my list of blames is far more ponderous but also goes nowhere....:tongue-44:

Forum List

Back