Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

But, you're in here PASSIONATELY e-defending some pretty equally despicable people. It's blindingly obvious that you favor one side.

I am PASSIONATELY e-defending the truth. I do not care if the truth is about Dems or Repubs. Truth is truth, it knows no party lines.

Give me ONE example.

I openly cheered both his SCOTUS picks, I supported openly his removal of troops from the Middle East (which now looks like it was a lie), i supported openly his changing of Fed employment regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight. I openly supported his idea to make ATC totally private...which if he had done his shutdown could have lasted even longer.

What have you ever said negative about Trump?

She did not marry her brother, that is an Internet myth
Look at you. In here e-defending your fellow leftist muslim commies.
:laughing0301:

It is called defending the truth. I realize that truth to a partisan sheep like you is whatever you party masters tell you it is.

There are a few of us for which truth does not have party lines....something you will never be able to understand.
what truth???

the facts of her crime and actions are many and yet to be refuted

The truth that there is not one bit of evidence she married her brother.
Nor any reason that you would have needed to since as her supposed brother, that alone would have given her the benefit she was supposedly seeking

siorry but your opinion means nothing in light of all the facts

It is called defending the truth. I realize that truth to a partisan sheep like you is whatever you party masters tell you it is.

There are a few of us for which truth does not have party lines....something you will never be able to understand.
what truth???

so you didnt watch the video, cause thats not true

dont be the reason for your own ignorance

I watched the video full of innuendo and allegations with ZERO actual evidence.

what truth???

that’s a block of time you’ll never get back

what truth???

what truth???

that’s a block of time you’ll never get back

I am sitting here trying to keep my cold from becoming something much worse, I have the time to kill! Chest colds and COPD do not mix well!

I openly cheered both his SCOTUS picks, I supported openly his removal of troops from the Middle East (which now looks like it was a lie), i supported openly his changing of Fed employment regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight. I openly supported his idea to make ATC totally private...which if he had done his shutdown could have lasted even longer.
Well good for you. I agree with EVERY ONE of those.

I am just pointing out that you e-defend commies more than you e-defend non-commies. That's just an observation. But, I will accept your explanation.

What have you ever said negative about Trump?
Spending like Reagan. NOT bringing home all troops. Failing to actually get a real border security deal. Tariffs (although using them to get the other side to remove them against U.S. goods is appropriate). The emergency declaration. Expansion of the bullshit war on drugs.

I am just pointing out that you e-defend commies more than you e-defend non-commies. That's just an observation. But, I will accept your explanation.

you might not have noticed, but fully 80% of the threads on this forum are pro-Trump/Repub.

also, I do not feel the Dems are any more Commies than the Repubs.

both are for bigger government and less freedom

This story is heating up again. Looks like she may have committed immigration fraud big time.

If she did, she should be held accountable like anyone else.

Forum List

Back