Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

American_Jihad, post: 6228190
They fought for their lives for seven hours. 9/11/ 2012. Benghazi.

No they didn't. That is a bold faced lie.

The attack that killed Amb Stevens and Sean Smith lasted less than an hour. Stevens did not die in a battle or firefight. Most Americans at the consulate were saved and relocated to the CIA annex.

The battle stopped. Former Navy seals Doherty and Woods were killed by one of a few mortar rounds fired from blocks away after a lull in any fighting.

Anyway they were working for the CIA not the State Dept, but no one charged their boss, Petraeus, for getting them killed.

Just facts that none of you RWNJ's can refute.

You must really be concerned about Trump's eroding mental condition when you try to bring this dead factless Benghazi horse back to life.
The help arrived after 25 minutes...no stand down order, etc etc...THREE investigations and nothing...What matter does it make? She was referring to all the GOP bs about the attackers' motive when no attackers were ever asked......
...:blahblah:
I just told you more facts about Bengazi than you got in 6 years from Fox etc whatever...
ROLMAO, hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa...

Based on the congressional Benghazi hearing that mattered (not the politically motived one to discredit Hillary and harm her political future) I got impression that the military delays were due to an indecisive Ivy league lawyer for commander-in-chief with primary focus on the frailty of international law instead of the damn the torpedoes full speed ahead mentality the situation called for.

But then, would such an action have caused more American casualties?

Last edited:
Based on the congressional Benghazi hearing that mattered (not the politically motived one to discredit Hillary and harm her political future) I got impression that the military delays were due to an indecisive Ivy league lawyer for commander-in-chief with primary focus on the frailty of international law instead of the damn the torpedoes full speed ahead mentality the situation called for.

But then, would action have caused more American casualties?
Your to kind to the sob, he was a low life community organizer like his and hillary's hero saul alinsky...
alinsky-obama-marx.jpg

The mission was relieved within 25 minutes. There were no military delays.

...:link:

But then, would action have caused more American casualties?
Your to kind to the sob, he was a low life community organizer like his and hillary's hero saul alinsky...
alinsky-obama-marx.jpg
Oh nooes, not helping the poor...

Benghazi timeline: How the attack unfolded

Years of investigation, but no wrong doing found. The investigation has been done. Your whining is just bullshit.

Here you might need this to show 25 min...
calculator - Google Search
:whip:

Here you might need this to show 25 min...
calculator - Google Search
:whip:
Years of investigation, but no wrong doing found. The investigation has been done. Your whining is just bullshit.

Forum List

Back