did Obama murder two Americans?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?

i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?

Everyone knows I'm no fan of the dear leader, but to put it politely, you're full of shit. Anyone who goes to a war zone knows they are putting their life at risk from enemy and friendly fire. Death is a natural product of war, those guys chose to put their respective asses on the line and lost, no murder was involved. Deal with it.

If there was ever any doubt, that is gone now. There is no limit to the disgusting, baseless, and vile claims that the right wing will make. I miss the days when republicans had integrity.

If there was ever any doubt, that is gone now. There is no limit to the disgusting, baseless, and vile claims that the right wing will make. I miss the days when republicans had integrity.

Those days are long gone. This once great party is now just a shell of what it used to be in the Eisenhower era, and it will never again be a great party. The GOP is going to be the dominant party in the deep racist South, the big sky states, part of the breadbasket, and that's that. It's well on it's way to becoming a regional party, with now a chance in the elector right NE, the Acela states, the entire West Coast, 1/2 of the SW and 2/3 of the midwest.

Everyone knows I'm no fan of the dear leader, but to put it politely, you're full of shit. Anyone who goes to a war zone knows they are putting their life at risk from enemy and friendly fire. Death is a natural product of war, those guys chose to put their respective asses on the line and lost, no murder was involved. Deal with it.

Where were they killed and when was the war declared? Is the whole world a "war zone?"

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.

Last edited:

Where were they killed and when was the war declared? Is the whole world a "war zone?"

Read the AUMF from 2001.

Awesome question. It would be even more awesome if you'd think about the answer for a while.

Obama and every president who was in the office before murdered many Americans, by their foolish policy.
In every war many American people died, but the government could save them, by money, but they decided not to do that.
Now is Obama's turn - Foley and Kassig.

GIF-excited-Fangirl-Fangirling-Jon-Stewart-oh-my-god-OMG-GIF.gif

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.
Try reading the Constitution about those that take up arms against the US...

Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?

that fucking lying muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch has killed far more than TWO americans since he has occupied the former "Oral Office".

he has so much American blood on his hands it could fill several tanker R.R. cars.
:Boom2:................................. :splat: <-------<<<< Hussein O.

Oh Obama quit taking credit for drone killings. One of his representatives came out and said congress helps make the decisions. What a pussy.

Those days are long gone. This once great party is now just a shell of what it used to be in the Eisenhower era, and it will never again be a great party. The GOP is going to be the dominant party in the deep racist South, the big sky states, part of the breadbasket, and that's that. It's well on it's way to becoming a regional party, with now a chance in the elector right NE, the Acela states, the entire West Coast, 1/2 of the SW and 2/3 of the midwest.

:bsflag:

there is no limit to the disgusting, baseless, lying, vile and stupid claims that the LEFT wing will make about Conservatives, Christians, and Republicans.

:fu: ..........+............ :up_yours: ......... :asshole:

:bsflag:

there is no limit to the disgusting, baseless, lying, vile and stupid claims that the LEFT wing will make about Conservatives, Christians, and Republicans.

:fu: ..........+............ :up_yours: ......... :asshole:

Keep on thinking that, l'il slugger, keep on thinking that...

Oh Obama quit taking credit for drone killings. One of his representatives came out and said congress helps make the decisions. What a pussy.

Obama takes credit for every drone kill but the minute he kills two Americans he claims someone else did it. Sure....

Try reading the Constitution about those that take up arms against the US...

The fifth amendment plainly says that life liberty and property shall not be taken without the due process of law. I'm not sure what LAW Obama was executing when he killed those two Americans. It is a simple question.

Forum List

Back