did Obama murder two Americans?

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.
Try reading the Constitution about those that take up arms against the US...

The fifth amendment plainly says that life liberty and property shall not be taken without the due process of law. I'm not sure what LAW Obama was executing when he killed those two Americans. It is a simple question.
Yes, when you take up arms against the US you have given up those rights.. Says so in dat Constitution you guys wave around...

Oh Obama quit taking credit for drone killings. One of his representatives came out and said congress helps make the decisions. What a pussy.
Not what he said two days ago..
Yeah I know it happened after he took credit for his failures for once. I was actually gonna commend him for doing it on here. Till I heard a representative blame congress.

i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?

Everyone knows I'm no fan of the dear leader, but to put it politely, you're full of shit. Anyone who goes to a war zone knows they are putting their life at risk from enemy and friendly fire. Death is a natural product of war, those guys chose to put their respective asses on the line and lost, no murder was involved. Deal with it.

Where were they killed and when was the war declared? Is the whole world a "war zone?"

They were abducted in Iraq, no one knew where they were. The administration had intel on ISIS leaders in the border region with Pakistan and took the shots, the others were collateral damage.

i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?

Everyone knows I'm no fan of the dear leader, but to put it politely, you're full of shit. Anyone who goes to a war zone knows they are putting their life at risk from enemy and friendly fire. Death is a natural product of war, those guys chose to put their respective asses on the line and lost, no murder was involved. Deal with it.

Where were they killed and when was the war declared? Is the whole world a "war zone?"

They were abducted in Iraq, no one knew where they were. The administration had intel on ISIS leaders in the border region with Pakistan and took the shots, the others were collateral damage.

So, the US is at war with Pakistan?

3, actually.
Alwiki was the only one connected to alquada.
His son was simply looking for his dad.
And don't forget the American hostage we just blew up

3, actually.
Alwiki was the only one connected to alquada.
His son was simply looking for his dad.
And don't forget the American hostage we just blew up

Yeah but, according to the Obama administration, the 16 year old boy had it coming to him because he had bad parents. There is nothing lower then a liberal making excuses.

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.

The fifth amendment plainly says that life liberty and property shall not be taken without the due process of law. I'm not sure what LAW Obama was executing when he killed those two Americans. It is a simple question.
Yes, when you take up arms against the US you have given up those rights.. Says so in dat Constitution you guys wave around...

The hostages took up arms against the US? Whom were they fighting? Whom were their captives fighting? I thought Obama cut and run from the area long ago. More made up lies from the liberal left.

The hostages took up arms against the US? Whom were they fighting? Whom were their captives fighting? I thought Obama cut and run from the area long ago. More made up lies from the liberal left.
They were killed by friendly fire, eh, shit happens...

Stop being an ignorant little fuck.

What Americans? Do you mean those two traitors? They gave up their citizenship when they decided to join the enemy! As the Commander in Chief Obama is sworn to defend America against ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

I'm not through. Obviously you and a lot of other pundits, some who write news articles, are unaware of a little known document called the AUMF approved by Congress and signed by George Bush in the wake of 911. AUMF is an acronym for Authorization to Use Military Force against terrorists. That document is all the basis Obama needed to Kill any terrorist anywhere that poses a threat to our national security.

Stop being an ignorant little fuck.

So, how exactly far has this war spread? Is it a world war? If so do you expect the US to bomb Canada? Or are we just going to bomb brown skinned countries that as supposedly our ally?

What Americans? Do you mean those two traitors? They gave up their citizenship when they decided to join the enemy! As the Commander in Chief Obama is sworn to defend America against ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

I'm not through. Obviously you and a lot of other pundits, some who write news articles, are unaware of a little known document called the AUMF approved by Congress and signed by George Bush in the wake of 911. AUMF is an acronym for Authorization to Use Military Force against terrorists. That document is all the basis Obama needed to Kill any terrorist anywhere that poses a threat to our national security.

Do you really want any president being judge, jury and executioner?

can you at least admit that you recognize a problem with the CIA thus Obama being judge, jury and executioner?

BTW, I ask again, who were those killed taking arms up against? In Pakistan? Or have we moved to "potentially" taking up arms against.

Did you read your link?

From the link: The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L.107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. The authorization granted thePresident the authority to use all "necessary and appropriate force" against those whom he determined "planned, authorized, committed or aided" the September 11th attacks, or who harbored said persons or groups. The AUMF was signed by President George W. Bush on September 18, 2001.

Don'tja think we may have kilt those folks responsible for 9/ll by now?

can you at least admit that you recognize a problem with the CIA thus Obama being judge, jury and executioner?

BTW, I ask again, who were those killed taking arms up against? In Pakistan? Or have we moved to "potentially" taking up arms against.
As they would say about Congress in the later 1980's-'90's. Kill 'em all and let God sort it out...

These kinds of threads are why no one takes the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd seriously. OP is so infected, he doesn't even get how absurdly stupid the claim is. It's truly sad how low these jackasses have fallen.

These kinds of threads are why no one takes the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd seriously. OP is so infected, he doesn't even get how absurdly stupid the claim is. It's truly sad how low these jackasses have fallen.

Well you certainly have a point. Two Americans didn't die and the other four killed by drone were merely a figment of our imagination. Thank goodness.

Well you certainly have a point. Two Americans didn't die and the other four killed by drone were merely a figment of our imagination. Thank goodness.

The claim of murder is what is so absurd and if you weren't so eaten up with ODS, you would know that dumbass.

Forum List

Back