did Obama murder two Americans?

These kinds of threads are why no one takes the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd seriously. OP is so infected, he doesn't even get how absurdly stupid the claim is. It's truly sad how low these jackasses have fallen.

Well you certainly have a point. Two Americans didn't die and the other four killed by drone were merely a figment of our imagination. Thank goodness.

The claim of murder is what is so absurd and if you weren't so eaten up with ODS, you would know that dumbass.

OK, then, how about you give us a lesson in the legality of sending drones into ally countries an blowing to bits people? Especially considering that the CIA didn't know there were two Americans captives, man slaughter, or they didn't know and didn't give a crap, murder by any definition. (killing without due process or direct threat)

These kinds of threads are why no one takes the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd seriously. OP is so infected, he doesn't even get how absurdly stupid the claim is. It's truly sad how low these jackasses have fallen.
Did you read the article that was linked or DoD you stay true to you lazy self and just read the paragraph I copied?

The author discussed the need for human intelligence on the ground in order.

Go ahead and tell the families of the two hostages we just incenerated, "Oops. My bad. Collateral damage and all".

The article also tells us that there wasn't a terror-linked person nowhere in the neighborhood when we killed a 16yr old American sitting in a coffee shop.

Shit like this is bound to happen, often, when you have a nineteen year old computer geek telling an incompetent CiC, "Hey look. I think I see something"

i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?
Yes and no.

I don't think he did it on purpose.

Hortysir,
The claim that there were no terrorists in close proximity is an absolute lie. But I think you already knew that. You Obama Derangement Syndrome suffers prefer lies. What jackasses.

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.
Seems to me the OP is shedding tears for those two.

Anwar al-Awlaki was a US citizen (born and raised in New Mexico) who was killed by two JSOC-controlled CIA drones under legally backed presidential orders in Yemen. He was obviously not arrested or given a Constitutionally guaranteed trial. That said, he died because he had defected to al-Qaeda and was working as a high level recruiter for them. Another US citizen, Samir Khan, died with him. He was the editor of al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine. So yeah, you're right. The liberals here are lying when they say that this never happened. You're simply mistaken as to the exact circumstances, ie what they were doing and that the Senate and Justice Department were aware of and okay with the hit.
Try reading the Constitution about those that take up arms against the US...

The fifth amendment plainly says that life liberty and property shall not be taken without the due process of law. I'm not sure what LAW Obama was executing when he killed those two Americans. It is a simple question.
More tears shed for the two killed.

The fifth amendment plainly says that life liberty and property shall not be taken without the due process of law. I'm not sure what LAW Obama was executing when he killed those two Americans. It is a simple question.
What Americans? Do you mean those two traitors? They gave up their citizenship when they decided to join the enemy! As the Commander in Chief Obama is sworn to defend America against ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

I'm not through. Obviously you and a lot of other pundits, some who write news articles, are unaware of a little known document called the AUMF approved by Congress and signed by George Bush in the wake of 911. AUMF is an acronym for Authorization to Use Military Force against terrorists. That document is all the basis Obama needed to Kill any terrorist anywhere that poses a threat to our national security.

Do you really want any president being judge, jury and executioner?
Not on domestic issues, but when said president has the authority afforded under the AUMF ( congressional approval) I support his freedom to do so.

What Americans? Do you mean those two traitors? They gave up their citizenship when they decided to join the enemy! As the Commander in Chief Obama is sworn to defend America against ALL enemies foreign and Domestic.

I'm not through. Obviously you and a lot of other pundits, some who write news articles, are unaware of a little known document called the AUMF approved by Congress and signed by George Bush in the wake of 911. AUMF is an acronym for Authorization to Use Military Force against terrorists. That document is all the basis Obama needed to Kill any terrorist anywhere that poses a threat to our national security.

Not on domestic issues, but when said president has the authority afforded under the AUMF ( congressional approval) I support his freedom to do so.

Did these people have something to do with 9/11? Do you know or do you just suppose?

i am not sure if there is a law saying we can kill whoever the intended targets are but consider this. The fifth amendment is pretty clear that life, liberty, and property shall not taken without the due process of LAW. Without an explicit act of congress authorizing the removal of these things the act itself becomes a violation of the law since each person is protected by it. Did Obama take the life of two Americans without the permission of congress?
You are assuming Obama knew the two Americans were in the target zone.

THAT is the whole thing about this indiscriminate bombing, they CAN'T know. What have we come to that we lob bombs into crowded buildings then crow if we kill one man while 10 others die? Then justify it by some BS.

THAT is the whole thing about this indiscriminate bombing, they CAN'T know. What have we come to that we lob bombs into crowded buildings then crow if we kill one man while 10 others die? Then justify it by some BS.
Like Dresden? Like Hiroshima? Like Hamburg? Like Saigon? Like North Korea?

Like Dresden? Like Hiroshima? Like Hamburg? Like Saigon? Like North Korea?

Not exactly, more like 9/11

Did these people have something to do with 9/11? Do you know or do you just suppose?

Al Queda had something to do with 911 and most reports identify them with that organization. That makes them fair game under AUMF.

Forum List

Back