Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

Americans were better off under Bush and Republicans

it really is that simple

Really? The stock market was going to head below the 7,000 point line, yet Obama has gotten it up to over 16,000.

The housing bubble had exploded, and left a lot of the economy in ruins, Obama has fixed that.

I'm wondering why the GOP keeps screaming that Obama has ruined the economy, when under him, it's never been better for those at the top.

You're really comparing the last month of Bush's tenure with all 5 years of Obama's? Of course, the inability to think beyond Stage One marks the sub normal intelligence of the Left.

Actually, it represents the lunacy of the right that supported Jr.

And yeah..................he hates being called Jr.

I really like calling him that.

Really? The stock market was going to head below the 7,000 point line, yet Obama has gotten it up to over 16,000.

The housing bubble had exploded, and left a lot of the economy in ruins, Obama has fixed that.

I'm wondering why the GOP keeps screaming that Obama has ruined the economy, when under him, it's never been better for those at the top.

You're really comparing the last month of Bush's tenure with all 5 years of Obama's? Of course, the inability to think beyond Stage One marks the sub normal intelligence of the Left.

Actually, it represents the lunacy of the right that supported Jr.

And yeah..................he hates being called Jr.

I really like calling him that.

You understand Pres Bush doesn't give a flying fuck about an insignificant little pea brain cocksucker like you, right?

Forum List

Back