Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

Bush accomplished more as a cheerleader than obama as a communnity organizer. it's understood that a cheerleader is just supposed to cheer or the team. obama is a cheerleader for failed Progressive ideology

Yeah a great accomplishments, when he was done the economy was losing half a million jobs a month, stock markets were in free fall in a recession they simply refused for the longest time to admit was even happening until. By then it was too late.

YAWN

democrats were firmly in the majority of the US Government for two years when the economy was losing half a million jobs a month; and that was after voting for every single Bush and Republican policy for all 8 bush years; even EXTENDING and funding most of them long after he was gone

libs are losers who lie to themselves

the same left-wing losers who rant bout the "Bush economy at the end of his second term; when dems were in control of both chambers of Congress; insist that Republican in the MINORITY of both chambers of Congress for all of obama's first 2 years were able to "hold hostage" and "obstruct" poor ol genius obama and his Democrat majority of both chambers. so obviously the loser left and their pathetic whine that their majority wanst BIG ENOUGH because it wasnt a filibuster-proof majority; is just pathetic excuse-making because Dems insist even a minority of both chambers can bring an agenda to a halt

the loser left has some explaining to do when they rant about the "bush economy" or policies they call disastrous

idiots and hypocrites

idiots and hypocrites

Bush accomplished more as a cheerleader than obama as a communnity organizer. it's understood that a cheerleader is just supposed to cheer or the team. obama is a cheerleader for failed Progressive ideology

Yeah a great accomplishments, when he was done the economy was losing half a million jobs a month, stock markets were in free fall in a recession they simply refused for the longest time to admit was even happening until. By then it was too late.

YAWN

democrats were firmly in the majority of the US Government for two years when the economy was losing half a million jobs a month; and that was after voting for every single Bush and Republican policy for all 8 bush years; even EXTENDING and funding most of them long after he was gone

It's okay, I understand it's hard to accept the GOP responsibility for crashing the worlds economy so at all cost, project his monumental failure both domestically and internationally onto the next administration. Good luck in your denial.

YAWN

It's okay, I understand it's hard to accept the GOP responsibility for crashing the worlds economy so at all cost, project his monumental failure both domestically and internationally onto the next administration. Good luck in your denial.

It's ok; i understand morons on the Left have a hard time with reality. i could post a mountain of "Bush policies" hundreds of Dems literally cast thousands of votes FOR; to extend, continue funding; whether as the minority or majority under Bush; while Bush was in office; and long after he was gone. you would be hard-pressed to find a Bush policie Dems DIDNT vote for; and NOW in obama's SIXTH YEAR there are about a MILLION FEWER AMERICANS WORKING then when Bush left office

and you would still deny reality; and try to re-write your own history

you're a joke

YAWN

record welfare and food stamps in the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority Rule.
good luck in YOUR denial

And then Obama came in and fixed it. And things got worse.

YAWN

Please explain what GOP policies "crashed the world's economy." We'll wait. It'll be good.

YAWN

Please explain what GOP policies "crashed the world's economy." We'll wait. It'll be good.

George W. Bush - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

It's not an all Republican list, hyper-partisans, please ignore the cognitive dissonance this may bring on.

It's not an all Republican list, hyper-partisans, please ignore the cognitive dissonance this may bring on.

Because Time Magazine is oh so the last word on anything, right?

you lecture on hyper-partisans; but your link says Bush is one of the people to blame but you were asked to explain how the GOP was to blame.

Yet Time is all the rage when you rabid type want to claim science was predicting a new Ice Age right?

Everyone on that list deserves to be on it, or do they name someone who doesn't deserve to be on it?

you lecture on hyper-partisans; but your link says Bush is one of the people to blame but you were asked to explain how the GOP was to blame.

I give advice to hyper-partisans. As the President, he was the head of the GOP. Furthermore you partisan nomad, Both parties share responsibility for the bubble and it's burst.

Yet Time is all the rage when you rabid type want to claim science was predicting a new Ice Age right?

Everyone on that list deserves to be on it, or do they name someone who doesn't deserve to be on it?

so the Left were wrong twice?
whats ur point leftard?
the reported that the Left figured an Ice Age was coming; the Left was wrong

the Left still cant come to grips with the fact that clinton let every one of them in the country to go on and committ 9-11

No, it was used as proof that people in general believed in a coming Ice Age. Do you think Time was lying then?
But I wanted to hear why YOU thought Bush and the GOP were responsible. The only responsibility I can put on Bush was nominating Bernanke at Fed, who kept rates far too low for far too long. Something I criticized at the time.

No, it was used as proof that people in general believed in a coming Ice Age. Do you think Time was lying then?
But I wanted to hear why YOU thought Bush and the GOP were responsible. The only responsibility I can put on Bush was nominating Bernanke at Fed, who kept rates far too low for far too long. Something I criticized at the time.

It proved that people will buy magazines with wild exclamatory headlines.

So, you do put some blame on the GOP then. And I always thought you hard core........:D

It proved that people will buy magazines with wild exclamatory headlines.

So, you do put some blame on the GOP then. And I always thought you hard core........:D

The GOP has hardly been blameless. When they ran Congress their biggest sin was trying to be like Democrats. With any luck they've abandoned their wicked ways and found the Lord.

Americans were better off under Bush and Republicans

it really is that simple

Really? The stock market was going to head below the 7,000 point line, yet Obama has gotten it up to over 16,000.

The housing bubble had exploded, and left a lot of the economy in ruins, Obama has fixed that.

I'm wondering why the GOP keeps screaming that Obama has ruined the economy, when under him, it's never been better for those at the top.

Americans were better off under Bush and Republicans

it really is that simple

Really? The stock market was going to head below the 7,000 point line, yet Obama has gotten it up to over 16,000.

The housing bubble had exploded, and left a lot of the economy in ruins, Obama has fixed that.

I'm wondering why the GOP keeps screaming that Obama has ruined the economy, when under him, it's never been better for those at the top.

You're really comparing the last month of Bush's tenure with all 5 years of Obama's? Of course, the inability to think beyond Stage One marks the sub normal intelligence of the Left.

Forum List

Back