Did Lieberman call for decapitating Palestinians because of the Noahide laws?

They even put it on buses in Israel:

upload_2017-4-27_15-45-42.jpeg

And by the way You don't find Your quotes in that link as well.
There're only some...but tell me, did You actually add some on Your own?

Can one make a fake 'fake -er'?
Well seems You've found that low as well.

However don't worry - You're in a good company, there's another poster here who likes to photoshop documents, and does it really bad...:)
Fuck off, I'm done holding your hand. Every quote is there and all have been translated from the Hebrew by respected Jewish scholars.

Take it up with them or remain in denial.

The bottom line here is that there is not a more important thread for our gentile friends to begin to understand what they are up against.

Do You know what a "SOURCE" means?

However don't worry - You're in a good company, there's another poster here who likes to photoshop documents, and does it really bad...:)
Fuck off, I'm done holding your hand. Every quote is there and all have been translated from the Hebrew by respected Jewish scholars.

The bottom line here is that there is not a more important thread for our gentile friends to begin to understand what they are up against.

Yes, dumbass, this is from their own site.

Yes, they promote this publicly...

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this..." (Rambam Mishne Torah—Hilchos Melachim 10:9)

Campaign to Abolish X-mas

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this..." (Rambam Mishne Torah—Hilchos Melachim 10:9)

So is this the source of the claimed Lubavitcher Rebbe quote? NO
The link doesn't even work.
For all we know You could've opened this site by Yourself the same way You add to already fake quotes.

You dancing hmar.

Last edited:

So please explain what a Noachide is...
I know; I doubt that you know.

For all we know You could've opened this site by Yourself the same way You add to already fake quotes.

You dancing hmar.
It works fine, lying asshole.

In short, a non-Jew who is willing to live subserviently to Jewish rulers.

You dancing hmar.

Actually, no. A non-Jew in Israel who lives subserviently to Jewish rulers is called a "Ger Toshav." A Noachide is a non-Jew who keeps seven basic commandments given by G-d to Noah (as opposed to the 613 commandments given by G-d to Moses for the Jews to keep).
They are: 1) No worshipping of idols. 2) Not to shed blood. 3) Not to steal. $) No sexual immorality. 5) Setting up courts of justice. 6) No cruelty to animals. 7) Not to blaspheme G-d.

louie louie...let's sum it up:

1. The Rebbe quote is a fake, and You even added some of Your own.
2. The site doesn't work, and anyway You could've set it up for free by Yourself.
3. You're a lousy dancer and everyone here enjoys the show.
giphy.gif

You dancing hmar.

Actually, no. A non-Jew in Israel who lives subserviently to Jewish rulers is called a "Ger Toshav." A Noachide is a non-Jew who keeps seven basic commandments given by G-d to Noah (as opposed to the 613 commandments given by G-d to Moses for the Jews to keep).
They are: 1) No worshipping of idols. 2) Not to shed blood. 3) Not to steal. $) No sexual immorality. 5) Setting up courts of justice. 6) No cruelty to animals. 7) Not to blaspheme G-d.
That is how it is promoted, but we know there is far more. Read the thread if you are actually confused and not just trolling.

Btw, Christians follow the 10 commandments not the pharisees' noahide laws.

You dancing hmar.

Btw, Christians follow the 10 commandments not the pharisees' noahide laws.
And they've such a grand job of that, haven't they?

כל המקבל שבע מצוות, ונזהר לעשותן - הרי זה מחסידי אומות העולם, ויש לו חלק לעולם הבא. והוא שיקבל אותן ויעשה אותן, מפני שציווה בהן הקדוש ברוך הוא בתורה, והודיענו על ידימשה רבנו, שבני נח מקודם נצטוו בהן. אבל אם עשאן מפני הכרע הדעת אין זה גר תושב, ואינו מחסידי אומות העולם אלא מחכמיהם.

"...
each one who receives the 7 commandments, and is careful in doing them - indeed he's from the Righteous of nations, and he has a part in the world to come. And he who receives them and keeps, because the Holy Blessed commanded (also 'connected to us by') them in the Torah, and informed us by Moses our Rabbi, that sons of Noah were already given those commandments. But if does by the decision of the mind he's not a 'Ger Toshav', and not the Righteous of nations but of their wise".

Mishne Maimonides chapter 8.

adip-465_copy__14891_zoom.jpg

Connect the points Yourself.

...A Noachide is a non-Jew who keeps seven basic commandments given by G-d to Noah (as opposed to the 613 commandments given by G-d to Moses for the Jews to keep).

Maybe, this will be easier.
Look at 1 on your list, "No worshipping of idols."

Now let's look at THEIR OWN SITE where they explain, "Acknowledge that there is only one G‑d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings."

Ok? You really think Christians and Muslims should just go with this?

And they should be decapitated for worshiping Christ or Mohamed as is explained in their rules for violating a noahide law?

Are you that daft? You really think they should all just forget about celebrating Christmas and this is really a "universal moral code" as Chabad and even our sellout presidents have stated?

You cant be that dumb.

...A Noachide is a non-Jew who keeps seven basic commandments given by G-d to Noah (as opposed to the 613 commandments given by G-d to Moses for the Jews to keep).

Now let's look at THEIR OWN SITE where they explain, "Acknowledge that there is only one G‑d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings."

And they should be decapitated for worshiping Christ or Mohamed as is explained in their rules for violating a noahide law?

Are you that daft? You really think they should all just forget about celebrating Christmas and this is really a "universal moral code" as Chabad and even our sellout presidents have stated?

You cant be that dumb.
You're such an Asshole that you didn't even read your own link, or you're too fucking stupid to understand what it means.
And it's pretty damn clear what it means.
Your Link is not discussing a non-Jew or non-Noachide, it's discussing a Noachide who becomes something other than a Noachide or a Jew.
You're so fucking stupid you amaze me.

You cant be that dumb.
You're such an Asshole that you didn't even read your own link, or you're too fucking stupid to understand what it means.
Your Link is not discussing a non-Jew or non-Noachide, it's discussing a Noachide who becomes something other than a Noachide or a Jew.
No worshiping Christ or any other G-d.

That simple, you little asshole who lies in every post.

And "they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

THEIR OWN SITE AGAIN: http://halakhah.com/pdf/nezikin/Sanhedrin.pdf

Yeah, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the Christian and Muslim world to follow this crazy shit.

Effin moron.

You cant be that dumb.

And "they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Yeah, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the Christian and Muslim world to follow this crazy shit.

Effin moron.
Wrong fuckbrain; you simply don't know how to read.
This law applies to Jews and Noachide who become idol worshippers.
Your mistake was Linking to a page that was way too easy to read completely.
Try again Nazi.

You cant be that dumb.

Those sentences can only be given by a Sanhedrin, in the land of Israel, while Temple is active, some 2600 years ago.
Today and in the future, no such thing is possible.

You cant be that dumb.

Effin moron.
Try again Nazi.
"they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."

You cant be that dumb.

Effin moron.
Try again Nazi.
"they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."
Schmuck...I read the whole page and not just the phrase.
You picked a phrase out of context.
Either you're retarded or a Muslim; and don't feed me the bullshit that you're a Jew as I don't know even 1 Liberal Jew who's as hateful as you are.

You cant be that dumb.

Effin moron.
Try again Nazi.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."
Schmuck...I read the whole page and not just the phrase.
You picked a phrase out of context.
Either you're retarded or a Muslim; and don't feed me the bullshit that you're a Jew as I don't know even 1 Liberal Jew who's as hateful as you are.
You claim to have read a page, but can't follow a simple conversation?

Forum List

Back