Did Lieberman call for decapitating Palestinians because of the Noahide laws?

You're such an Asshole that you didn't even read your own link, or you're too fucking stupid to understand what it means.
And it's pretty damn clear what it means.
Your Link is not discussing a non-Jew or non-Noachide, it's discussing a Noachide who becomes something other than a Noachide or a Jew.
You're so fucking stupid you amaze me.
No worshiping Christ or any other G-d.

That simple, you little asshole who lies in every post.

And "they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

THEIR OWN SITE AGAIN: http://halakhah.com/pdf/nezikin/Sanhedrin.pdf

Yeah, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the Christian and Muslim world to follow this crazy shit.

Effin moron.
Wrong fuckbrain; you simply don't know how to read.
This law applies to Jews and Noachide who become idol worshippers.
Your mistake was Linking to a page that was way too easy to read completely.
Try again Nazi.
"they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Yeah, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the Christian and Muslim world to follow this crazy shit.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."
Schmuck...I read the whole page and not just the phrase.
You picked a phrase out of context.
Either you're retarded or a Muslim; and don't feed me the bullshit that you're a Jew as I don't know even 1 Liberal Jew who's as hateful as you are.
You claim to have read a page, but can't follow a simple conversation?

"they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Loser...the Sanhedrin has zero authority over non-Jews; only Jews and Noachides.

You're such an Asshole that you didn't even read your own link, or you're too fucking stupid to understand what it means.
And it's pretty damn clear what it means.
Your Link is not discussing a non-Jew or non-Noachide, it's discussing a Noachide who becomes something other than a Noachide or a Jew.
You're so fucking stupid you amaze me.

And "they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation."

Effin moron.
Try again Nazi.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."
Either you're retarded or a Muslim; and don't feed me the bullshit that you're a Jew as I don't know even 1 Liberal Jew who's as hateful as you are.

Oh, I see, I kicked your ass on the short page so you simply provided a Link to the entire tractate of Sanhedrin.
And I'm sure you read the entire tractate.
Well, guess what, Loser?
The Sanhedrin has zero authority over non-Jews and non-Noachides.

Effin moron.
Try again Nazi.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."

Oh, I see, I kicked your ass on the short page so you simply provided a Link to the entire tractate of Sanhedrin.
Well, guess what, Loser?

How soon you forget what you read, odd.

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this..." (Rambam Mishne Torah—Hilchos Melachim 10:9)

Try again Nazi.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."

Well, guess what, Loser?

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this..." (Rambam Mishne Torah—Hilchos Melachim 10:9)

But they already do.
Noone forced the Americans, Romans or even the Saudis.
Certainly the Jews were not in the position to do so.
Were the founding fathers Jews? Or maybe it were the Jews who forced monotheism on the Arabs??

Those laws are a part of half of the world at least. However the true version - not the one You try to shove.

Try again Nazi.

Effin moron.

And LOL at "fuckbrain."

Well, guess what, Loser?

Comprehesion issues, Loser...
or he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this...

The Gentile who is creating his own religion is a Noachide, you fucking moron.

Read the whole paragraph!

But they already do.
Noone forced the Americans, Romans or even the Saudis.
Certainly the Jews were not in the position to do so.
Were the founding fathers Jews? Or maybe it were the Jews who forced monotheism on the Arabs??

Those laws are a part of half of the world at least. However the true version - not the one You try to shove.
Loser doesn't understand how to parse a legal document.

Ok so which govt. quoted this lately in their laws?
Try to be factual.:)

Ok so which govt. quoted this lately in their laws?
Try to be factual.:)
Of course Losertarian doesn't quote where Sanhedrin states that a court that executes once in 70 years is cruel.
It is virtually impossible to try a Capital case to a guilty verdict.

Not at all. You're full of shit.

We will let our gentile readers determine for themselves why so many or our presidents have groveled to these racist sick fucks.

Maybe we can just stone individuals for worshiping Christ, but only decapitate groups? Is that what it is?

every few caught practising idolatry are stoned, as idolaters. But when half of a town have thus been executed, and there are still more, the place is declared a condemned city, and the rest are decapitated.

http://halakhah.com/pdf/nezikin/Sanhedrin.pdf

Do you keep lying becuase you are ashamed of your own religious text?

We will let our gentile readers determine for themselves why so many or our presidents have groveled to these racist sick fucks.

Maybe we can just stone individuals for worshiping Christ, but only decapitate groups? Is that what it is?

every few caught practising idolatry are stoned, as idolaters. But when half of a town have thus been executed, and there are still more, the place is declared a condemned city, and the rest are decapitated.

We?
Well YOU can try, seem ready well-done.
Meanwhile we know who actually does this today as a custom.

Do I detect a deflection?
How does it feel to be so incorrect about a simple paragraph?

By the way, the paragraph you just selectively quoted concerns a Jewish town.
You lose once again.

Anyone who says, "...is that from the Talmud or the protocols, I can't remember..." is not a Jew.

Anyone who says, "...is that from the Talmud or the protocols, I can't remember..." is not a Jew.
False! Just read the insane racist teachings in the talmud and compare those teachings and the language used to the protocols. The similarities are amazing.

False! Just read the insane racist teachings in the talmud and compare those teachings and the language used to the protocols. The similarities are amazing.
I doubt you have ever actually read anything but a sound bite as you have so aptly demonstrated in the last few days.

You don't read...

I'm sure you can get all the Christians on earrth to follow these sick and twisted teachings.

You don't read...

I'm sure you can get all the Christians on earrth to follow these sick and twisted teachings.
Sorry, achmed, I've already kicked your mentally retarded ass on that point.
Unless you're the next Muslim on the queue and haven't read the last postings yet.

...Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement....
Good point, let's share with our gentile brothers and sisters some background here.

This Lubavitch movement is the largest orthodox sect of Judaism and it is they who are behind the whole war on Christmas thing in America. I remember when the Jewish power reared its ugly head at my sons elementary school and had them take down anything related to celebrating that holiday in a town that was nearly 100% gentile. I was shocked and appalled and this what initially led to my research in this area. Later, I find out out that they are actually promoting beheading for those merely wishing to honor their G-d and promote it openly on the web as we have seen.

Rememeber now, not sharia law, but the noahide laws.

And this Rabbi Menachem Schneerson who was honored by every US President since Jimmy Carter and was recognized in the law we have seen is nothing as described. He is literally an insane and highly racist asshole, much like the Israeli shills we see here on our board daily.

A few examples from "Jewish Fundamentalismin Israel," by two highly respected Jewish professors...

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

“An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”

“As has been explained, an embryo is called a human being, because it has both body and soul. Thus, the difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish embryo can be understood.”

“…the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created

as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”

“The important things are the Jews, because they do not exist for any [other] aim; they themselves are [the divine] aim.”

“The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews.”

See for yourself...
Full text of "Jewish History, Jewish Religion"

And that is the education" they speak of!

We have a code of laws. Religion does not supersede them.

stop trying to make jewish laws and text into hate and abuse of others.
stop misquoting and misusing the text

>>In effort to explain the behavior of the State of Israel towards their Arab neighbors, Prof. Shahak proposed that the Israeli interpretation of Jewish history produced a society who disregard the human rights of the Arab peoples, within Israel and around Israel.<<

He is dead, and wrong
And yet, Achmed Looloo666 has no issues with the oppressive barbaric shariah law being imposed in Gaza-hole. I wonder if Achmed has heard one of the Palestinian animal clerics spread the intolerant, violent, medeival backwards ass ideology they're usually famous for?

Forum List

Back