Did GOP leader lie on Meet The Press?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Senator Mitch McConnell told a ---ahem--- sweet story on MTP today. As an side the Senator said he got a call from a friend in Florida about a man in Canada who died because he was denied care he would've goptten in America.

WTF?

I bet this is bs. Either the story or the call. Fuckin' lying piece of shit! It's a good thing we can't get him under oath. We'd be able to impeach and maybe jail him.

Senator Mitch McConnell told a ---ahem--- sweet story on MTP today. As an side the Senator said he got a call from a friend in Florida about a man in Canada who died because he was denied care he would've goptten in America.

WTF?

I bet this is bs. Either the story or the call. Fuckin' lying piece of shit! It's a good thing we can't get him under oath. We'd be able to impeach and maybe jail him.

Do you have any proof? Or are you just blindly making accusations hoping that they stick?

WTF?

Do you have any proof? Or are you just blindly making accusations hoping that they stick?

I'm interviewing for a job as a conservative opinion maker. How am I doin'?

WTF?

I'm interviewing for a job as a conservative opinion maker. How am I doin'?

Just put it this way, I wouldn't hire you....:eusa_whistle:

There have been people who have died in Canada because they were on waiting lists for needed medical treatment. I have talked to many Canadians in my line of work and ALL have told me that we should not do Nationalized health care. I have not run into one who likes their system.

WTF?

Given that he's a politician and he's a member of the GOP, I wouldn't doubt it. However, universal healthcare has killed some people because of delays and rationing. In many cases, the patient has to wait so long for a test, by the time they get the results, there isn't enough enough time to treat the ailment because it has progressed too far. "If only they had caught it sooner" is the usual reason.

There have been people who have died in Canada because they were on waiting lists for needed medical treatment. I have talked to many Canadians in my line of work and ALL have told me that we should not do Nationalized health care. I have not run into one who likes their system.

Ya sure you betcha ... they are rioting in the streets in Canada over the health care.

Why not just tell the truth which is you are a paid for lobbiest or you would lose your job selling insurance if we went to single payer.

I'll tell ya what..sparky..you show ONE bonified verifiable news report of some canadian going postal cuz his wife or his mom or his dad or his kid was EXECUTED by denial of health care and I for one will shut up about it.

Until then you can do the honors.

there have been people in America who have died becaus eof lack of access. just ask mitch mcconnell.

anecdotal evidence is a poor excuse for a lack of intelligence on how to make effective and efficient policy choices.

FRONTLINE: sick around the world: five capitalist democracies & how they do it | PBS

WTF?

Given that he's a politician and he's a member of the GOP, I wouldn't doubt it. However, universal healthcare has killed some people because of delays and rationing. In many cases, the patient has to wait so long for a test, by the time they get the results, there isn't enough enough time to treat the ailment because it has progressed too far. "If only they had caught it sooner" is the usual reason.

specoific examples that are not anomolies would make a truer case for or against.
... fIENDISH.net ....pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/interviews/

Just put it this way, I wouldn't hire you....:eusa_whistle:

you're a fucking idiot. why would anyone put you in charge of hiring? hello manilla?

That shows how much you are able to read people. I am in charge of hiring several dozen people.....:eusa_whistle:

and this shows how badly things can and do go wrong in the private sector.

oy veyy!!!

I have to wonder how many of your hirings have been good for the company. :lol:

WTF?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!
A politician lied.
I'm shocked!
And outraged!
And shocked some more!
What is this world coming to?

WTF?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!
A politician lied.
I'm shocked!
And outraged!
And shocked some more!
What is this world coming to?

yeah, ever since Bill Clinton joined teh scene lying has becomne rampant in our nation's capitol. I call it the Clinton's Penis Effect or CPE for short. :eek:

you're a fucking idiot. why would anyone put you in charge of hiring? hello manilla?

That shows how much you are able to read people. I am in charge of hiring several dozen people.....:eusa_whistle:

oy veyy!!!

Well considering our region generates the most profit for our company and our company is the most sucessful in our industry. I would say those hirings worked out pretty well for the company.

I thought Rush Limbaugh was the leader of the GOP? WTH?

Hey jreeves... I'm looking for a new job...

Just throwing it out there...

oy veyy!!!

Well considering our region generates the most profit for our company and our company is the most sucessful in our industry. I would say those hirings worked out pretty well for the company.
explains why you have so much free time on your hands.
:eusa_whistle:

oy veyy!!!

explains why you have so much free time on your hands.
:eusa_whistle:

explain to me why you think I have so much time?

Forum List

Back