Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

I'm surprised that Trump didn't offer to pay the legal expenses of anyone who stopped Hillary from packing the Supreme Court with gun control advocates.

"just kidding" about assassination is just like just kidding when yelling "fire" in a theatre or "bomb" in an airport.

Watch the back lash against him.

Again showing your horrible government education where you didn't learn how to use quote marks, Skippy?

"just kidding" about assassination is just like just kidding when yelling "fire" in a theatre or "bomb" in an airport. Watch the back lash against him.

Again showing your horrible government education where you didn't learn how to use quote marks, Skippy?
Your deflection is noted and overruled.

The set offs are just fine. And your composition skills need far more work than mine, muppet.

And, no, "just kidding" about assassination is not a pass. Between that comment and his terrible interaction with Khan, terrible Trump mistakes, we have seen HRC open a good lead, particularly in the battle ground (the decision ground) states.

I'm surprised that Trump didn't offer to pay the legal expenses of anyone who stopped Hillary from packing the Supreme Court with gun control advocates.
"just kidding" about assassination is just like just kidding when yelling "fire" in a theatre or "bomb" in an airport. Watch the back lash against him.

The set offs are just fine. And your composition skills need far more work than mine, muppet.

And, no, "just kidding" about assassination is not a pass. Between that comment and his terrible interaction with Khan, terrible Trump mistakes, we have seen HRC open a good lead, particularly in the battle ground (the decision ground) states.

So Jake, why don't you read about how to use quote marks, I mean you're on the Internet. Just don't care if you know your native language or not?

So Jake, why don't you read about how to use quote marks, I mean you're on the Internet. Just don't care if you know your native language or not?
I know you deflected again. My points stand clear, and you need help dear.

No deflection, that you quoted your view of how you heard what Trump said is a major lie. You said Trump used those exact words. That is a complete fabrication, you lied, he didn't

No deflection, that you quoted your view of how you heard what Trump said is a major lie. You said Trump used those exact words. That is a complete fabrication, you lied, he didn't
What I said, as you again to try deflect, is that "just kidding" is not sufficient explanation for what is considered be an assassination threat.

What I said, as you again to try deflect, is that "just kidding" is not sufficient explanation for what is considered be an assassination threat.

Still don't know how to use quote marks. Why do you want to inflict the same crappy government education you got on your children?

You deflected again, muppet, because you can't' defend your silly opinion. So you attack my children and me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back