Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

Maybe you should write in Jimmy Carter.....
and why would I do that? historical records show him a bust.

Well, he wasn't a politician, having only served one term as Governor of Georgia. He was a successful businessman, being a peanut farmer, and he was certainly smart, being a nuclear engineer on a submarine. Sounds just like Trump!
but he was a governor first before president, and it did him squat as experience for the job.

The biggest criticism of Carter was he didn't know his way around Washington, or how to get things done. He didn't understand how to rally the party, or how the government worked because he wasn't a Washington or a political insider.

I used to think that government should be run more like a business until I did a consulting contract with the Ontario Government, and had my eyes opened as to why everything costs more when you have government do it. It's because of checks and balances, and making sure the tax payers are getting their money's worth. Every project had two projects managers: the contractor's and the government's. The government had it's own project manager to ensure that the project met specifications, and the work was getting down, and the contractor wasn't ripping off the taxpayers.

We had one contractor who hadn't met a single deadline, did shoddy work, and whose subcontractors were filing liens on every project they worked on. They were behind schedule, and one construction project had to have a washroom ripped out and rebuilt, because the walls were collapsing. In frustration, I asked "Why are we still doing business with these people?". The answer: Publically tendered contracts. They had the lowest bid.

If I were a business owner, I would never hire a company like this. The government had no choice, because they put in the lowest bid. When they put a program into place to bar companies like this from bidding, the company sued.

Last edited:
And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

Well, he wasn't a politician, having only served one term as Governor of Georgia. He was a successful businessman, being a peanut farmer, and he was certainly smart, being a nuclear engineer on a submarine. Sounds just like Trump!
but he was a governor first before president, and it did him squat as experience for the job.

So, you prefer someone with even less experience.......

At what?

At what?

So, Carter was a smart, and successful businessman, with only 4 years of experience as a politician.

Trump is a smart, successful businessman with no experience as a politician.

Everyone agrees that Carter was an ineffective president. Do you suppose that he and Trump were pretty much equally qualified to be president, except that Carter's 4 years of experience as a governor ruined his competancy?

[again, there is no honest way to say he was referencing anything other than assassination

According to YOU, Mr. 'Liberal Rabid Trump Hater'!

Republican congressional candidate and former (12 years on the job) Secret Service agent Dan Bongino insisted that Trump’s statement was in no way a call to violence, adding that it was “clear” the candidate was simply presenting himself as a champion of the Second Amendment and campaigning on the importance of Supreme Court nominations. He called it “utter absurdity” to interpret Trump’s “Second Amendment people” comment as a “call to an open revolution and to start firing your weapons at public officials.”

That's YOU - 'UTTERLY ABSURD!'

CNN Host Gets Into Angry Exchange With Ex-Secret Service Agent Over Trump Comments: ‘Cut Off My Mic!’
gee, a republican wanted to spin Trump's comments. color me surprised.
The spin is all the dems...this whole thing is sideshow Bob affair because there is no good reason Hilly can use to ask for anyones vote so we get games like this...look over thee not at my record.....look over there not at these people who are dead because of me....loook over there not at my rampant lawlessness.............and you wonder why nothing ever gets fixed

Last edited:
When you put together his comment on the 2nd amendment people who may be able to do something 'about that' and Trump calling the President of the USA the FOUNDER of ISIS, founder, founder of Isis, he's the founder, the founder of ISIS, and Hillary was a founder too.....which a 'crazy' will think Obama was the head of ISIS, like George Washington one of our Founders of the USA and Hillary was a supporter and founder of ISIS with Obama, the most dangerous terrorist group in the world....it just gives reason for the crazies out there listening to him to assassinate Pres. O and Hillary.....

Mr Trump is an awful awful awful human being....he is unhinged, unscrupulous, dangerous and unfit for the office of president...his mouth is a WMD.

When you put together his comment on the 2nd amendment people who may be able to do something 'about that' and Trump calling the President of the USA the FOUNDER of ISIS, founder, founder of Isis, he's the founder, the founder of ISIS, and Hillary was a founder too.....which a 'crazy' will think Obama was the head of ISIS, like George Washington one of our Founders of the USA and Hillary was a supporter and founder of ISIS with Obama, the most dangerous terrorist group in the world....it just gives reason for the crazies out there listening to him to assassinate Pres. O and Hillary.....

Mr Trump is an awful awful awful human being....he is unhinged, unscrupulous, dangerous and unfit for the office of president...his mouth is a WMD.
That was a long-winded admission that Trump never called for Hillary to be killed...but thanks.

Im not certain he did, but he has a history of inserting his foot in his mouth.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

That was a long-winded admission that Trump never called for Hillary to be killed...but thanks.

Again- a lot of nuts out there, and Trump really needs to watch what he says.

Kind of like when he said he would pay the bills of people who beat up protestors at his rallies, and violence breaks out.

Look, you guys fucked up. You could have run a serious candidate talking about serious things and had a decent chance of winning this time.

Instead, you nominated a Reality TV Nazi Clown, and your own party is trying to run away from him.

Again- a lot of nuts out there, and Trump really needs to watch what he says.

Kind of like when he said he would pay the bills of people who beat up protestors at his rallies, and violence breaks out.

Look, you guys fucked up. You could have run a serious candidate talking about serious things and had a decent chance of winning this time.

Instead, you nominated a Reality TV Nazi Clown, and your own party is trying to run away from him.
Agreed, both candidates need to watch their tone, but as you admitted Trump did not call for Clinton's assassination.

'You guys' f*ed up? If by 'you guys' you mean the GOP and the DNC, then you are right.

Trump is where he is because people are tired of the corrupt, self/party-serving, Washington Establishment GOP. He's a joke as a real, bonefide, polished candidate. In essence, he is more like the businessmen who first stepped into politics when the country was 1st born raw, inexperienced, etc.

Hillary is where she is becauae of money, power, and corruption...and the 'it's my turn' BS

She is embarassing - the most corrupt, scandalous politician to ever run. New corruption and scandal is coming out EVERY DAY, thanks to her own & DNC hacked e-mails. The State Dept inter-twined with the Foundation now...OF COURSE it was going to happen.

I am not trying to be partisan when I say both candidates AS candidates are a joke. Trump is a 'protest' vote, one that the self-important career Washington Establishment politicians find to be a joke, an insult, and a threat. Hillary should be in jail, bottom line. Rand Paul finally put it plainly last night when he said everyone in the military knows if you take classifed info home you go to jail...but there is so much more out there and coming. She is oozing 'corrupt' / 'crime'.

YOU KNOW IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO A GOP CANDIDATE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE RACE - THE MEDIA WOULD TALK ABOUT NOTHING ELSE & THE DNC WOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET THEM OUT!

So yeah, BOTH candidates SUCK, & -YES, Ameica deserves BETTER! And, as you admitted, Trump did NOT call for her to be shot. He was more like Hillary with her e-mails and our natl security - extremely careless.

Last edited:
Agreed, both candidates need to watch their tone, but as you admitted Trump did not call for Clinton's assassination.

No, he just implied that was something they could do if they were unhappy with her picks.

Clinton's tone has been just fine, thanks. I mean I know her having both an opinion AND a vagina scares you... but that's kind of your hangup.

'You guys' f*ed up? If by 'you guys' you mean the GOP and the DNC, then you are right.

Trump is where he is because people are tired of the corrupt, self/party-serving, Washington Establishment GOP. He's a joke as a real, bonefide, polished candidate. In essence, he is more like the businessmen who first stepped into politics when the country was 1st born raw, inexperienced, etc.

You mean he's like the slave raping assholes who lived 200 years ago and saved us from being .... gasp... Canadians, but did make sure we had 200 years of racial discord and a civil war... those "businessmen"...

Hey, guy, we've only had two businessman presidents. George W. Bush and Herbert Hoover. C'Thulhu save us from Businessmen.

Hillary is where she is becauae of money, power, and corruption...and the 'it's my turn' BS

She is embarassing - the most corrupt, scandalous politician to ever run. New corruption and scandal is coming out EVERY DAY, thanks to her own & DNC hacked e-mails. The State Dept inter-twined with the Foundation now...OF COURSE it was going to happen.

Yup, she's such a criminal mastermind that 24 years of investigations and hundreds of millions of dollars spent haven't laid a glove on her.

I am not trying to be partisan when I say both candidates AS candidates are a joke. Trump is a 'protest' vote, one that the self-important career Washington Establishment politicians find to be a joke, an insult, and a threat. Hillary should be in jail, bottom line. Rand Paul finally put it plainly last night when he said everyone in the military knows if you take classifed info home you go to jail...but there is so much more out there and coming. She is oozing 'corrupt' / 'crime'.

Guy, she didn't take classified info home. Other people sent it to her after stripping it of its markings and context. No one has ever been convicted of what you accuse her of doing.

YOU KNOW IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO A GOP CANDIDATE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE RACE - THE MEDIA WOULD TALK ABOUT NOTHING ELSE & THE DNC WOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET THEM OUT!

Except your boy Bush did MUCH WORSE Things. PEOPLE DIED because of Bush's lies about intelligence.

So yeah, BOTH candidates SUCK, & -YES, Ameica deserves BETTER! And, as you admitted, Trump did NOT call for her to be shot. He was more like Hillary with her e-mails and our natl security - extremely careless.

I admitted nothing of the sort. He told mentally unstable people they should use their guns... that's never going to turn out well.

No, he just implied that was something they could do if they were unhappy with her picks.

Clinton's tone has been just fine, thanks. I mean I know her having both an opinion AND a vagina scares you... but that's kind of your hangup.

You mean he's like the slave raping assholes who lived 200 years ago and saved us from being .... gasp... Canadians, but did make sure we had 200 years of racial discord and a civil war... those "businessmen"...

Hey, guy, we've only had two businessman presidents. George W. Bush and Herbert Hoover. C'Thulhu save us from Businessmen.

Yup, she's such a criminal mastermind that 24 years of investigations and hundreds of millions of dollars spent haven't laid a glove on her.

Guy, she didn't take classified info home. Other people sent it to her after stripping it of its markings and context. No one has ever been convicted of what you accuse her of doing.

Except your boy Bush did MUCH WORSE Things. PEOPLE DIED because of Bush's lies about intelligence.

I admitted nothing of the sort. He told mentally unstable people they should use their guns... that's never going to turn out well.
You have provided no evidence. You can infer, project, accuse, assign your own meanings, etc...but he didn't say it.

He...did...not...say...it.

You can't point to his exact words no matter how bad you want to. Your rabid hatred for the man has made you and other liberals mentally unstable.

Prove me wrong, once and for all: post where Trump tells people to assassinate Hillary. If and WHEN you can't, STFU already...

Then for God's sake will the mods finally put this in Consoiracy Theory whete it belongs....

You have provided no evidence. You can infer, project, accuse, assign your own meanings, etc...but he didn't say it.

He...did...not...say...it.

You can't point to his exact words no matter how bad you want to. Your rabid hatred for the man has made you and other liberals mentally unstable.

Okay, guy, the thing is, when you tell mentally unstable people with guns that they can "do something" about judges they don't like, after they've lost an election, that's an incitement to violence. Sheeeet, even other Republicans are running away from this guy.

Liberals would know about inciting violence, as their e-mails show, but the fact is, as you all have shown, Trump never called for Hillary's assassination or told anyone to shoot anyone.

Liberals would know about inciting violence, as their e-mails show, but the fact is, as you all have shown, Trump never called for Hillary's assassination or told anyone to shoot anyone.

"Nice Store you have here, it would be a shame if anything happened to it."

Come on. Only a stupid person wouldn't see what Trump said as ANYTHING but a threat.

Look, you guys fucked up and nominated a clown, who I think it outright pranking you at this point. He can say whatever crazy shit he wants, because he knows you won't remove him.

"Nice Store you have here, it would be a shame if anything happened to it."

Come on. Only a stupid person wouldn't see what Trump said as ANYTHING but a threat.

Look, you guys fucked up and nominated a clown, who I think it outright pranking you at this point. He can say whatever crazy shit he wants, because he knows you won't remove him.

Again, some left-wing liberals have made real threats. Trump didn't say anything. You want to claim he did, fine. Live in your delusional state. I didn't see the FBI cuffing trump and dragging him away.... for a reason. Crazy people. You are like the girl on the other thread convinced Putin is controlling Trump. Put your tin foil hat back on. It's safer that way.

Again, some left-wing liberals have made real threats. Trump didn't say anything. You want to claim he did, fine. Live in your delusional state. I didn't see the FBI cuffing trump and dragging him away.... for a reason. Crazy people. You are like the girl on the other thread convinced Putin is controlling Trump. Put your tin foil hat back on. It's safer that way.

Guy, you are the one who comes off as a ranting lunatic.

Trump said what he said. It was clearly calling for Hillary's murder. this is the guy you fools have chosen, someone if you were honest with yourself, has no business being president.

But you can't see through your misogyny and hatred long enough to see that.

Guy, you are the one who comes off as a ranting lunatic.

Trump said what he said. It was clearly calling for Hillary's murder. this is the guy you fools have chosen, someone if you were honest with yourself, has no business being president.

But you can't see through your misogyny and hatred long enough to see that.

When a left-winger says I sound like a lunatic to him, that's the best possible compliment I could ever receive. Thank you.

The worst thing you could tell me, is my argument made perfect sense to you. I'd have to reconsider my entire life, if left-wingers start telling me I make sense to them.

Forum List

Back